Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Bank Story #198

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Bank Story #198   Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:21 am

This comes form a TNT member... "I vow to never share a friend of a friend story, it serves little purpose to me because the information seems to be hummmm/passed down, if you get my drift!!!! If a person signed a NDA, why would they even tell them a round about rate!! I think we have people that are Placaters, often victims and deceived too.

I will give you a factual statement: I spent a couple of hours in my banks yesterday, (Wells Fargo/USAA in DMV region) talking to a wealth Manager and a Manager, whom I know personally.

They told me that the currencies that will be exchanged MUST BE gold backed, and that they do have the gold, just waiting for the RELEASE!! They also mentioned that they often listen to some calls that always seem to bring in info in reference to Iraq that is mostly antiquated and or recycled news, and that it has little to do with their intelligence of information.

They seemed to be very pleased with some informational calls, that references history of the asset backed money!! They were very articulate and stood their ground about early exchange stories, without substance and a fact check!! (this can be illegal in some sense of the word early exchange) They eluded that this GCR and it is just that, has been designed on purpose. These bank officials have been trained and understand protocol, so what are we talking about and resurfacing on a daily basis?

Have faith and know that we are in receivership of great wealth, to do great things!! This is a Process!! not a drama play or call.... Look at the fact how long we have dragged out this endeavor!! Time to think, not guess or even lean on Iraq........Be productive and PREPARED!!!! We are about to birth a SUPER blessed once in a lifetime event!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Bank Story #198   Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:17 pm

I will give you a factual statement. That TNT member is a FOS as Phony and Ray. Who knows, maybe Phony is feeding Ray statements from his palatial cell in the Greybar hotel.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Bank Story #198   Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:10 pm

wealth managers are glorified used car salesman that have no idea what asset-backed currency is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Bank Story #198   Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:26 pm

I would have to disagree with that. I have not worked directly with any Wealth Managers, but their requirements are pretty similar to Financial Advisors with whom I work on a regular basis. They are highly trained and strictly regulated licensed professionals. If they happen to be a Certified Financial Planner the bar is even higher. By law, they have a fiduciary responsibility to their clients and have to consider the client's best interest in every interest. I can tell you by experience that they take that duty very, very seriously, at least the ones I work with do.

That is why I am confident that no WM said any of the things stated above. Such a statement COULD easily result in fines, suspension of license, and/or criminal charges.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Bank Story #198
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: BANK STORIES-