Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Iraqi parliament speaker meets with Iyad Allawi, Iraq's legislation laws reflect the current stage I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Iraqi parliament speaker meets with Iyad Allawi, Iraq's legislation laws reflect the current stage I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Iraqi parliament speaker meets with Iyad Allawi, Iraq's legislation laws reflect the current stage I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Iraqi parliament speaker meets with Iyad Allawi, Iraq's legislation laws reflect the current stage I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iraqi parliament speaker meets with Iyad Allawi, Iraq's legislation laws reflect the current stage I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraqi parliament speaker meets with Iyad Allawi, Iraq's legislation laws reflect the current stage I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraqi parliament speaker meets with Iyad Allawi, Iraq's legislation laws reflect the current stage I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraqi parliament speaker meets with Iyad Allawi, Iraq's legislation laws reflect the current stage I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraqi parliament speaker meets with Iyad Allawi, Iraq's legislation laws reflect the current stage I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraqi parliament speaker meets with Iyad Allawi, Iraq's legislation laws reflect the current stage I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraqi parliament speaker meets with Iyad Allawi, Iraq's legislation laws reflect the current stage I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraqi parliament speaker meets with Iyad Allawi, Iraq's legislation laws reflect the current stage I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraqi parliament speaker meets with Iyad Allawi, Iraq's legislation laws reflect the current stage I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraqi parliament speaker meets with Iyad Allawi, Iraq's legislation laws reflect the current stage I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraqi parliament speaker meets with Iyad Allawi, Iraq's legislation laws reflect the current stage I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraqi parliament speaker meets with Iyad Allawi, Iraq's legislation laws reflect the current stage I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraqi parliament speaker meets with Iyad Allawi, Iraq's legislation laws reflect the current stage I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraqi parliament speaker meets with Iyad Allawi, Iraq's legislation laws reflect the current stage I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraqi parliament speaker meets with Iyad Allawi, Iraq's legislation laws reflect the current stage I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraqi parliament speaker meets with Iyad Allawi, Iraq's legislation laws reflect the current stage I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Iraqi parliament speaker meets with Iyad Allawi, Iraq's legislation laws reflect the current stage

Go down

Iraqi parliament speaker meets with Iyad Allawi, Iraq's legislation laws reflect the current stage Empty Iraqi parliament speaker meets with Iyad Allawi, Iraq's legislation laws reflect the current stage

Post by RamblerNash Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:10 am

Iraqi parliament speaker meets with Iyad Allawi, Iraq's legislation laws reflect the current stage

06/11/2016 - 20:49

Iraqi parliament speaker meets with Iyad Allawi, Iraq's legislation laws reflect the current stage 20355640731473946378-2

Baghdad ASHA

Met with Iraqi Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, the day / Sunday /, Iraqi Vice President Iyad Allawi, where they reviewed the political and security developments and discussed the most prominent upcoming bills and that my o Ntzer legislation during the coming period.

He stressed the need for Allawi and al-Jubouri, the participation of all the political blocs in the development of a shared vision to support the adoption of important bills in order to reflect the current phase of Iraq (in reference to deferred laws and contributing to the implementation of political consensus agreement, which created the Government of Haider al-Abadi).

The Jubouri search `Friday / Saturday /, with the presidium of the parliament in the presence of the heads of parliamentary blocs upcoming laws which will hopefully be included on the agenda of future meetings of the Council of Representatives for approval; Stressing the need to proceed with the adoption of important laws and regulations, to be the move an important impetus for the sake of desired reform; Calling on all parties to cooperate with the Parliament in this regard.

On the other hand, the coalition "united" Sunni headed by Osama Najafi denied what was published by some news agencies, citing sources in the "national coalition" of Iraq, headed by Iyad Allawi, on "an agreement between the coalition are united and National includes a waiver united for the electoral entitlement to nominate who will take the portfolio of the Ministry vacant defense in exchange for the right to nominate the Minister of Commerce, who was a native of the share. "

The coalition "United for Reform", in a press release on Thursday evening, that the news is unfounded and that the "united" adheres Basthakagah in the nomination and secretary of defense did not give up this right, and across from that nomination Jaber.

The Iraqi Council of Representatives may withdraw confidence from the Iraqi Defense Minister Khaled al-Obeidi, on Thursday, Aug. 25/142 with the approval and rejection of 102, with 18 others abstaining. Parliament questioned Day / Monday, August 1 / al-Obeidi, who accused House Speaker Salim al-Jubouri and other deputies to exercise extortion to pass arming decades around suspicions of corruption worth millions of dollars, and said, "al-Jubouri March political extortion to pass arming and buy cars for transmission to those close to him for the purpose of obtaining contracts commissions on account of Iraqi blood. "

LINK

Iraqi parliament speaker meets with Iyad Allawi, Iraq's legislation laws reflect the current stage 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum