Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
RayRat Call 10/27/16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
RayRat Call 10/27/16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
RayRat Call 10/27/16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
RayRat Call 10/27/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
RayRat Call 10/27/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
RayRat Call 10/27/16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
RayRat Call 10/27/16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
RayRat Call 10/27/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
RayRat Call 10/27/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
RayRat Call 10/27/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
RayRat Call 10/27/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
RayRat Call 10/27/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
RayRat Call 10/27/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
RayRat Call 10/27/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
RayRat Call 10/27/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
RayRat Call 10/27/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
RayRat Call 10/27/16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
RayRat Call 10/27/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
RayRat Call 10/27/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
RayRat Call 10/27/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

RayRat Call 10/27/16

2 posters

Go down

RayRat Call 10/27/16 Empty RayRat Call 10/27/16

Post by Ssmith Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:10 pm

RayRen:  Good afternoon, superfantastic TNT family!  Today is Wednesday, October 26, 2016, yours truly RayRen98 here, working the controls as best I can.  As I said in the tweet, this should be a very short call, a very short update.  I contemplated not even doing a call but realized some might want to ask questions.

It looks like the Budget will have its second reading and then they vote it in as a final piece.  We’ll see how that unfolds.  Abadi has announced that they are in the advanced stage of retaking Mosul. Of course reality is ahead of the news, whatever that is.

We saw some information about Iraq being connected to 400 international banks, and you don’t do that without international currency.  That’s it as far as info right now.

Questions from the TNT Forum

Q:  Is there any new information on the banking procedures or possible tax rates?  A:  No.

Q:  Has the 2017 Budget been put in the Gazette?  A:  I just reported on that.

Q:  If we have not entered Mosul yet and remain on the outskirts, how can we connect to the bank in Mosul?  A:  I don’t have the answer to that.  I just know the connections were made for/from the banking people.  I guess we don’t need to have that answer and/or the news regarding Mosul is not current news.

In regards to Mosul banks being linked/synced my concern would be ISIL having access to banking.  Would we just keep those banks offline until ISIL is gone? Do we make sure they’re all dead?  A:  l guess not, since it was already done.
    It has been said that if you don’t want to sign an NDA for the IQD, you can choose to exchange your dinar at the international or market rate. Is that also true for the Zim?
    A:  I haven’t heard of any contract rates or NDAs for Zim;  people I’ve talked to so far have exchanged have not talked about an NDA.

Q:  I remember Tony saying that some of the IQN denominations would become worthless on Nov. 2016.  Do you know anything about this?  A:  No.

Q:  From what Tony told us Iraq RVed two years ago.  And all the news we get is at least 3 months old, and recently the new town that was completed for the displaced people of Iraq, etc.  Would you agree that we have been blacked out on everything?  Because Iraq is trading and doing business.  A:  No, I would not agree we have been blacked out on everything, but there are clearly some things we were not meant to know about until a later date, and then we heard about those things at the appropriate time.  As for Mosul, it is interesting that very little is being reported.

Q:  has there been any recent confirmation that the Zim will have six zeros dropped?
A:  I haven’t heard any recent confirmation, but there is old confirmation of that.

Q:  I was wondering if you can put an organization (such as your church, etc.)  as the POD on an account or a trustee on a trust if you do not have any individual you can put down ?  A:  Yes, you can.

Q:  If we go in to exchange with a Trust, can the bank place the currencies in the Trust and then exchange to dollars, so one gets the tax benefits?  A:  I’m not sure what you’re asking here.  If you go exchange in a trust, the trust already owns the currencies, and is then initiating the exchange by the trustees, and that will be into the trust account in US dollars.

Q:  To be clear on rates, one dollar ($1.00) is three digits, right?  A:  Yes.

Q:  Are there any juicy tidbit(s) that you are holding back on that you cannot comment on?  If so, how juicy?  A:  There’s always something to hold back on until this thing comes to fruition.

Q:  Can I make an appointment for my sister who is driving to exchange in my area?
A:  I don’t think you can make that appointment, but she can using your zip code.

Live Callers:

946 caller:  How much longer will this go on, do you think?  Past the election?

RayRen:  No idea.  The last information suggested the 1st;  other than than, that’s it.

409 caller:  You said on Monday that once we go to the bank with our dinar, and they say to wait for 24 hours, should be leave the dinar at the bank?  Or come back the next day with the currency?

RayRen:  I don’t remember having a conversation like that.  If the rate is going to change in 24 hours, I’m not leaving my currency there, I will come back in 24 hours.

501 caller:  I don’t understand why we are on the cusp of a major revaluation but there hasn’t been one word on any of the media channels.  Why is that?

RayRen:  I have no idea why they’re not talking about it.  Some things have not been made public yet, that’s why I say “if and when” until it happens.  I’m thinking it will happen by the first based on what I am hearing.  If not, I’ll readjust.  We can only guess what comes next.

Caller: What is your definition of a ‘whale’?

RayRen:  For us, that is someone who holds a large amount of currency.  I don’t know what that line would be.  I have heard of both whales and ordinary people exchanging.

323 caller:  [Appreciation]  I would like to continue to learn from you after this RV.

561 caller:  I called on Monday for the links about classes and such on the forum?

RayRen:  l’ll send some info to you.

Next caller: Any way to get a copy of the NDA so we can review it before exchange?

RayRen:  I doubt that would happen.  You can ask when you call for the appointment.  The basic element is that you should not disclose any information about the exchange;  if you do disclose it, the NDA will spell out the ramifications.  I think the NDA will be in both legal verbiage and ‘ordinary’ wording.  Look at it from both sides:  if the bank has several rates, then they need to know you are meeting their requirements.  The bank is not about making it fair for you – they may make conditions around giving you the higher rates, and you have to decide if those are acceptable to you.

[I have another meeting;  for Ray’s closing remarks, see Sunny’s Cliff Notes.]

RayRen played I Believe:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DYrqOUKLtA

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

RayRat Call 10/27/16 Empty Re: RayRat Call 10/27/16

Post by Mission1st Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:20 pm

RayRat got testy when a caller questioned the BS claims his brother made weekly. Truth hurts. "on the boards", "high alert", "standing by". Oh, yes, the oldies but goodies from that lying ass Tony. Ray is just continuing the BS train, albeit lower key, for whatever money he can scavenge.
Mission1st
Mission1st
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum