Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 "Dr. Clark/Mnt Goat, SITREP/Veritas? I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Dr. Clark/Mnt Goat, SITREP/Veritas? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Dr. Clark/Mnt Goat, SITREP/Veritas? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Dr. Clark/Mnt Goat, SITREP/Veritas? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Dr. Clark/Mnt Goat, SITREP/Veritas? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Dr. Clark/Mnt Goat, SITREP/Veritas? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Dr. Clark/Mnt Goat, SITREP/Veritas? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Dr. Clark/Mnt Goat, SITREP/Veritas? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Dr. Clark/Mnt Goat, SITREP/Veritas? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Dr. Clark/Mnt Goat, SITREP/Veritas? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Dr. Clark/Mnt Goat, SITREP/Veritas? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Dr. Clark/Mnt Goat, SITREP/Veritas? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Dr. Clark/Mnt Goat, SITREP/Veritas? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Dr. Clark/Mnt Goat, SITREP/Veritas? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Dr. Clark/Mnt Goat, SITREP/Veritas? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Dr. Clark/Mnt Goat, SITREP/Veritas? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Dr. Clark/Mnt Goat, SITREP/Veritas? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Dr. Clark/Mnt Goat, SITREP/Veritas? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Dr. Clark/Mnt Goat, SITREP/Veritas? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Dr. Clark/Mnt Goat, SITREP/Veritas? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

"Dr. Clark/Mnt Goat, SITREP/Veritas?

3 posters

Go down

"Dr. Clark/Mnt Goat, SITREP/Veritas? Empty "Dr. Clark/Mnt Goat, SITREP/Veritas?

Post by Ssmith Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:44 am

By Anonymous:

I'm starting to think Dr. Clark Clark is the same person or group of people. As well as SITREP and VERITAS... what a coincidence one appears after one goes silent.

Just find this to be weird.
Who to trust? Which team?
Dr. Clark/MountainGoat vs SITREP/VERITAS

One team opposed the other. Very conflicting statements one many Intel providers follow while the other most dislike. Is it because the rawness of the Intel is just too raw that it's not sugar coated and told the way we want to hear it like "it's here any day, any hour, any minute , any second, any nano second... or is it that they are just trying to bring negativity into the dinar community? Time will tell from now into Monday. I think when that comes we should reevaluate who we listen to. Just being raw and honest.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Dr. Clark/Mnt Goat, SITREP/Veritas? Empty Re: "Dr. Clark/Mnt Goat, SITREP/Veritas?

Post by Kevind53 Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:25 am

Anonymous wrote:Who to trust? Which team?
Try none of the above .... it's not a question of rawness of info, it's a lack of truth in the info that's a problem.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"Dr. Clark/Mnt Goat, SITREP/Veritas? 2805820865   "Dr. Clark/Mnt Goat, SITREP/Veritas? 2805820865   "Dr. Clark/Mnt Goat, SITREP/Veritas? 2805820865   "Dr. Clark/Mnt Goat, SITREP/Veritas? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

"Dr. Clark/Mnt Goat, SITREP/Veritas? Empty Re: "Dr. Clark/Mnt Goat, SITREP/Veritas?

Post by power123 Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:08 pm

One of the most important decisions you make in life is deciding who to trust. Trusting the wrong person can result in abusive relationships, date rape, being taken advantage of, financial losses, and many more undesirable outcomes. It would be nice if the sociopaths who lurk amongst us actually looked suspicious, and if the psychopaths wore labels saying "Be scared, be very scared".  Unfortunately, this is not the case. In fact research shows that people with narcissistic personalities who tend to manipulate other people for their own selfish ends actually present as especially charming and attractive on first impression. So how do you avoid the con man or serial seducer? 
Understanding your brain's automatic wiring may hold the key.

power123
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum