Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Garry McGuire (Wing-It) Master's Trust Scam Call Notes 10/19/16 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Garry McGuire (Wing-It) Master's Trust Scam Call Notes 10/19/16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Garry McGuire (Wing-It) Master's Trust Scam Call Notes 10/19/16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Garry McGuire (Wing-It) Master's Trust Scam Call Notes 10/19/16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Garry McGuire (Wing-It) Master's Trust Scam Call Notes 10/19/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Garry McGuire (Wing-It) Master's Trust Scam Call Notes 10/19/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Garry McGuire (Wing-It) Master's Trust Scam Call Notes 10/19/16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Garry McGuire (Wing-It) Master's Trust Scam Call Notes 10/19/16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Garry McGuire (Wing-It) Master's Trust Scam Call Notes 10/19/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Garry McGuire (Wing-It) Master's Trust Scam Call Notes 10/19/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Garry McGuire (Wing-It) Master's Trust Scam Call Notes 10/19/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Garry McGuire (Wing-It) Master's Trust Scam Call Notes 10/19/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Garry McGuire (Wing-It) Master's Trust Scam Call Notes 10/19/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Garry McGuire (Wing-It) Master's Trust Scam Call Notes 10/19/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Garry McGuire (Wing-It) Master's Trust Scam Call Notes 10/19/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Garry McGuire (Wing-It) Master's Trust Scam Call Notes 10/19/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Garry McGuire (Wing-It) Master's Trust Scam Call Notes 10/19/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Garry McGuire (Wing-It) Master's Trust Scam Call Notes 10/19/16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Garry McGuire (Wing-It) Master's Trust Scam Call Notes 10/19/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Garry McGuire (Wing-It) Master's Trust Scam Call Notes 10/19/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Garry McGuire (Wing-It) Master's Trust Scam Call Notes 10/19/16

4 posters

Go down

Garry McGuire (Wing-It) Master's Trust Scam Call Notes 10/19/16 Empty Garry McGuire (Wing-It) Master's Trust Scam Call Notes 10/19/16

Post by Ssmith Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:58 am

Hello. Welcome to the Wing-It call today. This is a trust call today – about an hour long, if even that much. Want to welcome everybody here. Let me see. The recording is going, so we're just going to kick it off. So Richard, take it away. Star 2 to raise your hand and we'll take a few questions.

Good morning, Garry. Good morning everyone. Ummm I wanted to come on today, because we, um, we did have the uh, the uh, seminar last week here in southern CA. Uh, Richard Ronald, uh, my contact from Dallas, uh, came up and we had a pretty interesting couple of days. But I'd like to go through a couple things, just before we get into that.

Um, one of the things I always like to do is make everybody comfortable with the fact that they've made the right decision on this trust and one of the things I want to do today, is just, I want to mention the Rosen Law Firm. Because I've had some comments from people who come in and, if you go to Rosen & Rose site, you don't see anything in their, in their website about trusts and that's through design. That's the way they want it. Um, the structure of the Rosen Law Firm is that they are basically litigators. Um, they, it's my understanding is that they litigated the, uh, or managed the litigation on the two court cases about the trust penetration and they won both of those cases. So the that they want to handle the trust, and they were the legal representative for the trust for many years. They've been around for 37, Paul has been around, his.... when you go to the website you only see three attorneys. You see Paul, Jennifer and Jeremy, which are, which are his, his uh, son and daughter. But when you go to the, uh, Frost Bank Building in Houston in Bellaire, you go to the 8th floor and they have a sizable, they have the entire 8th floor, I believe of the law firm and the way that they do business is that Paul owns the law firm that they do business in TX or down there with associate attorneys and they don't bring those attorneys on to their website. Their website is simple. It's just about them, but the way that Paul decided to do this thing, as far as the trust is concerned, is to set up another LLC, not a trust, but a LLC because there's some issues with the attorneys and running a business out of a trust. I don't think they can in the state of Texas. There's, uh, the BAR. So they set up Master's Copyrights, LLC and basically for lack of anything else to call it, that's the marketing arm of the, of the trust. It's wholly owned by Paul Rosen and it is, um, 100% wholly, um, um, owned by Paul and both myself and Mr. Richard Ronald, who actually came up here from Dallas for the seminar, are, have uh, um contractual agreements with that, with Master's Copyrights, LLC and that's how I'm talking you, that you've heard Richard come on before. Um, I just wanted to let you know that the Rosen Law Firm, this is the way they've chosen to market the um, the trust and, um, they are very substantial law firm and they are litigators, so that, I understand some people have been, that I've heard, have critical about that, but that's the way they run their business. So that's the way things are. Um, they are a very substantial company and we are all well represented because, I don't know about you, but if I had a problem with anything in the trust, I would love to have some really nasty litigators to help me. So, uh, a couple other things. I just wanted to mention that. A couple of other things.

I've had some calls about people, uh, who have gotten their, the uh, made their deposit on the trust in the same situation, I guess we call it the layaway plan that we've got for our clients and they're frustrated that they haven't been able to open up bank accounts in other banks and I want to come on and ask everyone, for a lot of different reasons, not.... If you have your full trust, you have no issues with, with uh, opening any up trust account in any bank that, that you go to. Now, some of the banks are more liberal, it's not that they're liberal, but they are, they will ask for less data, than some other banks. Some other banks want to look at your trust documents and, quite frankly, I'm not gonna open up a bank account with anyone who wants to examine my trust. Just not gonna do it. So they can either, I'll give them the first page of the trust and I'll give them the signature pages to make sure that I am who I say I am. Uh, but, they're not gonna analyze my trust. This is a private trust. It's my business and, uh, I'm not gonna... I'll very gently tell them that. But that's the way it's gonna be. So, please.... This, this program was set up, uh, knowing what the process was with Wells Fargo. So, the.... you're, you're gonna.... most people are going to be.... I think some people have had success in opening up trust accounts in other banks, but I think you're gonna be more frustrated because banks feel like that they've got some liability and they want to look. …. Some banks want to see more information than others. But we know what Wells Fargo wants and WF, as long as the banker knows what they're doing, everything that you've gotten from me, uh, is all that you need to open up a trust bank account with Wells Fargo. Um, I have people that go in and I tell them that if they are going to go in and I tell them the process and I say if you are sitting there and they are doing anything else other than going, you asking you these 4 or 5 questions, and, uh, filling out a Certification of Trust.... Trustee, then they are not doing their job and just text me “911 Bank” and I'll call up and straighten the banker out and tell them what they need to be doing. And it's just about the bankers experience or lack of experience that is, that's causing the problems, but I don't think that anyone has been, if they've followed instructions, I think everyone has, um, set up, everyone that I've talked to has set up bank accounts with Wells Fargo, that's the lead bank anyway. So just stay away from the other banks until you have your full trust and then you'll be able to make other decisions and the banks may look at it, or just scan it, uh, but just stay away from other banks and also when you're in there, for heaven's sake, DO NOT discuss currency. DO NOT DISCUSS FOREIGN CURRENCY. You are in there to put $50 USD in the bank account. Open up a bank account. Um, get your debit card, checking accounts, deposit slips and be done! That's all!!!

Um, also I've had several people that talk to me about, insisting that they need to notarize these documents that I've sent you. And you don't. As a matter of fact, you don't to want to notarize them. Excuse me just one second. Sorry. Um, you don't want to notarize these documents. Um, (cough-cough). Excuse me just one more....... Because what you're doing when you notarize a document, you're bringing, these are private trusts.... Now you have, you will have to notarize deeds (cough-cough) and you have to notarize, if you, if you, Quit Claim your homes into the trust, um, you're going to have those, uh, notarized and that's fine.... it's a deed or car registration, you're going to have that notarized – that's fine. Uh, but anything else, you're bringing it in, once you have it notarized, you're bringing it into the public arena and right now, people can't ask you for, or compel you to produce your trust. Can't do it! But if anything is notarized, it's brings it into the public arena and you want to avoid that at all costs. Now, another thing.... is when you Quit Claim your residence or a piece of property into the trust, you also don't ever want to record it. It's not necessary to record it. You, you fill out the Quit Claim deed and have it done by a professional so there's no mistakes, uh, uh.. Notarize it, sign it and tuck it into your trust. It is not required to be, uh, uh, recorded and it's just as valid if it's not recorded as if it is recorded. So, the other reason is a practical reason, because we've had some, especially in CA, the counties are so desperate for money, that they will try to, uh, reassess your property if you put it... if you do it that way. So, for anybody that's thinking about doing this... do a Quit Claim deed, tuck it into your trust because it's just as valid sitting there as it is, uh, recorded or not recorded. So just, so just a thought.

Um, recently and I'm going to get into the trust seminar in a minute, but I also want to make sure that everyone understands that, um, we're not changing – we'll never ever change the deal.... The deal that we made was the deposit and the balance after the RV. But if you have a reason or a concern, there may be something happening in your, in your world that you sell a piece of property, um, uh, you, you have, you're taking a, a uh, stock option, you're doing something. You might want to talk, talk to us, talk to me.... We'll get you on the phone with an accountant. The accountant, uh, well of, the trio of Richards is what we'll get you on and we'll figure out a way to, uh, make it to where you can get your full trust, because, um, I gotta call from a lady, um, I'll leave the name out and the exact situation. She called me in a panic. She had done exactly what most everybody on this call has done and she says she just got a call from an investment company and I own a percentage of a, um, of a building and, um, they're selling the building and my share, my, my percentage, which is a small percentage, was going to be worth about a quarter million dollars. The, um, uh, her, her Capital Gains tax was probably going to be about half of that, uh, because she had going through a couple of 1031 exchanges. So, I said “don't panic”. So she had the ability to pay for the trust, or she would have the ability, so we got the trust. We got that, got that percentage signed into her trust and I think it's already closed, but the, the uh, the, the quarter million dollar check was written, uh, to the trust and, um, it is not taxable to the trust. Therefore, she has, uh, she's uh, is no Capital Gains on that event. So she spent the balance of $4,500 to save $150,000. So sometimes there may be events happening that it may be, if you want to talk about it, things have happened.... Sale of the house, sale of investment property, uh, taking a stock option that you might want to do it because you'll save more than enough money, um, by going ahead and getting your full trust. If there's a situation that warrants it.

Um, OK. So, we get into the trust seminar and I have, as long as I have met, as long as I've been working with um, with the law firm and Richard Ronald, my contact with a, with contact Masters, with Masters Copyrights, LLC. I've never met him. So, and we've talked a, once or twice a day. We've done that for several years, so he says, he's put together a seminar. We'll come up. It was not a seminar, although we should have the audio of it on the website probably by tomorrow, if things work out and you'll be able to hear the full day, um, his talk. It wasn't what most of us are looking for.... most of you are looking for. It wasn't hands on operational. It was more legal, it was, uh, uh, overcoming sales objections because we're going to become more active with the other types of trusts that Masters offers. Uh, uh, the, the business trusts, the real estate trusts and the charitable trusts. And so Richard came up and he, um, was absolutely magnificent. He, he, get, he um, he's never met a stranger. He has a.... he can be gruff from time to time, but he was just absolutely wonderful with everyone and we went through, uh, a couple of days, we had one, one day where we talked to a investment advisers and the next day, we just, uh, people who had an interest in the trust. We had some doctors, uh, we had, um, uh, real estate people, uh, other people came. Some other wealth advisers that couldn't come on the afternoon session on Tuesday came on Wednesday. And the Wednesday session is what we're going to have on the, on the website, um, pretty soon. But these trusts are extraordinary and I thought I knew some stuff about this, maybe a little bit, but I'll tell you, it was just absolutely, um, mind blowing.... some of the things that these trusts can do. Um, most everyone out there, with their, uh, what we'll call a Beneficial Trust, which is what we have. We're going to call that the Beneficial Trust. It's a Master's Beneficial Trust. Um, it can do 99% of everything that anyone wants to do, if they are average.... they own a home, they own cars, they have assets, they maybe, maybe they got some income producing property. Um, at, and as you know, once you put the income producing property into the trust, the income from that is not income to the trust and is basically, um, uh, you'll designate that as extraordinary dividends and treat that a different way. It's not taxable. So, however, if you, um, are going to make real estate a business or going to run a business out of it, then you need to move into a business trust or the real estate trust and then you're, uh, on the business trust, the trust, uh, has to distribute the profits each year and that's, and that's different than all the rest of them. You can retain any, any profits in the other trusts. But on the business trust, you have to pass it through and the way that you do it, is pass it through to your, um, beneficial trust. So that's a little different but if you're going to run a business or run real estate and be serious and the, um, uh, the.... there's reasons to go with each level and, and we're, and we're going to talk about that at the uh, at the Dallas meeting, when we have, we're going to go through all the stuff again. Um, we're 99% of the way towards doing a, um, um, a uh, seminar in, uh, Spokane, WA on, um, uh, the 18th or the 19th, uh, I think we're traveling the 18th or 19th, but it'll be the weekend just before Thanksgiving. Uh, we're setting it up, uh, both Richard, both Richards. Richard Ronald and Richard Howard will go to Spokane and we're going to be working with, um, the gentleman that came down from Spokane to this seminar. Scott Ron and we're going to put on the seminar for that Saturday. Whatever that Saturday, what that is. Maybe it's the 18th or 19th, but we're going to have a seminar for the whole day up there. It's not going to be hands on, um, uh, you know.... day to day management of the trust. That'll be saved for Dallas, but we are going to have it and we're going to, we going to be, uh, uh, meeting with doctors, uh, uh, real estate people, anybody who wants to use these trusts because if you are marginally profitable now, you can become a lot more profitable or if you, um, the, the, trust, putting your business into a trust and operating as extraordinary tax benefits and everyone has the legal right to choose their operating entity based on the tax advantages. And the, and the real estate trust, business trust.... all of these trusts are the ultimate in, in, in taxes.... tax deferral and, um, asset protection, both. So, the, there's a, we're gonna, the, uh, the executive summaries for all these are going to be on the website, uh, probably tomorrow also. Uh, so start, I would wait until Friday, um. The, um, you'll be able to find these under, uh, trusts, um, uh, uh, trust products and then the audio, or, will be under the, um, trust law and the, and the, and the, uh, legal. That button. So that's what, that's going to be up tomorrow or, or, yeah, tomorrow's Thursday and certainly up by Friday. So you'll have the ability to go in and look at everything then. Um, that was pretty much all that I had, um, Garry, to go over.... There may be some questions. We'll go over more, but that was basically it.

GARRY: Well, I actually have a person... A person sent a question to my email and the question is..... They can't make the call, they are going to listen to the replay.

Question: Can I send different individuals yearly gifts of $14,000 and under? The IRS gift rule direct from my trust. I see this is a great way to assist seniors who are trying to live on $1,000 a month and less.

RICHARD: The answer to the $14,000 is that, the $14,000 gifting is from you privately. It is not, it is not a trust.... A trust doesn't have the same gifting rules, so, so $14,000 in cash is, is not, is not something that the trust can do. Now, having said that, as far as the gifting is concerned, having said that, I just think that people ought to look at things a little different. If someone needs $14,000, (cough-cough), they may be on.... assisting, they may be on some other kind of plan.... Social Security, um, (cough-cough), some other type of um, thing that they're on... that gifting them money may really mess them up. You have to be cautious about that. But you can give people money out of the trust... to the extent that it doesn't, that it, that it doesn't trigger their minimum of filing amount. And I've heard that is between $10,800 up to $14,000. This, I mean, Richard quoted the $14,000 and you can give it. And the $14,000 is what triggers them having to pay taxes. But there's no limit on what you can do on behalf of someone. So if they're, if you're going to give them $14,000 and if they're going to pay their rent, and they're going to pay expenses and they're going to do this and they're going to do that that. They're no limit and as long as you do something for them. So as long as the trust pays their rent, pays their expenses for awhile, and as long as that check is written to a third party... to the landlord – not to them, then there is no limit to what you can do for a beneficiary of your trust. But it just has to go to a third party. But gifting out of the trust... you can give them money, but the problem is they may have to pay taxes on it. But doing something for someone, they're no limit on that. But you gotta do it on their behalf. You can't give it to them. Because it's gonna trigger income and it may, um, if you're not planning on doing this for a long time, if you gave them that kinda money, they would have to report it and, um, it may cut, it may do something to their Social Security, to cut it down. I don't know. You never know about giving to people, giving people money. So just think about doing things for people and not giving cash to these people. Because that's taxable to them.

GARRY: OK. Well, let's see here. Gotta a couple people with their hands raised. Clearwater, FL, come on down.

FL: Is that me?

GARRY: Yes sir,

FL: Outstanding. Uh, I was listening to your explanation and that was the questions I have. What is the tax advantages of paying someone's bills who is the beneficiary vs someone who is not a beneficiary? Or is it the same thing? If you pay a third party.

RICHARD: Um, you, you want, the, the best thing to do is to, is to make them a beneficiary first for a period of time, do for them and then take them out. That, um, that, that form is just a simple form you, you, you, you, you fill it out. Uh, you could do something for them, uh, and you take them out the next day. Or take them out a month later, or a week later. But it's just a simple form and you should document it in your trust because that's one of the forms that you fill out. You just, you just fill it out. You make them a beneficiary, you get it witnessed by a third party, you do what you want to do on their behalf and then you take them out.

FL: I see. Ok, very good. What if a person didn't do that? What would ramifications if they didn't make them a beneficiary?

RICHARD: Well, here's the thing. Is that in a lot of, uh, a lot of us, will, will know, get to know Richard Stinson or, um, other accountants. We're looking for other accountants around the country that can learn what Mr. Stinson knows and, uh, so I'm throwing that out there if there's any accountants out there would like, in other parts of the country. I'm talking to one in the NW right now, um, that were interested, he's interested in doing that. Um, but, but in, but what my point is, is that in 30 some odd years years of him doing this, none of his accounts have ever been audited by the IRS. These kinds of trusts just don't do it. If it happened, if it every happened, you'd want a good record. I mean, the likelihood, if it's a private trust and, and you're not, uh, abusive, someone might not every find out. But it's just like, you know, just make sure you keep good records. That's all.

FL: OK, that was my question. Thank you very much. I really appreciate you.

RICHARD: Sure. Yes sir. Thank you.

GARRY: Oh my! Get my lasso out. Rodeo Drive.

CA: Hey, hey, hey. How are you guys? I just want to take some time to thank you so very, very much. I haven't done that the last couple of calls and I just truly, truly want to thank you. I have kinda of a question. What if you loaned somebody money and then, say they were supposed to pay it back but then they default on it? Can you write that off or how would that work?

RICHARD: No, you don't write it off. In a trust it's not income vs. expenses. You, you, if you loan someone money and they defaulted, it would be a loss to the trust. And you'd just, you'd just report that, at, at the, at tax time. And I quite..... I don't know how, how the accountants would, would treat it, but I just figure they would lose it, at... they would have to make some adjustment to the, um, to the, to the corpus of the trust, because it was lost.

CA: I see. So that wouldn't be a good idea? OK, well thank you very much.

RICHARD: Well, it's not a bad idea. It's just, it's, I think, it's just, it's not a bad idea, it's just a neutral, um, if you, if you lose it, the corpus just, I mean, the corpus of the trust has to be reduced.

FL: Right. OK. Well, thank you so much.

GARRY: Well, it looks like it's pretty much the end of the call because nobody else has their hands raised. Richard, you've done an outstanding job today.

RICHARD: Let me say one more thing. Um, we had, um, just to give you some perspective on this. Um, we had several doctors at this meeting, on the Wednesday meeting and, um, it really, and we had a lot of real estate people but especially doctors. Um, we had four doctors, um. All four, one of them didn't have a layaway, but the, or two of them didn't, but all, all four doctors, when they walked out of there.... They're getting their full trusts because, they, it makes an instant impact on them. It, anybody who's concerned about any litigation, uh, needs to have their assets in the trust. Especially this type of trust. And every one of them and, and my doctor was there and he, he said I want to go forward with this. And he turned around started walking away and he turned back around and he said “Well, you know... I'm going to save in one month the cost”. He's going to have to get a business trust and a beneficial trust, but the cost of it, he said this is a no brainer. He said I'm going to save in one month the cost of the trust. He's right. So, um, I don't know. It's, it's, it really opens some eyes, um and we had, we didn't have a huge crowd. We didn't want one. It was about 25 people each day. Uh, but I'm, but I'm telling you, uh, we've all made the right decision with this trust. And I just want to make sure that everyone really understands that.

GARRY: Cool! Well, nobody else has raised their hands. It's been an informative. I think we can probably wrap it up.

RICHARD: That's fine.

GARRY: Easy peasy. Short call. I like them like that. All right everybody. Thank you for showing up. The replay... I'l put out the replay link and it will also be in the archives. Just before I post Friday's call – if we have one. So, it'll be in the replay links for October. All right. Thank you very much. Everybody have a good day.

RICHARD: Thanks a lot.

http://events.instantteleseminar.com/?eventid=90590817

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Garry McGuire (Wing-It) Master's Trust Scam Call Notes 10/19/16 Empty Re: Garry McGuire (Wing-It) Master's Trust Scam Call Notes 10/19/16

Post by Kevind53 Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:51 pm

Brings up a point. I wonder if Rosen and Rosen are even aware that Garry is naming them as a party in his trust scam? In a related question does Richard even work for them? I did look at their website a while back, and they would seem to be quite busy and quite successful chasing ambulances. Why would they ever hook up with a small time, two bit scam artist?

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Garry McGuire (Wing-It) Master's Trust Scam Call Notes 10/19/16 2805820865  Garry McGuire (Wing-It) Master's Trust Scam Call Notes 10/19/16 2805820865  Garry McGuire (Wing-It) Master's Trust Scam Call Notes 10/19/16 2805820865  Garry McGuire (Wing-It) Master's Trust Scam Call Notes 10/19/16 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Garry McGuire (Wing-It) Master's Trust Scam Call Notes 10/19/16 Empty Re: Garry McGuire (Wing-It) Master's Trust Scam Call Notes 10/19/16

Post by Ssmith Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:20 pm

On Garry's website, thewingitcall.com, it shows Richard Howard as working for Rosen & Rosen.

Garry McGuire (Wing-It) Master's Trust Scam Call Notes 10/19/16 CvPoKroUAAAGcgO

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:29 pm

And???????

Since when was anything Garry posted considered trustworthy? :nonono: :winky winky:

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Garry McGuire (Wing-It) Master's Trust Scam Call Notes 10/19/16 2805820865  Garry McGuire (Wing-It) Master's Trust Scam Call Notes 10/19/16 2805820865  Garry McGuire (Wing-It) Master's Trust Scam Call Notes 10/19/16 2805820865  Garry McGuire (Wing-It) Master's Trust Scam Call Notes 10/19/16 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:39 am

Richard T. Howard seems to be under quite a bit of distress with trying to come up with some of the answers that he hasn't already rehearsed. LMAO!!!

80 um's and 81 uh's for a 30 minute call. That's twice the amount that Winston was doing when he was doing calls with the now imprisoned TNT Tony.

Richard wrote:if you go to Rosen & Rose site, you don't see anything in their, in their website about trusts and that's through design

Since when do lawyers have a problem with putting "Trust" on their site? Especially lawyers who specialize in one.

Richard wrote:But when you go to the, uh, Frost Bank Building in Houston in Bellaire, you go to the 8th floor and they have a sizable, they have the entire 8th floor

Well here is a big lie! Apparently Richard T. Howard didn't notice that there are a number of other suites on the 8th floor:

Omar D. Vidal M. D. suite #830

Ameriprise Financial Services suite #840
George D. Murphy, Jr., Attorney at Law suite #845
Juniper Investment suite #870

Richard wrote:...there's some issues with the attorneys and running a business out of a trust.

But they are selling business trusts packages. Why would that be a problem???

Richard wrote:It's wholly owned by Paul Rosen and it is, um, 100% wholly, um, um, owned by Paul and both myself and Mr. Richard Ronald, who actually came up here from Dallas for the seminar, are, have uh, um contractual agreements with that, with Master's Copyrights, LLC and that's how I'm talking you...

But what about Marcus and Steven?

Garry McGuire (Wing-It) Master's Trust Scam Call Notes 10/19/16 Master10

Richard wrote:I guess we call it the layaway plan that we've got for our clients and they're frustrated that they haven't been able to open up bank accounts in other banks...

If the documents are in order, there shouldn't be a problem. Something must be wrong with the documents...

Richard wrote:This, this program was set up, uh, knowing what the process was with Wells Fargo.

Not according to Wells Fargo. Ask them!

Richard wrote:I say if you are sitting there and they are doing anything else other than going, you asking you these 4 or 5 questions, and, uh, filling out a Certification of Trust.... Trustee, then they are not doing their job and just text me “911 Bank” and I'll call up and straighten the banker out and tell them what they need to be doing. And it's just about the bankers experience or lack of experience that is, that's causing the problems...

Bankers lack experience and aren't doing their job? Did it ever occur to anyone that they are looking for fraud and don't want any part of it?

Richard wrote:for heaven's sake, DO NOT discuss currency. DO NOT DISCUSS FOREIGN CURRENCY.

Why not? Is there a problem with Euro's, Yen, Yuan, British Pounds? Or is it because the Dinar and ZIM are red flags because of the scam surrounding it?

Richard wrote:Um, also I've had several people that talk to me about, insisting that they need to notarize these documents that I've sent you. And you don't. As a matter of fact, you don't to want to notarize them. Excuse me just one second. Sorry. Um, you don't want to notarize these documents. Um, (cough-cough). Excuse me just one more....... Because what you're doing when you notarize a document, you're bringing, these are private trusts

Now there is a problem getting documents notarized? LMAO!!!

"Notarized" means that you have sworn under oath that the facts in the affidavit are true, the document has been signed in front of a notary public, and a notary public has signed and put a seal on the affidavit.

Richard wrote:The deal that we made was the deposit and the balance after the RV.

According to the FBI, IRS, and several noted financial advisors, the RV, as presented by he Guru's, is a scam! That's $500.00 that just got thrown away.

Richard wrote:The accountant, uh, well of, the trio of Richards is what we'll get you on and we'll figure out a way to, uh, make it to where you can get your full trust

What about Richard Cayce? And Sylvia? What's the matter Richard? Don't you want to talk about that "Richard" too?

Richard wrote:The, um, uh, her, her Capital Gains tax was probably going to be about half of that, uh, because she had going through a couple of 1031 exchanges. So, I said “don't panic”. So she had the ability to pay for the trust, or she would have the ability, so we got the trust.

Tax evasion?

Richard wrote:It was not a seminar, although we should have the audio of it on the website probably by tomorrow...

I'll bet that the FBI would like to hear it. Let's see if you even put it up!

Richard wrote:We're going to call that the Beneficial Trust. It's a Master's Beneficial Trust.

Gollie!!! More terms to keep folks confused...

Richard wrote:So, however, if you, um, are going to make real estate a business or going to run a business out of it, then you need to move into a business trust or the real estate trust

Unless your a lawyer, right? (see above)

My gosh!!! The first 15 minutes of their call and look at all the issues that can be found with just a little research.

Garry is having a call today. Lets see if any of his regular parade of callers spotted any of them...

Garry McGuire (Wing-It) Master's Trust Scam Call Notes 10/19/16 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TNTBS Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:16 pm

TNTBS Guru Hunter 
                         couch
>>YouTube<>Twitter<<
TNTBS
TNTBS
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs3vQYDxUo7iaNLky0CAZQg

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:50 pm

Here is a picture of attorney Brian L. Jensen entering his law office that he shares with Rosen & Rosen at suite #800.

Garry McGuire (Wing-It) Master's Trust Scam Call Notes 10/19/16 Suite-10

That's not the only attorney that shares suite #800.

Garry McGuire (Wing-It) Master's Trust Scam Call Notes 10/19/16 Suite-11

Garry McGuire (Wing-It) Master's Trust Scam Call Notes 10/19/16 Suite-12
Garry McGuire (Wing-It) Master's Trust Scam Call Notes 10/19/16 Suite-13
Garry McGuire (Wing-It) Master's Trust Scam Call Notes 10/19/16 Suite-14

Garry McGuire (Wing-It) Master's Trust Scam Call Notes 10/19/16 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:20 pm

"And the, and the real estate trust, business trust.... all of these trusts are the ultimate in, in, in taxes.... tax deferral and, um, asset protection, both. So, the, there's a, we're gonna, the, uh, the executive summaries for all these are going to be on the website, uh, probably tomorrow also. Uh, so start, I would wait until Friday, um. The, um, you'll be able to find these under, uh, trusts, um, uh, uh, trust products and then the audio, or, will be under the, um, trust law and the, and the, and the, uh, legal. That button. So that's what, that's going to be up tomorrow or, or, yeah, tomorrow's Thursday and certainly up by Friday. So you'll have the ability to go in and look at everything then."

Well Richard, it's Monday and your website still doesn't have the audio links.  Is this the kind of service the people who have sent in a down payment on their Master's Trust packages can expect to receive?

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum