Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Cleric warns of attacking the crowd and talking about the war in America because of Trump I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Cleric warns of attacking the crowd and talking about the war in America because of Trump I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Cleric warns of attacking the crowd and talking about the war in America because of Trump I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Cleric warns of attacking the crowd and talking about the war in America because of Trump I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Cleric warns of attacking the crowd and talking about the war in America because of Trump I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Cleric warns of attacking the crowd and talking about the war in America because of Trump I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Cleric warns of attacking the crowd and talking about the war in America because of Trump I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Cleric warns of attacking the crowd and talking about the war in America because of Trump I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Cleric warns of attacking the crowd and talking about the war in America because of Trump I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Cleric warns of attacking the crowd and talking about the war in America because of Trump I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Cleric warns of attacking the crowd and talking about the war in America because of Trump I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Cleric warns of attacking the crowd and talking about the war in America because of Trump I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Cleric warns of attacking the crowd and talking about the war in America because of Trump I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Cleric warns of attacking the crowd and talking about the war in America because of Trump I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Cleric warns of attacking the crowd and talking about the war in America because of Trump I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Cleric warns of attacking the crowd and talking about the war in America because of Trump I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Cleric warns of attacking the crowd and talking about the war in America because of Trump I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Cleric warns of attacking the crowd and talking about the war in America because of Trump I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Cleric warns of attacking the crowd and talking about the war in America because of Trump I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Cleric warns of attacking the crowd and talking about the war in America because of Trump I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Cleric warns of attacking the crowd and talking about the war in America because of Trump

Go down

Cleric warns of attacking the crowd and talking about the war in America because of Trump Empty Cleric warns of attacking the crowd and talking about the war in America because of Trump

Post by RamblerNash Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:54 am

Cleric warns of attacking the crowd and talking about the war in America because of Trump

Monday 07-11-2016 | 8:28:09

Cleric warns of attacking the crowd and talking about the war in America because of Trump Unnamed-13-655x360
Ed-h d

Twilight News / cautioned cleric Mohammad Taqi school, long live, the continued attempts to undermine the popular crowd by directing repeated by some of the parties to the charges.

During an interview from Karbala she said, "People are fighting the enemy crowd chanting phrases on their tongues, O God, O Messenger of Allah .. .. .. Ya Hussain Ya Zahra, an expression of deep faith."

He pointed reference to the school that there are figures sitting in palaces and trying to undermine the popular crowd and our young heroes and hurl them with false accusations.

"These young people are defending their land, honor and respect should be for everyone and not insulting them."

In international affairs, the school considered that internal civil wars experienced by the world today, "is a kind of divine punishment."

He believed that the war in Syria, which he described Balqdhirh, "quickly caught somewhat similar to the internal wars that have been fought by the Arabs throughout history and Atanaslon for it and was fueled by the devil."

He pointed to the existence of concerns by observers of the possibility of an internal war in America.

"We do not wish the American internal war, nor any other country because it kind of torment and destruction."

He pointed out that the school accent Republican candidate for the presidential elections in the United States-Donalnd Tramb- if it continues this way, the prospects and expectations of observers occurrence of this war list.

LINK

Cleric warns of attacking the crowd and talking about the war in America because of Trump 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum