Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
DizzyBear Call Notes & Commentary 10/22/16 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
DizzyBear Call Notes & Commentary 10/22/16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
DizzyBear Call Notes & Commentary 10/22/16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
DizzyBear Call Notes & Commentary 10/22/16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
DizzyBear Call Notes & Commentary 10/22/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
DizzyBear Call Notes & Commentary 10/22/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
DizzyBear Call Notes & Commentary 10/22/16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
DizzyBear Call Notes & Commentary 10/22/16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
DizzyBear Call Notes & Commentary 10/22/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
DizzyBear Call Notes & Commentary 10/22/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
DizzyBear Call Notes & Commentary 10/22/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
DizzyBear Call Notes & Commentary 10/22/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
DizzyBear Call Notes & Commentary 10/22/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
DizzyBear Call Notes & Commentary 10/22/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
DizzyBear Call Notes & Commentary 10/22/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
DizzyBear Call Notes & Commentary 10/22/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
DizzyBear Call Notes & Commentary 10/22/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
DizzyBear Call Notes & Commentary 10/22/16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
DizzyBear Call Notes & Commentary 10/22/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
DizzyBear Call Notes & Commentary 10/22/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

DizzyBear Call Notes & Commentary 10/22/16

Go down

DizzyBear Call Notes & Commentary 10/22/16 Empty DizzyBear Call Notes & Commentary 10/22/16

Post by Ssmith Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:31 am

so what will dizzy say tonight?

besides China, Deutsche Bank, hard peg etc

same ole same ole

maybe he'll surprise us

road runner just now on the call I thought he was going to talk about his breakup

he didn't sound too shook up by the whole thing

I always thought he was stringing her along

ohh me tooo

I want the scoop

I'm sure if you could get her on a call, she would tell you the long version

she was on open mic earlier crying to the point ray told her to stand down and not bring her personal issues to the call

Still waiting for some real news from DB

when will TNT people realize ray's pattern of not having a call on Friday?

I guess they sit by their phone until 1am until they finally realize there is no call

I guess tonight's history lesson night on Dizzy call

gee wonder why Linda isn't cutting the caller off like she did U?

does he repeat his Dizzy History every call?

he likes to talk about himself

TerryD is just anoying

for TerryD to sit there on a public call, knowing he was just convicted on multiple counts of fraud, is really in poor taste and grossly unfair to the unknowing isteners

yes it is

this is a great example of how you have to know who you are taking financial advice from

here's a clue... if the person has been convicted of a crime, do not use that person!!!

Connecticut Insurance Salesman Convicted of Tax Fraud https://www.justice.gov/...ed-tax-fraud

That is TerryD

read about him

he could get up to 15 years in prison

dizzy offering a different range than existing?

he hasn't said anything at all about it tonight

he's been on a dam history tirade

He has one purpose..... keep us amused by his predictions.

call in and ask him questions to get him back on point

he's boring the living hell out of us tonight

terry playing another terrible song

dam what's the deal with this dude

even if he has hearing issues, one would think everyone else would say hey the song quality's terrible

I doubt they care.

yeah, everyone mutes and only he hears it

dizzy's gonna write a history book

is it just me or does this call seem like it's very loooong?

time for another goofy song from TerrD

Tonight's Dizzybear "intel" update: He rambled on for most of the night about history. He said this is about establishing a level playing field all around the world. The system has been rigged to convince you we have a shortage of everything. It's simply not true. This is why the RV is so important. There will absolutely be an RV because the currencies have to have value. There is pressure on the global marketplace. We talk to bankers and we have been told what they are planning and preparing for. We are sitting on top of one of the biggest bubbles in history. The banks are preparing for events for this weekend and next week. They are preparing for something big.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum