Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
President Assad: Russia not Western intervention greatest impact at the start of the collapse of the «Daesh» I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
President Assad: Russia not Western intervention greatest impact at the start of the collapse of the «Daesh» I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
President Assad: Russia not Western intervention greatest impact at the start of the collapse of the «Daesh» I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
President Assad: Russia not Western intervention greatest impact at the start of the collapse of the «Daesh» I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
President Assad: Russia not Western intervention greatest impact at the start of the collapse of the «Daesh» I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
President Assad: Russia not Western intervention greatest impact at the start of the collapse of the «Daesh» I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
President Assad: Russia not Western intervention greatest impact at the start of the collapse of the «Daesh» I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
President Assad: Russia not Western intervention greatest impact at the start of the collapse of the «Daesh» I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
President Assad: Russia not Western intervention greatest impact at the start of the collapse of the «Daesh» I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
President Assad: Russia not Western intervention greatest impact at the start of the collapse of the «Daesh» I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
President Assad: Russia not Western intervention greatest impact at the start of the collapse of the «Daesh» I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
President Assad: Russia not Western intervention greatest impact at the start of the collapse of the «Daesh» I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
President Assad: Russia not Western intervention greatest impact at the start of the collapse of the «Daesh» I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
President Assad: Russia not Western intervention greatest impact at the start of the collapse of the «Daesh» I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
President Assad: Russia not Western intervention greatest impact at the start of the collapse of the «Daesh» I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
President Assad: Russia not Western intervention greatest impact at the start of the collapse of the «Daesh» I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
President Assad: Russia not Western intervention greatest impact at the start of the collapse of the «Daesh» I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
President Assad: Russia not Western intervention greatest impact at the start of the collapse of the «Daesh» I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
President Assad: Russia not Western intervention greatest impact at the start of the collapse of the «Daesh» I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
President Assad: Russia not Western intervention greatest impact at the start of the collapse of the «Daesh» I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

President Assad: Russia not Western intervention greatest impact at the start of the collapse of the «Daesh»

Go down

President Assad: Russia not Western intervention greatest impact at the start of the collapse of the «Daesh» Empty President Assad: Russia not Western intervention greatest impact at the start of the collapse of the «Daesh»

Post by RamblerNash Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:37 am

President Assad: Russia not Western intervention greatest impact at the start of the collapse of the «Daesh»

11/07/2016 08:00

President Assad: Russia not Western intervention greatest impact at the start of the collapse of the «Daesh» 3-4055

President Bashar al-Assad felt that the Westerners who are leading an international coalition against al «Daesh» in Syria «getting vulnerable», stressing that the role performed by the Russians in terms of fighting the terrorist organization had the greatest impact for the start of the collapse of the «Daesh». (عن صفحة رئاسة الجمهورية السورية على "فايسبوك")

Al-Assad said in an interview to the newspaper «Sunday Times» British: «In the past, when I made statements, people were saying that the Syrian president is cut off from reality. Today it is different, the West has become much weaker », pointing out that« the difference of course is the latest firepower, they have the firepower we do not have ».

He pointed out that «Daesh organization had smuggled oil and exploit Iraqi oil fields sight of satellites and airplanes without American pilot to make money, and not Westerners are doing something», adding: «and then enter the Russians began organizing Daesh collapsing in every sense of the word».

He said Assad «We are fighting an unlimited reserve of terrorists who come to Syria, and we were faced with difficulty, but Russian firepower and support Iran» form a strong support, pointing out that the Russians «I never try to intervene because they do not want us nothing. Do not ask me to be a puppet president. »

He stressed his determination to crush the militants «opposition» in Aleppo, divided between the western districts controlled by government forces and Oriental under the control of insurgents.

A summary of the situation in Aleppo that «the terrorists occupied a section of the city and we need to get rid of them», accusing them b «the use of civilians as human shields».

LINK

President Assad: Russia not Western intervention greatest impact at the start of the collapse of the «Daesh» 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum