Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
10/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
10/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
10/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
10/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
10/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
10/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
10/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
10/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
10/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
10/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
10/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
10/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
10/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
10/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
10/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
10/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
10/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
10/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
10/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
10/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

10/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

2 posters

Go down

10/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 10/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:53 am

Guru OkieOilman:   NOV 3 THRU 5TH KEPT POPPING IT'S HEAD UP TO ME TODAY AS ANOTHER POSSIBILITY.   HERES A NEW PHRASE SOME NEED TO ADD TO THEIR VOCABULARY-----INTEL CHANGES.

Guru Jonnywg:
  i am spending time with bankers/ I T PERSONEL/ programmers...we sit on a lot of information that the TEXAN contingent shared with us...we feel more than ever that the inevitable will happen.  Houston has a lot of knnowlge....The CBI SERVERS are here,,,Data entry to banking...Programming...Upper bank management for the State. Geitner will speak Wednesday and we just found out LaGuard will speak afterwards.   WEDNESDAY SPEACHES WILL BE GOOD BUT MAY BE POST RV

Good eveng all...i am  in texas and so far all is good.   We have been able to ascertain that the encoding has stopped...another set of meetings at 9am cst and we will report...the contacts we have in TEXAS are great and i hope to share most of it with you.  The fact that I am under restrictions is a good thing.  We are still on track for the RV and we could see it POP any moment.

Guru Kaparoni:  “noted citizen Hassan Hamid that the approval of a project that aims to raise the value of Iraqi dinar to its former value to return is equal to $ 3.33 U.s., through several measures, including a review of import proposal because it drains excess foreign currency and deposited with the Central Bank of Iraq as well as reducing public spending to the state and its departments with regard to imports of furniture can be expensive obtained through the local market.”

kaperoni: This is a telling quote…yes, it says they want to return the Dinar to the former value of 1 dinar to $3.33, but look closer….just before that is this statement… “that aims to raise the value” That clearly tells me that the rate will not be that initially. This rate will come over time. How long I have no idea, but I would expect at least a year or more.

The ISX is key to this RV. And the Custodian banking is what will open up investment capital internationally. So they are waiting until this is up and working. That is the hold up.

kaperoni: And to close this chat…this quote…

kaperoni: “adding that the bank has fully prepared to delete the zeros of the Iraqi dinar and the deletion of zeros is a national issue and may need to special legislation, although the Central Bank of Iraq is the reform of management system of currency from the heart of his work and that the deletion of zeros is one of the strategic functions of the Central Bank of Iraq, noting : that the Bank was able during the last period to reduce the level of inflation to the level of one decimal place after the passage of more than twenty years .. Indicating: that Iraq was able for the first time to reduce inflation to 2%, which reflects the success of Iraq's monetary policy.”

So here is my opinion. It is very close to happening (by the end of the year). Forget the rumors of a higher rate and take them at their word of a .86 rate. Plan your future accordingly for that rate. If the articles are wrong, then you will be pleasantly surprised.

Guru BullDog75:  IMHO, DO NOT INVEST IN ANY SPECULATIVE INVESTMENT THAT U CANNOT AFFORD TO LOSE $$$, INCLUDING DONG & IQD & UNITED NATIONS APPROVED CURRENCIES THAT ARE SOLD / SHOWN BY FOREX AND BANKS. BE CAUTIOUS OF TEST RATES OR SUCKER RATES THAT MAY COME AND GO PERIODICALLY ON BANK SCREENS. THE ONLY FINAL RATES POSTED WILL BE OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED BY IMF, BIS, FED RES, UST, CBI, AND WORLD BANKS BASIL 3 COMPLIANT. FILTER CAREFULLY ALL INFO THAT U READ FROM ANY SITE AND PERSONS CLAIMING INSIDE KNOWLEDGE AND PREDICTION/PROJECTIONS. MAN PROJECTS AND GOD DECIDES.

Guru ScottiG:  For a couple of months now, Bear and I have mentioned that the most likely window for the full adjustment of currencies to hit would be the end of October to the beginning of November with the very minimal possibility of the very outside window is 30 November. With all that we have received over the last couple of weeks, the confirmations of this week being the most likely are still strong. This is not in any way encouragement for anyone to buy or reserve any Dinar.

In my last post, I mentioned a most important meeting going on in the Middle East. I was very generic about the meeting due to its importance. The meeting is over and apparently a success. There were several key individuals in attendance with commitments of over $350 billion to drilling 3 new wells and the relevance to Iraq’s future looms high. Here is the link to the now published article for your review - http://www.nasdaq.com/aspx/stock-market-news-story.aspx?storyid=201110190442dowjonesdjonline000270&title=exxonmobilbpeni-investing-$100-billion-to-develop-3-iraqi-fields-official   Why this is so relevant to the RV is that Exxon, Chevron and a couple of other companies not mentioned in this article are requiring an adjusted currency. The time frame to get these wells done is very early into 2012!

Bear and I have been most diligent to not disclose information that was privileged or confidential. We have respected the request of confidentiality from our contacts. Because of their integrity, positions and connections to the truly key individuals involved in this process, we have been confident with their guidance and timeframes. I would add that not just one of them provided this information but all of them were coming in with a very similar window and this is why we have been so adamant about what we have projected. Sure when we mentioned back in the middle of September that we were looking to the end of October and beginning of November, many wanted to bash us and claim that we did not know what we were talking about……well funny how so many who have  predicted for months now that the RV was this week or tomorrow or 3 days from now are still only guessing and now they are guessing that it will be this week into next! I know at times it might have looked like we were arrogant and maybe a little hard on some of the others who were also trying to figure out the right window, but when you know that you know! What is left?

My fellow investors, I can honestly say that we have not come here week after week and said this is absolutely the week. Now a few months ago I believed that the RV was upon us. I still believe that it could have been. We do not see with any clarity the dealings from behind the scene, so we may never know the truth about that. This process is so involved and has so many elements to factor in that it is like a multi-tiered chess match with four or five matches happening at the same time one right above the other. Consider China, Viet-Nam, Oil, USD, IMF, UN, 120 +/- currencies being adjusted and the many more entities all involved and interested in the outcome. This doesn’t even bring the most important element to the picture……the GOI and the Iraqi people.

Bear and I really value Okie and the family here. This is why we are so careful about what we share. We do not want to get any of you excited and pumped up because of another rumor of numbers on bank screens, some non-relevant code or the many other distractions which continue to present themselves and believe me we hear them too. I am beginning to think that there must be some sort of ‘School of RV Prognostication! 
As always, I hope this helps.

Guru Bear5642:   A GENTLEMAN WHO I KNOW IS DEEPLY INVOLVED IN CHEVRON WAS MAKING FUN OF ME WHEN I WOULD BRING UP THE DINAR ALL OF A SUDDEN CONTACTED ME AND APPLOGIZED FOR HIS COMMENTS BECAUSE HE HAD JUST GOTTEN OUT OF A MEETING TELLING THEM THEY WERE RAMPING THINGS UP IN IRAQ TO THE SUM OF $100 BILLION DOLLARS

THINGS ARE REALLY LOOKING GREAT FOR THIS WEEK AND MY CALL TODAY WAS EXTREMELY POSITIVE FOR THE RV...THERE IS STILL A FIRST WEEK OF NOVEMBER WINDOW

Guru Bluwolf:  please do not call banks at this time.  all announcements have been shifted to wed.  whether we get a go on that day is up to them now.  well lets see what tomorrow brings to the table.  all is kind of quiet, which is good.

remember we are waiting on governments to give us a good signal, will they do so that is to be seen, and just think of it is they have shifted their announcements till Weds. and nobody really can say what they will speak about, being that they are silent then we must do so also.  so with that said, I will not speak about this issue anymore for now

Guru Vic1:  NO UPDATE! ONLY THAT MY THOUGHTS ARE THAT THIS WEEK IS GGGRRREEEAAATTT! LITTLE RV BABY... I BELIEVE IS BEING RELEASED FROM BAGHDAD HOSPITAL TO COME HOME... WITH MAMA TOO PAPA!

Guru Scooter:  I hope all is well.  Here's a country report on Vietnam. I know there's many that have purchased the VND so I thought I would investigate further.  Overall, I don't see anything spectacular about this country but they do have a young demographic and their middle class is growing rapidly.  The other noteworthy item is they have a large 90 million populace which should fuel some significant consumption as they grow further.  Overall however, there's nothing that stood out to me to say WOW!

Guru FreewayBill:  I believe that we will see an RI, not an RV and that gets it out there, people will cash in and then later, and I think that will be longer than a few weeks, we will see it go up drastically with an RV.

Guru BWM:   I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING THAT SAYS THIS WILL GO INTO NOVEMBER AT THIS TIME... IN FACT MORE INFO CAME TODAY THAT SOME OF THOSE RUMORS MAY BE SMOKE ALSO. STILL LOOKING FOR SOME VISIBLE CHANGES IN SEVERAL PLACES...YOU WILL KNOW THEM WHEN THEY COME OUT...UNTIL I CAN PROVE IT CAN'T HAPPEN NOW I HAVE TO CONTINUE TO LOOK AT THE NEXT OPPORTUNITY.  THE IMF AND UST SPEECHES WERE MOVED TO WEDNESDAY...YOU WILL BE SURPRISED BY SOME OF THE THINGS THAT COME OUT OF THE SPEECHES  FROM WHAT I'M TOLD.

it's not a scam.. if it were when things got bad here and I had to sell my dinar I wouldn't have been able to... this is NOT a scam...it's prolonged, frustrating, lengthy, time consuming but all those are things that go with hard work and earning something when you are done...

well look at it this way...if everyone in your town has dinar, and they all cash in tomorrow.... who's running the register at the grocery store after that, or working at the bank to update your accounts and put money in the atm.... there has to be someone to do the everyday labor.. the PTB's just don't want the whole world rich but hey it gives the economy more money for them to make money off of.

THE UST WILL SET THE RATE FOR THE U.S....UST SETS BANKING RATES... CBI SETS THE INTERNATIONAL RATE AS APPROVED BY THE IMF...THE UST SETS THE RATE FOR THE UNITED STATES BANKING SYSTEMS.  THE BIS IS THE BANK OF INTERNATIONAL SETTLEMENTS...THEY OK THE RELEASE ONCE A COUNTRY HAS DECIDED WHAT TO DO.   CBI...until we get the signal from them everything else stands still IMO.

Guru Mailman17:    I STILL THINK THIS NOT GETTING OUT OF OCT IS VERY PLAUSIBLE. REMEMBER...SHABS BILL NEEDS ONLY ONE READ IF HE AND THE GOI ARE ON THE SAME PAGE HE MAY RELEASE IT BEFORE THEY RECONVENE.  I DONT TRUST ANYONE AT THIS POINT EXCEPT SHABS, WE ALL KNOW WHERE HE STANDS.  TAKE THAT WITH WHAT WE KNOW IRAQ HAS TO DO AND WE ARE LOOKING VERY GOOD  CONSIDERING HOW LONG A LOT OF US HAVE BEEN INVOLVED.  WHATS A MONTH?  RELAX...AND LET IRAQ PLAY THEIR FINAL CARDS.  ALTHOUGH THE TROOPS GONE BY CHRISTMAS IS VERY GOOD NEWS...IRAQ JUST MAY WAIT A LOT LONGER FOR 7 TO BE LIFTED...BUT THE RV WILL STILL TAKE PLACE,,,JMO.

Guru Med:   THE UN IS ON TOP OF THINGS AND HAVE A VERY GOOD IDEA OF WHAT THE PROBLEMS ARE IN IRAQ....THE EMERGENCY SESSION IS A JOKE.  I ALSO SEE THAT MALIKI IS MAKING THIS SEEM LIKE HIS CALL?  YEAH OK  BUT THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT THEY MUST DO...BELIEVE IT OR NOT THEY MUST APPEAR, KEY WORD APPEAR, THAT THEY ARE IN CONTROL AND WHEN THE RV DOES COME DOWN THEY WILL ALSO MAKE IT APPEAR THAT IT WAS THEIR CALL,  ACTUALLY THIS IS PLAYING OUT NICELY.  THINK OF THIS AS THE FINAL POWER PLAY.  IRAQ MUST APPEAR TO BE IN TOTAL CONTROL OVER EVERYTHING, LITERALLY.  ONCE AGAIN...KEY WORD BEING APPEAR.

WE ARE NOT DONE IN IRAQ THAT ONLY PHASE I OF THE SFA IS OVER AND ON JAN 1 2012 PHASE II OF THE SFA BEGINS WHICH IS BASICALLY THE REBUILDING OF IRAQ ANDWE HAVE AGREED TO HELP OUT IN ALMOST EVERY ASPECT OF THE COUNTRY FROM BANKING TO SECURITY.  ALSO WE WERE NOT KICKED OUT OF IRAQ AND MALIKI DID NOT MAKE ANY DECISION PARLIAMENT VOTED AND APPROVED US FORCES TO STAY IT WAS US....OBAMA THAT DECIDED WE CANNOT STAY UNLESS OUR FORCES ARE GRANTED IMMUNITY.  NOW I KIND OF UNDERSTAND WHY SINCE A MAN LIKE SADR WOULD TAKE ANY ISSUE THAT US FORCES DID AND CLAIM IT WAS NEGLIGIENCE

Guru Duckboy:   gm... don't have much time. i am getting info from several sources that are looking at this week for the rv. i also have some that are putting it off until??? The 2nd group of sources are getting their info from their sources at the UST.... the UST has never been right and will always be putting out bad info. that's their job. look how mant times tony stated that his ust contacts have told hi that it will rv and it has not!!!

also, my understanding from two sources... separate in every way... is tha the rv is with the BIS. it does not have to go back to the cbi for final approval.. 

Guru Purplehelmet300:    I am hearing very good rate and VERY soon.   Should be a good week...All is only my opinion

Guru Sonny1:   what concerns me is the fact that the u.s troops are leaving iraq in roughly 60 days. i am very glad that our guys-gals will be returning, they deserve to be home and safe, and i am very grateful, but i feel this is awful for our investment.  the u.s is leaving a country that has never done the right thing, they have no leader, one of the worst monetary policies in the world, no private sector, 77% illiterate rate, no defense minister, they cant even protect themselves from any other country, because of there weapon sanctions from chapter 7, and political in-fighting thats almost a joke.  with all these facts...i find it very hard to believe that they will do the right thing for there people, let alone anyone else.  all i am simply stating is that if our troops leave iraq, i find our chances next to nil to have our investment pay off like we all hope, i have not lost hope, yet, but if it gets to the first of the year, imo, were screwed.

Guru Lgtennis:  I got some news, not a rumor. A close friend I known 20 years told me he was told by a friend that own over $100,000 in dinar had a special cash in. Sworn to be quiet about it or he would be fined. All he would say about rate was...You will happy.

One could say every thing postd is a story, My friend had no reason to tell me a story..so I belive him

Guru American Contractor:   After numerous meetings and consulting with various entities the consensus is that there will not be any movement with the Iraqi Dinar currency. The Iraq currency reform report will not commence this year as the Iraqi parliament will not schedule this for discussions. This remains in the hands of the Council of Ministries who have already reviewed the currency reform report courtesy of Governor Sinan al-Shabibi.  There will be no action taken this year as more debates and discussions are continuing with the government and private enterprise. The Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) continues to move at a snails pace when it comes to removing the 25k notes from circulation and at such time will be replacing those denominations with another newer Iraqi currency.  There are six new denominations being considered and when the decision is finalized they will be printed.

BLC Member Bigpuller:   Ok for arguments sake i would like to put my opinion in on the u.s. withdrawal.

WE ARENT GOING ANYWHERE. 

With 700 billion dollars spent and 4400 lives lost and hundreds of thousands of iraqi's lost as well the u.s. is not abandoning Iraq. The "troops" are pulling out and alot of them will be stationed in Kuwait. If need be we can have a brigade their in a matter hours if the need arises, and those would be troops..

The strategic framework agreement will go into affect as the last of our troops leave iraq. In this agreement we state we will help with everything from human rights to their government to the security.. yes is said SECURITY. Now a good part of this agreement in my opinion will remain classified.. This has to be looked upon as if Iraq is doing this on their own or the arab spring and Iraq's own democracy will not work.

Now as far as the "trainers" they will be there to train Iraqi forces on the equipment they bought from the u.s. No other country can train them on our equipment. The trainers will be ex, military, cia, delta force, seal teams, snipers, special forces, etc.. There will also be alot of these so called trainers, walking the streets in everyday clothing mixing in with society. It was either Nafi or Jabouri cant remember which one stated they wanted no less than five consulates spread through out Iraq. Well who do you think guards those consulates, and lets not forget our huge embassy , the biggest in the world. An embassy on foreign ground is automatically sovereign territory , so either the trainers will fall under diplomatic immunity or they will maybe even be attached under some umbrella of nato, either way i think you can see what im getting at ....WE ARENT LEAVING, we are just changing clothes so to speak.. Last i had heard by the time this is said and done we could have somewhere around 35,000 trainers, undercovers, and consulate people.

And as far as the trainers, and the length of time they will be there.. Let me ask you this.. How long does it take to train a pilot to fly an F16 fighter jet.. answer.. YEARS.. so please be at peace that we aren't gonna leave behind the souls who fought and died for that country.. now way, no how....

thank you .. 

throws the mic back to bl and says ya'll have a good day

DV Member Bank Story: I bank at Wells Fargo in P'cola, FL on Garden. I asked my guy there about the Iraqi Dinar today and he said, "We do not trade it. It is not a tradable currency." We are comfortable discussing various topics with each other so he asked me why I was interested. I explained (in my common man's terms) about the IQD and he said,"Hmm, sounds plausible!"

Ultimately, I believe that all those people in those banks do not really know about it. Just like us, they know about their own personal ventures and don't typically hover out of their personal realm.

I guess I was just happy to know that not all bank higher ups have been discussing it. Makes me feel better knowing that it is really something that not everybody knows about and is still a great possibility. It certainly is plausible. I believe in it.

DV Member Story #2:   We’ve been invested in IQD for about six years now. Three or four years ago my wife mentioned it to a very close friend who is quite wealthy. At that time her response was not at all enthusiastic and as far as I know they never discussed it again, so it was surprising to get a call from her about it this morning. This lady’s nephew who has made some VERY successful invest decisions over the years called her yesterday to suggest she purchase dinar and do it soon. She called my wife to ascertain whether we were still recommending this investment.

I know the nephew is a civilian who has been in and out of Iraq a few times but I have no idea what he does nor what info moved him to call his aunt about this. It was a shot in the arm for us though, to see the sudden fire for investing in dinar that our fiscally conservative friend now has.
Blessings to all and...... Go RV!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

10/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 10/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Sam I Am Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:06 pm

Scooter is a decent guy.  He looked at Vietnam and just didn't see what all the hype is about.  Unfortunately he got caught up in some of the dinar hype. 

Sonny1 was also a guy that I thought genuinely tried to get it right, but was constantly misled by his sources.  Here he says flat out that if US troops left by the end of 2011 with no RV "we're screwed".

American Contractor was also one that I never considered a pumper.  He did his best to counter the lies and hype from the gurus.  Here he says that they will introduce a new currency to replace the existing currency.  That's a redenomination, not a revaluation. 

So despite all of the crap in 2011 there were still people who tried to do the right thing, even though they were constantly shouted down by the pumpers.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum