Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Guru Hunters Join Dave Schmidt Live Stream 10/26/16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Guru Hunters Join Dave Schmidt Live Stream 10/26/16   Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:14 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Guru Hunters Join Dave Schmidt Live Stream 10/26/16   Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:15 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Guru Hunters Join Dave Schmidt Live Stream 10/26/16   Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:54 pm

Hey buddy, you missed some of the chat Smile

Here is the live video:

https://youtu.be/sPPEl2JZNOs

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dinarrvnews.net/
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guru Hunters Join Dave Schmidt Live Stream 10/26/16   Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:05 am

I would like to say that on the beginning of this call I asked the question on his YT chat feed (18:00 minute mark) wasn't it true that he was charged with embezzling funds from his campaign and had to pay a fine reflecting upon something that he said about trust. He blew up, turned bright red, said he knew who I was and said he was going to blacklist me, and that he had friends in the NSA and CIA.
To be clear.... I have not copied his newsletter from my email. Though I did once bring over DayStarNets post from Dinar Daily. As to this bullshit that my site stopped an RV transaction well that is sheer nonsense.
So if I disappear you know why. LOL This is the second time he has threatened me. And I am such a sweetheart!!! What is wrong with this guy?
Also note that I did apologize to him for pissing him off. But seriously... inquiring minds want to know
I was asking the question that many people are asking themselves with regards to Dave Schmidt and if I was interviewing this man this is what I would ask.
Fact is... I would not even think to send this man any currency with the private group scam they have all got going on.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guru Hunters Join Dave Schmidt Live Stream 10/26/16   Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:21 am

oh and Dave... if you think that liking a post on my fakebook page is going to freak me out in some way... it won't. You are welcome to troll my wall anytime your heart feels like it. You sir may actually learn something about this integrity that you talk of in doing so.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Guru Hunters Join Dave Schmidt Live Stream 10/26/16   Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:55 am

The allegation against Dave wasn't illegal contributions.  It was that he took campaign funds and used them for personal expenses.  In the video he said that the rules are very specific (18:18), and yet in this article he said that they're very broad and open to interpretation.

http://www.heraldnet.com/news/former-senator-dave-schmidt-may-face-big-fine/

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jewandgreek.com
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guru Hunters Join Dave Schmidt Live Stream 10/26/16   Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:12 am

thanks Sam....
I think Dave was drinking a nip of scotch and maybe was a slight bit confused about all of that pesky law stuff regarding his allegations and having to explain why he was required to pay this fine. 
I read that when these issues come up the accused can pay the said monies back with the fine and no charges are brought. I don't know if this is applicable to Seattle Washington though.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Guru Hunters Join Dave Schmidt Live Stream 10/26/16   Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:38 am

Seems money has a habit of disappearing every time Dave Schmidt is around:

"As of October 10 2011 $6700 was left in The Hope Chest Fund.  As of December 12th, those numbers were $6,273.50.  As of December 17th the numbers went down to $500 , here is what Steve Beckow posted on his site, I quote “The report says that the balance of the Hope Chest is $6273.50, as of Dec. 12. That balance is now more in the neighborhood of $500.”

WHAT?  in 5 days, 5 DAYS folks the money went from $6,273.50 to $500, when in the months of October to December 12th the total was $6700 and only dwindled $426.50 in 2 months from The Hope Chest Fund.  What happened to $5,773.50 in 5 days? The report is no longer there, which is not surprising.  So where did $5,773 go, especially in 5 days?  You have to wonder is Dave Schmidt paying his bills, condo fees and second mortgage with your money?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
power123
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Guru Hunters Join Dave Schmidt Live Stream 10/26/16   Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:56 am

:nono:
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Guru Hunters Join Dave Schmidt Live Stream 10/26/16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: