Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
An economic conference to resolve the financial problems in Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
An economic conference to resolve the financial problems in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
An economic conference to resolve the financial problems in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
An economic conference to resolve the financial problems in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
An economic conference to resolve the financial problems in Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
An economic conference to resolve the financial problems in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
An economic conference to resolve the financial problems in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
An economic conference to resolve the financial problems in Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
An economic conference to resolve the financial problems in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
An economic conference to resolve the financial problems in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
An economic conference to resolve the financial problems in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
An economic conference to resolve the financial problems in Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
An economic conference to resolve the financial problems in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
An economic conference to resolve the financial problems in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
An economic conference to resolve the financial problems in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
An economic conference to resolve the financial problems in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
An economic conference to resolve the financial problems in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
An economic conference to resolve the financial problems in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
An economic conference to resolve the financial problems in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
An economic conference to resolve the financial problems in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

An economic conference to resolve the financial problems in Iraq

3 posters

Go down

An economic conference to resolve the financial problems in Iraq Empty An economic conference to resolve the financial problems in Iraq

Post by Ponee Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:08 pm

An economic conference to resolve the financial problems in Iraq Thumbnail.php?file=13700070_867026476760990_4791732602425345223_n_848005857

American University - Dahuk
American University organized in Dahuk province, an economic conference, discuss the financial problems in Iraq, with the participation of senior financial and economic officials. 
The governor of the Iraqi Central Bank, on the Keywords, during the conference, we underestimated the effects of the financial crisis in Iraq in several ways, explaining that it had been providing "four" trillion dinars thanks to invest in banks, where he had a significant impact in improving the economic situation in Iraq. 
he stressed the Keywords, that because of the deterioration of oil prices and the decline in revenue, had to take a number of measures to keep the economy of Iraq, noting that in order to ease the financial crisis , allowed banks to invest half the amount of liquidity and reserve them, and that was a reason to use "four" trillion dinars of these banks, as was his impact on the problem of unemployment and reduce the percentage.

for his part, Undersecretary of the Ministry of Finance, Fadel prophet, that access to foreign loans from the international Monetary Fund and the World Bank was one of the ways the Iraqi government to reduce the financial crisis.

experts argue that the continued granting of Iraq loans by international financial centers linked to reforms carried out by Iraq, where Baghdad has not received only a small part of the"knockout" one billion dollars , which requested

http://samarra.tv/index.php/permalink/19393.html

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

An economic conference to resolve the financial problems in Iraq Empty Re: An economic conference to resolve the financial problems in Iraq

Post by RamblerNash Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:23 am

So...Why aren't they RV'ing their currency like the Guru's have said to solve their financial crisis?

It seems that Iraq isn't buying into what the Guru's are saying to folks either...

An economic conference to resolve the financial problems in Iraq 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

An economic conference to resolve the financial problems in Iraq Empty Re: An economic conference to resolve the financial problems in Iraq

Post by Terbo56 Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:31 am

In greater depth, the RV is not about Iraq- The Iraqis will NEVER accomplish anything, and that's how the ptb want it- If they had a set of balls, which they don't, they could have rectified this situation centuries ago-They are controlled by Obama, and Iran, why do you think Maliki is on his way back into Iraqi Parliament, along with Allawi, and Zebari? Because the Shah wants the country of Iran to be melded in with Iraq, and are behind Maliki to accomplish this for them- With Maliki, the Shah, and the ptb, nothing will ever come of Iraq- This has been planned by design-It is all about power, money, and greed- That's the  bottom line- Twisted Evil affraid shame
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum