Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
9/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
9/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
9/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
9/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
9/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
9/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
9/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
9/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
9/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
9/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
9/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
9/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
9/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
9/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
9/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
9/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
9/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
9/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
9/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
9/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

9/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

9/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 9/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:49 am

Guru OkieOilman:  AFTER TOMMOROW NIGHT WE WON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT ANYTHING ANYMORE. LOOKING FORWARD TO TOMMOROW BEING THE BEST DAY OF MY (AND YOUR) LIFE---[posted 9-28-11 at 12:45 am]

CLASSIFIED INTEL JUST CAME IN ABOUT AN HOUR AGO--I AM WAITING ON BULLDOG THEN GOING BACK TO BED

Guru Freeway Bill:
  Looking good for today .... everyday? Why? Don't be discouraged ~To all of our PTR family,

I know that hearing that "today or tomorrow looks good" over and over makes you wonder if this is ever going to happen and gets you frustrated. It has the same effect on all of us. But, here are a few things to ponder while we wait impatiently:

1) Iraq NEEDS this to happen more than we do
2) IMF is growing impatient and putting pressure on this to happen
3) Kurds are putting massive pressure on Shabibi to get it done and for M to cooperate
4) The Arbil Agreement and the HCL is in Parliaments hands and has or will be passed
5) We have honest reports that Banks have been alerted and expect this any minute
6) It takes more than just "pulling a trigger" to get this done, everything has to be just right
7) The rate of .86 to 1.00 is ridiculous and will not help do what they need to be done

I talk to many people every single day and the people "in the know" are surprised that we haven't been able to go to the bank weeks ago, but they understand that procedures are being followed to get this done.

Someday, when you are sitting in your secure life with money in the bank and all of your blessings have been fulfilled financially, you will look back on this and realize that when would you have ever believed that you could put out so little money to get so much and you will laugh at your present self for getting so upset because it didn't happen a few months or even years after you got in.

We all need this to happen due to the economic situation, but whole countries need it to happen for them not to completely collapse! So, doesn't it make sense that you should be comfortable in the fact that you know that dozens of world leaders are working on this every minute of every day? Doesn't it make sense that you should be comfortable that all of the three letter agencies are pushing madly for this to happen?

So, relax and put it out of your mind the rest of today and enjoy the wonderful life that GOD has given us. We live in a FREE COUNTRY where we are able to voice our opinions, elect our own leaders, enjoy freedom without dictatorship and where we have the blessings of HIS love and protection.

Take that and make that your motto for today "GOD is KING and I am a servant of the KING, the REAL ONE!" Today is indeed a day that the Lord has made, let us be GLAD and REJOICE in it!

GOD BLESS THE USA

I want to thank all of you who have posted this beautiful day and with such words that has made my day even better. I love to see all God's children in tune.... For the doubter about the Erbil agreement and HCL, I have been reluctant to post a confirmation until I got one. I got one!

Guru ScottiG:   Every thing is still looking good for this RV to come through.  I wish I could paint a time on it but I can't. We are hearing great news like always. I am trying to filter out the nonsense from the real good stuf!  Just know that just like each of you.....I need and want this to happen soon!  it will happen when it happens

Guru Mailman17:   SHABS WILL FOLLOW THROUGH...HE MAY TAKE IT TO THE EDGE...BUT IT WILL HAPPEN..CAUSE THERE IS MORE THAN IRAQ INVOLVED.  FOLLOW THE NEWS, AND BE PATIENT, ITS COMING...THE END OF THIS HAS ALWAYS BEEN KNOWN TO ME AND MED AS THE WORST PART.  BUT, WE ALSO KNOW THE ENDING, LET IT PLAY OUT.  LET THEM GET THEIR LITTLE CRAP OUT OF THE WAY, BITCH SLAP EACH OTHER A BIT, CALL NAMES, DATE EACH OTHERS CAMELS. THEN...AFTER THEY SIP CAMEL JUICE BY THE MOONLIGHT  [Oh, my  : o]  ...WE CAN CASH IN. 

Guru Bulldog75:   ANYONE WANT TO GUESS WHAT OUR RELIABLE INTEL IS REPORTING THAT WILL HAPPEN IN THE EARLY MORNING...TOMORROW?  IT WAS TO HAPPEN TODAY; BUT SOMEHOW THE SYSTEM WOULD NOT PUSH THE RATES THRU.  OUR RELIABLE INTEL REPORTS OUR 'GIFTS OF CURRENCY...SHALL COME... IN THE EARLY MORNING THURSDAY. THE BUTTON IS REPORTEDLY TO BE PUSHED THEN.

WE HAVE RUMORED INTEL FROM A VERY RELIABLE PREVIOUS SOURCE STATING THAT THE RATE POST WAS TO HAVE HAPPENED TUESDAY.   IT WAS NOT DUE TO KUWAIT BEING UPSET OVER THE IQD RATE. OUR RELIABLE INTEL REPORTS THAT THE NEW RATES SHOULD POST SOMETIMES TODAY, WED, SEPT. 28.

THIS RATE POST SHOULD BE DONE BY THURSDAY EVENING, AT THE LATEST. IMHO, ITS VERY IMPORTANT FOR US TO STAY COOL, CALM, COLLECTED. WE ARE OPTIMISTIC AND POSTIVE. THE RATE SHOULD EASILY "DROP IN" BETWEEN NOW AND THE NEXT 48 HOURS. WHAT WE THINK IS WHERE ONE IS. LETS IMPLEMENT THE LAWS OF ATTRACTION AND BRING THE RATE HOME. THERE ARE LAWS OF THE UNIVERSE WHICH PREVAIL. POSITIVE THINKING BRINGS POSITIVE RESULTS. WHY WOULD ANYONE THINK OR GO NEGATIVE AT THIS POINT? WE ARE WHAT WE THINK. WE HAVE COME TOO FAR. LET'S REJOICE AND BRING OUR GIFTS HOME. FOR THE KING OF KINGS HAS SPOKEN NOW THRU ME FOR I AM THE MESSENGER. OUR GIFTS COME. WE ARE CHOSEN. NEVER FORGET THIS. YOU KNOW WHO HAS BROUGHT YOU THIS FAR; FOR IT IS NOT US BY OURSELF. THE OMNIPOTENT POWER OF THE HEAVENS ARE ABOUT TO DELIVER TO US 'THE WEALTH OF ALL WEALTHS' AND THE GLORY OF THE HEAVENS. IS THIS A TEST OF ONE'S FAITH? NEVER MISTAKE, WE ARE CHOSEN TO BE HERE. WHEN WE FULLY BELIEVE IN OUR HEARTS, SO SHALL WE RECEIVE. KNOW THIS; OUR GIFTS OF LOVE & CURRENCY COME. FOR THE TRUE GIFT OF LOVE IS IN OUR HEARTS; NOT IN OUR POCKETS. THOSE WHO HAVE THE GOOD HEARTS TO GIVE 10% OF THEIR GROSS PROCEEDS TO THE KINGDOM SHALL BE FULLY REWARDED BOTH IN HEAVEN AND ON EARTH. BE PATIENT AND KNOW OUR GIFTS COME OH SO VERY SOON. NEVER DOUBT THIS. BELIEVE NOW; FOR HE MADE US IN HIS IMAGE. LET US STAY AND REMAIN POSITIVE. BELIEVE AND KNOW THIS. I AM THE MESSENGER. BELIEVE AND WE SHALL RECEIVE. AMEN.

ROSH HASHANAH BEGINS THE JEWISH HIGH HOLY DAYS; THE DAYS OF AWE. THIS TAKES PLACE SUNDOWN TODAY SEPT 28 AND GOES THRU NIGHFALL OF SEPT.30. IS IT NOT IRONIC THAT TOMORROW THURSDAY, SEPT. 29 IS THE MIDDLE DAY OF THE JEWISH NEW YEAR? ANYONE WANT TO GUESS WHAT OUR RELIABLE INTEL IS REPORTING THAT WILL HAPPEN IN THE EARLY MORNING ON THIS DATE, TOMORROW? IT WAS TO HAPPEN TODAY; BUT SOMEHOW THE SYSTEM WOULD NOT PUSH THE RATES THRU. HMMMMM.STRANGE? OUR RELIABLE INTEL REPORTS OUR 'GIFTS OF CURRENCY AND LOVE' SHALL COME TO HELP CELEBRATE THE JEWISH NEW YEAR IN THE EARLY MORNING THURSDAY. THE BUTTON IS REPORTEDLY TO BE PUSHED THEN. WE ARE BLESSED AND HIGHLY FAVORED. EVERYONE IS HERE FOR A REASON. KNOW THIS. THE KING OF KINGS BRINGS OUR GIFTS. AMEN.

Guru Adam Montana:   I think the Dinar is an awesome speculation  but there's no guarantee on it, we all know that and the notion that many currencies will RV at once is a bit far-fetched however a stronger Dinar will have an effect worldwide it has the ability to boost the world economy, in fact! so while I don't think multiple currencies will RV at once, the domino effect from a major change in value of the Dinar will produce great results for other currencies

The Dinar won't be traded on the Forex until it is internationally recognized  and it won't have that status until the appropriate laws and sanctions are passed and/or removed, again, Chapter 7 and the HCL are the biggest obstacles.   we don't have anything in writing from Warka or the CBI that guarantees we will not be affected by a potential l0p, so we have to acknowledge that it could happen.   [the budget] might have a small bearing on the date, but Chapter 7 is more important. They can work the budget around any rate, but they can't work anything until they have full control of their own country. Chapter 7 is much more important than the budget.  Iraq is going in the right direction, and I think they will continue to do so.

the country of Iraq is not yet out from under the Chapter 7 sanctions.  The GOOD news is we should see Chapter 7 released any day now, and when that happens I am guessing we are within a week of a rate change!   the GOI is almost completely formed, and the seats that are not permanently filled have compentent temporary people doing the job, so this isn't a factor for the RV in my opinion - they can move forward with the GOI "as-is".  the CBI auctions are relatively stable - money in, money out. Of course, the minute they know the RV is being announced  I fully expect to see a surprise STOP to the auctions, at least for a day or two...they will likely establish a new format, make some changes, then begin auctioning again at the new rate...until it is actually announced, though - they will continue with the status quo...if this thing comes out at a dime or better, I'm going to smile and skip all the way to the bank

Guru Gary:   CAME FROM ONE OF OUR CONTACTS AND IT WAS IN THE PRESS,  SHABS SAID THEY ARE GOING TO RESTORE THE CURRENCY BACK TO ITS ORIGINAL VALUE AND THAT WAS HIS REITERATION TO THE PUBLIC. THEY WERE ALL EXCITED ABOUT IT AND A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE NOW PAYING ATTENTION AGAIN

Guru Checkmate Dan:  ONE OF THE CONFIRMATIONS I GOT MADE ME FEEL WE TURNED THE EDGE... THE HCL AND ERBIL, I DID NOT THINK SO A MONTH AGO. IN HINDSIGHT WE SEE IT DEALS WITH M'S POWER AND IT WAS A BIG PART OF THIS... THE KURD'S AND TALABANI ARE EXCITED AND THEY REALLY WANT THIS PUSHED THROUGH THAT IS A GOOD THING BECAUSE IF THEY DIDN'T WE COULD HAVE SET HERE TIL CHRISTMAS. SO I AM VERY ENCOURAGED THEY ARE EXCITED! I OFTEN ROLE MY EYES TIL I HEAR THINGS FROM OTHERS SO THIS IS A GOOD ONE FOR ME AND BUILDS MY FAITH AND I WAS A BIT EXCITED LAST NIGHT AND I AM TIRED OF BEING THE SKEPTIC. YOU KNOW HOW I DON'T LIKE BANK STORIES BUT I DID GET A CALL THAT GAVE ME SOME GREAT CONFIRMATION THAT TONY IS RIGHT ONCE IN A WHILE AND WAS ALSO TOLD TO PAY ATTENTION - TELLING ME ALL THESE THINGS YOU ARE HEARING IS THAT THE PUSHING IS DONE AND IT REALLY IS ABOUT TO BE CONCLUDED.

I AM STILL THINKING OF DR.T SAYING BY THE END OF THIS MONTH AND WE ARE AT THE END AND WE ONLY HAVE 2 MORE DAYS... I HOPE IT IS DONE TODAY/TOMORROW/FRIDAY

Guru TNT Tony:   .I AM EXPECTING SOME GOOD STUFF. IF I COULD TELL EVERYTHING I HEARD I KNOW YOU WOULD BE OVERLY EXCITED.... I BELIEVE IT WILL BE HERE BEFORE FRIDAY MORNING BUT AM HOPING FOR LATER TODAY...EVERYTHING IS BEING DONE TO MAKE THAT HAPPEN...THAT IS THE INFO THEY ARE ALL DOING THEIR VERY BEST TO MAKE THAT HAPPEN. WHEN IT GOES, IT WILL HAPPEN AT THE END OF OUR BANKING DAY OR THE BEGINNING OF THEIRS

Guru Bear5642:  I JUST GOT AN UPDATE FROM ADAM MONTANA AND HE ISVERY POSITIVE AND IS SAYING SOMETHING TO THE FACT ABOUT "IF THERE IS NO AUCTION IT WILL HAVE RVd" lol I DONT KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS. WAITING FOR A CALL TODAY AND WILL GET BACK WITH YOU. I AGREE WITH DINAMOMMA BE CAREFUL WHO OU ASSOCIATE WITH AND I MUST SAY THAT MY STRENGTH IS MY WEEKNESS. I AM TOO TRUSTWORTHY.

Guru Phoenix3333:   All is well so far - IQD is still at the artificial program rate but for how long.  The CBI has said 6 almost 7 weeks ago that they were implementing this NOW - so we wait.  We have been on alert for this potentially this week.   The economy of Iraq is a wreck.  They need to activate the real exchange rate and get some stimulus into the economy, they needed to do it months ago.  Shabibi said he was dong it NOW, let's see when this now will be.  Our matrix of information points very strongly for this week.

Guru Med:    LANACHY...SAID...HE WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG, THAT THE DINAR WOULD COME OUT...AS CLOSE TO ONE TO ONE AS POSSIBLE...TO KEEP THE CONFUSION DOWN.  THERE WILL NOT BE A TIME LIMIT, HE SAID THAT THEY WILL PUT A DATE THAT ALL DINAR LIKE THE 5K 10K 25K NO LONGER CAN BE USED...LIKE 2 YRS.  THEY ARE APPROACHING THE REDLINE.  SHABIBI WILL NOT BE ABLE TO WAIT FOR PARLIAMENT TO SETTLE THE ISSUE OF THE PRINT.  IF HE DID...INFLATION COULD SPIRAL AND HE NOT BE ABLE TO STOP IT.  HE FEELS WE ARE IN A VERY STRONG POSITION TO END THIS PRETTY QUICK NOW

Guru DinarChange:  

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum