Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Bruce D Call Notes 10/20/16 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Bruce D Call Notes 10/20/16 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Bruce D Call Notes 10/20/16 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Bruce D Call Notes 10/20/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Bruce D Call Notes 10/20/16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bruce D Call Notes 10/20/16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bruce D Call Notes 10/20/16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bruce D Call Notes 10/20/16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bruce D Call Notes 10/20/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bruce D Call Notes 10/20/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bruce D Call Notes 10/20/16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bruce D Call Notes 10/20/16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bruce D Call Notes 10/20/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bruce D Call Notes 10/20/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bruce D Call Notes 10/20/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bruce D Call Notes 10/20/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bruce D Call Notes 10/20/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bruce D Call Notes 10/20/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bruce D Call Notes 10/20/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bruce D Call Notes 10/20/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Bruce D Call Notes 10/20/16

3 posters

Go down

Bruce D Call Notes 10/20/16 Empty Bruce D Call Notes 10/20/16

Post by Ssmith Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:50 am

THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE THURSDAY, OCTOBER 20, 2016, INTEL ONLY
TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES

Bruce:  Welcome everybody.  When it comes to the Intel we get and we put out sometimes with Tank and Robert.  Realize guys our attempt is to put out the most reliable honest truthful information we get. We are not a conspiracy call. We try to glean the truth from variety of sources.  Confirmation from two to three sources so we feel the information is solid.

We try not to call it even though we know it is very close. We know the expectation can be so high. We don’t want anyone frustrated to expect it to go and it doesn’t happen. I have felt that the last couple of weeks. There were nine times the last couple of weeks it was supposed to go.

Some may ask what is wrong with your Intel. Nothing is wrong with the Intel.  The Intel changes and it gets slightly delayed, 24 hours, 48 hours, then another 24 hours, etc. People around the world put in for an extension. That happens.

Bruce:  You have to realize we never make an attempt that we put something out that it is a lie. There are a few people out there and we do get an email there and here that is judgmental, hate mail. That doesn’t affect me.  Doesn’t bother me. I think people do not understand.  We know people’s feelings and situations are desperate. Stay with plan A or change plan A to make it work for you until plan B comes through, our blessing.

Keep your day job. Let God provide for your needs in a normal way. Then God will bless us. Don’t get off your game. Don’t change. Poncho Gonzales said: “Never change a winning game. Always change a losing game”. If you are doing something allowing you to fail or lose, change it. If you are doing something that is working, keep it. Keep it simple. 

We all, even us on this call, we have to keep this thing going.  Keep plates in the air until this happens. If we knew 12 years ago as when I was first involved in this currency it would take 12 years, I would have done some things differently. Thank God that God has provided for my needs.

It is always 20-20 hind sight looking back. I wish I could have taken things back and go back 30, 40 years. I would change some habits, and not be in the boat with my health. We have to keep this ball moving and keep this party moving in the right direction now.  You can’t say I know RV is coming any day and I can’t do something else because I know it is coming. No!

Do something else.  Do what you need to do to make ends meet. We believe this blessing is very close. I would keep plan A going until Plan B comes to shower blessing upon us.

Bruce: We do the best we can with Intel and put it out accurate and do the best to talk around sensitive points. We do get sensitive things that I have to go around . We can’t go there. Then there is the Geo political thing going on, debates.  We can’t go in all of that. I am not political on this call. 

I don’t want this call to be a political call. We have people from all parties and respect all. I don’t take sides. You know my heart on that. It is important that we keep everything working for ourselves until this blessing comes.  We will put out the best Intel we have from many sources so you have some sense where we are. We don’t do dates and rates.

Do I know the rates? Yes I know to the penny. I won’t tell you. I can tell you they are going up, moving up, and moving up more. You can negotiate on the Privately Negotiate Rates not only on the ZIM which is in outer space with the rate, but with other currencies we hold. Keep that in mind. You may ask how will I know what the rates are? Some do post the rates occasionally. It is just not my job to put them out.

The ZIM is in 4 figures. I am not lying, not at all. Some other currencies are high, not as high as the ZIM, but high. They want, and I thank the banks working with us from the lead bank Wells Fargo, People Bank of China, Banks in Canada as TD Bank, Scotia Bank, RBC, Moca Pocia Bank, and other banks out there. Also the secondary banks are plugged in. Also Chase, Citibank, and Bank of America. 

Bruce:  Things are happening.  For example, we are getting very large amounts of funds everyday from the Far East to our Federal Reserve banks to hydrate the banks so all are set for the exchange. These started in the quadrillions on Monday and now in the quadrillions. 

I hear continue for `12 years to fund and hydrate to wipe out the worlds debt. I heard through Bob contact that the personal debt in Indonesia is forgiven or about to be forgiven. That is the first fruits of Jubilee worldwide debt forgiveness. Debts between countries already have been forgiven under the Paris Agreement. Is it a process? Probably a process and been underway. Things are moving in that direction.

Bruce:  Personal debt?  Not sure how quickly that is going to happen but also a component. Can’t speak if it in authority. I read things as you have. I am looking forward to the new condition we should be in around the world receiving funds and debt forgiveness.  You can sense a lot happening out there around the world. We are aware of it.

As far as readiness is concern, we believe we are in a position to take advantage of this through our exchange process very shortly. Can’t say it is hours or days away, but not going to happen around Christmas.  

To be fair I didn’t think we would be sitting here October 20. We can see certain things did have to occur. The Paris Agreement, the INDO Declaration, in Iraq with removable of ISIS and the taking back of Mosul, etc. I do believe we are under way what we are looking for. A process rolling out. A slow process.

Not going to get it just like that. We are getting there. I would look for Iran and Iraq be prominent the next few days what they plan to do. The rest of the currencies are all set and ready to go. When there is a delay of 24 hours what might have been a case from yesterday to today, it takes some things to reset.

I am very encouraged what happened in the United States in a financial point of view in terms of hydration, money itself. Changes are in the wind. Looking forward to that change we can embrace and move into. I am excited about that. There maybe a few points later before end of the call. Overall we are in a great place.

Dance with the one who brung you. Don’t switch partners mid stream.  If what you are doing isn’t working, if you don’t have income, food, do something that well provide.  Do what you need to do on plan A until plan B manifests. Stay with it. Do something. I know it isn’t easy. I have been there, done that. Just mark my words; look at it as I have. Wish I knew it would take 12 years.  

Here we are, we will push forward, hang in there a little bit longer. Hate concept of survive until we thrive. Lets us work together to stay in community.  Realize when this goes down and do get the 800 number and do that and put it out with instructions we are told to put with it. We will do a quick 15 to 20 minute celebration call and put it on a link for you. 

We will stay on the current phone numbers till end of the month. Ken will post the new numbers on the web site thebigcall.net.

Bruce:  Tank? What are you hearing any additional Intel you feel you can bring and not compromise yourself or sources?

Tank:  I will say it this way:  That all Intel is pointing to an imminent disclosure of the 800 numbers in the very near future. Really at this point today there are the biggest indicators I have ever seen.  Things that have caught us off guard. Not many surprises but in this we have had some major things happen that were surprises.

Bruce:  I appreciate that information, Tank. It is what we did hear fairly recently right before the call. Everything is rolling out. We need to stay in patience and we will be rewarded for that. It is imminent and in great shape moving forward. Super position 

Stay focused; make changes you need to make until this comes forth for us.  Everybody thank you from coming to the call and all the listeners, internationally listeners also. We had Anita, some from Norway, Haiti, etc. I appreciate all that are out there.

Our friends in Norway I was there on a ten day trip. Loved it. After the RV you will want to travel to Norway, beautiful country and people. Take your credit card, very expensive but beautiful.  I appreciate you in Norway and everybody else. Be ready and available for the blessing.  

Thank you all the banks and those in redemption centers. Look forward to meeting you and new banking relationship with our banking partners, and thank you for all you  are doing. Look forward to a celebration call. Look at thebigcall.net. We will talk to you guys soon.  Thank you  Sue, Bob, and Tank. Good night Everybody.

THANK YOU BRUCE AND ALL ON THE BIG CALL TONIGHT, HUGSSS

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Bruce D Call Notes 10/20/16 Empty Re: Bruce D Call Notes 10/20/16

Post by power123 Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:17 pm

You're going down Bruce 
We are filling 3rd complain to the FBI 

power123