Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Reference recommends remembrance of the martyrs and the fighters raise their pictures in the march forties I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Reference recommends remembrance of the martyrs and the fighters raise their pictures in the march forties I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Reference recommends remembrance of the martyrs and the fighters raise their pictures in the march forties I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Reference recommends remembrance of the martyrs and the fighters raise their pictures in the march forties I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Reference recommends remembrance of the martyrs and the fighters raise their pictures in the march forties I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Reference recommends remembrance of the martyrs and the fighters raise their pictures in the march forties I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Reference recommends remembrance of the martyrs and the fighters raise their pictures in the march forties I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Reference recommends remembrance of the martyrs and the fighters raise their pictures in the march forties I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Reference recommends remembrance of the martyrs and the fighters raise their pictures in the march forties I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Reference recommends remembrance of the martyrs and the fighters raise their pictures in the march forties I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Reference recommends remembrance of the martyrs and the fighters raise their pictures in the march forties I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Reference recommends remembrance of the martyrs and the fighters raise their pictures in the march forties I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Reference recommends remembrance of the martyrs and the fighters raise their pictures in the march forties I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Reference recommends remembrance of the martyrs and the fighters raise their pictures in the march forties I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Reference recommends remembrance of the martyrs and the fighters raise their pictures in the march forties I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Reference recommends remembrance of the martyrs and the fighters raise their pictures in the march forties I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Reference recommends remembrance of the martyrs and the fighters raise their pictures in the march forties I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Reference recommends remembrance of the martyrs and the fighters raise their pictures in the march forties I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Reference recommends remembrance of the martyrs and the fighters raise their pictures in the march forties I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Reference recommends remembrance of the martyrs and the fighters raise their pictures in the march forties I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Reference recommends remembrance of the martyrs and the fighters raise their pictures in the march forties

Go down

Reference recommends remembrance of the martyrs and the fighters raise their pictures in the march forties Empty Reference recommends remembrance of the martyrs and the fighters raise their pictures in the march forties

Post by Ponee Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:27 am

Reference recommends remembrance of the martyrs and the fighters raise their pictures in the march forties Story_img_581c6346501a2

[Oan- Baghdad] 
recommended supreme religious authority, lifting images and said the conduct of the martyrs fighters in the liberation operations during the visit of the death of Imam Hussein , peace be upon him, which coincides with the 21 of November of this.

The representative of reference , Sheikh Abdul Mahdi al - Karbalai, in a Friday sermon delivered from inside the saucer - Husseini al - Sharif "walkers Darb love and loyalty to the front of Hassan [p] as we approach the march timeless forty should remember several things and we are working to achieve them." 
He said these things . " recall that the Koran and the life and teachings of the Prophet Mohammad and his family pure [p], and the requirements of instinct humanity and biography wise all this requires us to be we function purposeful and conscious away from the surface has adage Taught us from visiting the infallible [p], a lot of the divine objectives of such marches, including the alarm to the principle of Administrating to God Almighty and the Prophet [Y], and imams pure [p] and tutors and Alnbaro of their enemies , and the neighborhood principle uninterrupted Mabaki God worshipers walking on their approach and work Bserthm and claim to trace Bathaarham and working to uphold his word and had them enemies to extinguish Norm monuments and torturing Bmahbehm and fight their way. " 
the statement continued," We have stated in the visit of Ashura: [get close to God and then to you through the innocence of their enemies and Nasban you war and their adherents and their followers and blessings with those who make and Crown whom and truffles can testify, and has made it clear imams meaning of loyalty it was reported Imam Baqir [p]: [who was God obedient is our crown and was a sinner is our enemy does not undermine our mandate , but the work and piety, I swear Maciatna but whoever fears Allah and obey what they know , but with humility and reverence and the performance of the Secretariat and frequent mention of God and fasting, prayer and righteousness and good neighborly relations and folks palliative honoring his parents and Algarban and orphans and the reading of the Koran and keeping tongues about the people , but of the good and faithful to their families in the stuff]. "

He stressed Karbalai, that" loyalty is not just a show of love , but the sincerity of obedience to God and His Messenger and pure and tracing as received from the different life methods of performing the duties and leave the taboos and embryo genesis of morality and decency [Ialitny I was with you Vavoz great victory] 
and can not be detected sincerity please mentioned only be in every time parents and imams pure marching on their way and are working to reform their society, and our test the extent of our obedience to parents and pander to Menhjm and subordination of our business to seek him and Aomrona him " .

he said: God has pleased to have our test condition of a people choose violence and brutality and abuse for inviting them were Daesh gangs explained touchstone for it was men 's fighters in the fronts model optimization with sincerity , claiming his loyalty to Imam Hussein aS and Essandam with money and weapons. "

he said a representative reference" as God willing , to go beyond the people of loyalty and faith difficult challenges and openness to other societies with highlight altruism and giving and giving values to keep the march Arbain global character drew forth many of the peoples of the world, God created you a valuable opportunity to introduce Bakzaiakm and acquaint the world with humanitarian principles Vaghtnamwa this opportunity and do good investment , this cause the Islamic culture thoroughbreds in the world arena and respect for peoples God God to save this sacred does not allow for some of the Akhaddhoha certain behaviors and actions is appropriate. "

He recommended visiting" Habbwa to say and the emotions of these people to show His Highness the visit of His Holiness rituals and highlighted the morals where and do tuned including not cast them out legitimate determinants. "

He stressed Karbalai" the believers posts in this blessed march that console the women of the house and a private Sayeda Zeinab [p], in its path toward Karbala can only be achieved under the auspices of chastity and the veil and the preservation of the tongue and the eye of the Holy God and God in Hjapkin and Aftkn and Istrikn believing woman pro really are sensitive requirements of the tender in Tsrvaha and behavior and her clothes and avoid mixing reprehensible and decorations it. " 
He called for the" behavior of the ways the march , which resides where the virtuous and students of the Hawza to notify the legal provisions and the guidance of visitors , including their senses and tackling the most important and the establishment of congregational prayers on time and we recommend that visitors to invest this opportunity identify the provisions of their religion and biography of imams and guided as provided communicants of sermons and Arushdaat until they return after the visit has energized the knowledge household p and they provided piety that they might benefit by it in this life. "

He recommended a representative reference" owners processions and Alroaded are staying obituary Husseini make in slogans and giving them the adequate space to glorify tournaments and sacrifices like us on the battlefield , which embody the principles of Imam Hussain AS in reality tuff in fighting the oppressors and sacrifice for the sake of truth and falsehood, and attention should be paid to raising pictures martyrs and anonymity in ways that Askouha foot to Karbala to keep their pictures and names fresh in everyone 's hearts and remember the sacrifices and the blood of these in order for believers today to participate in the march Arbain in peace and security. "

http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=52094

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum