Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Parliamentary Integrity hosts the US Treasury delegation I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Parliamentary Integrity hosts the US Treasury delegation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliamentary Integrity hosts the US Treasury delegation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Parliamentary Integrity hosts the US Treasury delegation I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Parliamentary Integrity hosts the US Treasury delegation I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Parliamentary Integrity hosts the US Treasury delegation I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliamentary Integrity hosts the US Treasury delegation I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliamentary Integrity hosts the US Treasury delegation I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliamentary Integrity hosts the US Treasury delegation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliamentary Integrity hosts the US Treasury delegation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliamentary Integrity hosts the US Treasury delegation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliamentary Integrity hosts the US Treasury delegation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliamentary Integrity hosts the US Treasury delegation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliamentary Integrity hosts the US Treasury delegation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliamentary Integrity hosts the US Treasury delegation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliamentary Integrity hosts the US Treasury delegation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Parliamentary Integrity hosts the US Treasury delegation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Parliamentary Integrity hosts the US Treasury delegation I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Parliamentary Integrity hosts the US Treasury delegation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Parliamentary Integrity hosts the US Treasury delegation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Parliamentary Integrity hosts the US Treasury delegation

Go down

Parliamentary Integrity hosts the US Treasury delegation Empty Parliamentary Integrity hosts the US Treasury delegation

Post by Ponee Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:30 pm

Parliamentary Integrity hosts the US Treasury delegation 36

Baghdad balances News
It hosted the Parliamentary Integrity Committee, on Monday, the US Treasury delegation to discuss money laundering and smuggling of currency files.
Committee Chairman Talal Zobaie, L / balance News /, that his committee "hosted the day, US Treasury delegation," noting that "the search with the delegation currency auction files in the central bank and deal with money laundering and the smuggling of currency, and also the development of preventive measures."
He Zubai, that "the meeting discussed as well as the exchange of experience and information and the pursuit of money being smuggled to organize Daesh terrorist."
He continued, "As the meeting dealt with the central bank to solve problems, through the training of financial personnel in cooperation with the Treasury Alomrakihmn by dealing with all companies worldwide in their training."
The Chairman of the Committee, that "were discussed to deal with the bank by sending money to him and to SOMO, as well as approaching the Swiss company that trains cadres of state and the world that symbolizes KPMG".

LINK

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Parliamentary Integrity hosts the US Treasury delegation Empty Re: Parliamentary Integrity hosts the US Treasury delegation

Post by Ponee Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:48 pm

Parliamentary Integrity looking with a delegation from the US Treasury to prosecute money diverted

History of edits:: 09.26.2016 12:09 • 8 visits readable

Parliamentary Integrity hosts the US Treasury delegation Story_img_57e8e5cd8bb91

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} Committee discussed the parliamentary integrity, Monday, with a delegation from the US Treasury to prosecute smuggled money.

Committee Chairman Talal Zobaie, a number of media, including {Euphrates News}, " The meeting included the exchange of experience and information and the pursuit of money which escapes to Daesh terrorist." 
He added, as "meeting included solving the Central Bank of the problems through training of financial personnel in collaboration with US Treasury and dealing with the bank by sending money to him and the company SOMO, through dealing with all the world 's financial firms in training cadres and approached the Swiss company that trains cadres of state and the world that symbolizes KPMG ".

LINK

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum