Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Masrour Barzani: victory over Daesh in Mosul will not be enough to eliminate the regulation I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Masrour Barzani: victory over Daesh in Mosul will not be enough to eliminate the regulation I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Masrour Barzani: victory over Daesh in Mosul will not be enough to eliminate the regulation I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Masrour Barzani: victory over Daesh in Mosul will not be enough to eliminate the regulation I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Masrour Barzani: victory over Daesh in Mosul will not be enough to eliminate the regulation I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Masrour Barzani: victory over Daesh in Mosul will not be enough to eliminate the regulation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Masrour Barzani: victory over Daesh in Mosul will not be enough to eliminate the regulation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Masrour Barzani: victory over Daesh in Mosul will not be enough to eliminate the regulation I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Masrour Barzani: victory over Daesh in Mosul will not be enough to eliminate the regulation I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Masrour Barzani: victory over Daesh in Mosul will not be enough to eliminate the regulation I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Masrour Barzani: victory over Daesh in Mosul will not be enough to eliminate the regulation I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Masrour Barzani: victory over Daesh in Mosul will not be enough to eliminate the regulation I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Masrour Barzani: victory over Daesh in Mosul will not be enough to eliminate the regulation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Masrour Barzani: victory over Daesh in Mosul will not be enough to eliminate the regulation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Masrour Barzani: victory over Daesh in Mosul will not be enough to eliminate the regulation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Masrour Barzani: victory over Daesh in Mosul will not be enough to eliminate the regulation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Masrour Barzani: victory over Daesh in Mosul will not be enough to eliminate the regulation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Masrour Barzani: victory over Daesh in Mosul will not be enough to eliminate the regulation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Masrour Barzani: victory over Daesh in Mosul will not be enough to eliminate the regulation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Masrour Barzani: victory over Daesh in Mosul will not be enough to eliminate the regulation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Masrour Barzani: victory over Daesh in Mosul will not be enough to eliminate the regulation

Go down

Masrour Barzani: victory over Daesh in Mosul will not be enough to eliminate the regulation Empty Masrour Barzani: victory over Daesh in Mosul will not be enough to eliminate the regulation

Post by RamblerNash Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:37 am

Masrour Barzani: victory over Daesh in Mosul will not be enough to eliminate the regulation

By Ziad al - Haidari 10 Hours Ago

Masrour Barzani: victory over Daesh in Mosul will not be enough to eliminate the regulation 258353Image1

Roudao - Erbil

Mscharcil security of the Kurdistan Region Masrour Barzani, said in an interview with Reuters news agency, on Sunday, that "even if the victory and the expulsion of Daesh main stronghold in Mosul , it will not be enough to eliminate the organization and will continue to be radical idea."

He added, "The battle against al-Islamic state will be long, not only militarily but economically and intellectually," adding that "Iraqi forces have made rapid progress and cleared eastern Mosul, gunmen broke Daesh after Kurdish Peshmerga fighters first their lines of defense."

Masrour Barzani explained, "With the growing sense of hopelessness is expected to fighting forces transferred those Daesh most fiercely as we tighten the noose on them."

He said, adding that during the editing process of Mosul, which began about three weeks before the publication of the organization drones laden with explosives and shells filled with long-range artillery sev chlorine and mustard and hired Baknash at a high level.

He warned Mscharcil security of the Kurdistan region, the fighting in western Mosul will be more complex in the presence of a large number of narrow streets and alleys that do not fit the massive move of military vehicles and an enemy to fight to the death to defend the capital of the so-called succession.

Said Masrour Barzani, "There are a lot of improvised explosive devices, which planted in different places using a variety of methods, and uses a lot of them, such as networks, so they put in the house an improvised explosive device and are trying to hide and what to explode the entire neighborhood explode."

The Mosul campaign fiercest ground battles in Iraq since the overthrow of US-led coalition of Saddam Hussein in 2003.

Iraqi leaders are also under pressure to ensure that the attack does not lead to raise sectarian tensions in Mosul, which is dominated by Sunnis in the country in general.

And called on the Security Council adviser to the Kurdistan Region, all the sons of this interoperability mixture of races and sects in Iraq to the disqualification of political differences or risk a long-term disorder in the country.

When he seized organization Daesh Sunni Mosul in 2014 to support some of the children of this community organization after being accused Shiite-led government to exercise widespread discrimination, a charge the government denies.

Masrour Barzani said, "The win (the battle of) peace after winning the war is equally important."

He continued that "the first point to prevent the rise of terrorist and extremist organizations is to ensure a political reconciliation and a political agreement between all the components of society so that no one feels excluded."

He Mscharcil security of the Kurdistan Region, "that about 35 thousand of the Islamist al Daesh killed in Iraq .. but even so there are still tens of thousands deployed in the face of the Iraqi army and the Peshmerga forces."

He added, "Every day .. Every week .. Every month trying to recruit new members and joined by new fighters," but he explained that the numbers have fallen recently.

Masrour Barzani said, "It was seized hundreds of militants organize Daesh while trying to masquerade as internally displaced Iraqis since the start of the campaign in Mosul, October 17 / October." Adding that "we catch a number of sleeper cells or individuals disguised in the form of displaced people. In fact, hundreds of them."

He said, adding that the militants who are fighting Daesh Iraqi forces are Iraqis in the majority, but there are also a large number of foreign fighters from other parts of the Middle East, Europe, Asia and Africa.

"We believe that the organization of the Islamic State is a by-product as a result of political failure .. and the product of a political system that failed in this country."

LINK

Masrour Barzani: victory over Daesh in Mosul will not be enough to eliminate the regulation 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum