Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Supreme Court: UN-SWISSINDO Liberation of all Debts (DBLC) for all citizens, corporations and  countries and Basic income (M1 Master Bond Vouncher I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Supreme Court: UN-SWISSINDO Liberation of all Debts (DBLC) for all citizens, corporations and  countries and Basic income (M1 Master Bond Vouncher I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Supreme Court: UN-SWISSINDO Liberation of all Debts (DBLC) for all citizens, corporations and  countries and Basic income (M1 Master Bond Vouncher I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Supreme Court: UN-SWISSINDO Liberation of all Debts (DBLC) for all citizens, corporations and  countries and Basic income (M1 Master Bond Vouncher I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Supreme Court: UN-SWISSINDO Liberation of all Debts (DBLC) for all citizens, corporations and  countries and Basic income (M1 Master Bond Vouncher I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Supreme Court: UN-SWISSINDO Liberation of all Debts (DBLC) for all citizens, corporations and  countries and Basic income (M1 Master Bond Vouncher I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Supreme Court: UN-SWISSINDO Liberation of all Debts (DBLC) for all citizens, corporations and  countries and Basic income (M1 Master Bond Vouncher I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Supreme Court: UN-SWISSINDO Liberation of all Debts (DBLC) for all citizens, corporations and  countries and Basic income (M1 Master Bond Vouncher I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Supreme Court: UN-SWISSINDO Liberation of all Debts (DBLC) for all citizens, corporations and  countries and Basic income (M1 Master Bond Vouncher I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Supreme Court: UN-SWISSINDO Liberation of all Debts (DBLC) for all citizens, corporations and  countries and Basic income (M1 Master Bond Vouncher I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Supreme Court: UN-SWISSINDO Liberation of all Debts (DBLC) for all citizens, corporations and  countries and Basic income (M1 Master Bond Vouncher I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Supreme Court: UN-SWISSINDO Liberation of all Debts (DBLC) for all citizens, corporations and  countries and Basic income (M1 Master Bond Vouncher I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Supreme Court: UN-SWISSINDO Liberation of all Debts (DBLC) for all citizens, corporations and  countries and Basic income (M1 Master Bond Vouncher I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Supreme Court: UN-SWISSINDO Liberation of all Debts (DBLC) for all citizens, corporations and  countries and Basic income (M1 Master Bond Vouncher I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Supreme Court: UN-SWISSINDO Liberation of all Debts (DBLC) for all citizens, corporations and  countries and Basic income (M1 Master Bond Vouncher I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Supreme Court: UN-SWISSINDO Liberation of all Debts (DBLC) for all citizens, corporations and  countries and Basic income (M1 Master Bond Vouncher I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Supreme Court: UN-SWISSINDO Liberation of all Debts (DBLC) for all citizens, corporations and  countries and Basic income (M1 Master Bond Vouncher I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Supreme Court: UN-SWISSINDO Liberation of all Debts (DBLC) for all citizens, corporations and  countries and Basic income (M1 Master Bond Vouncher I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Supreme Court: UN-SWISSINDO Liberation of all Debts (DBLC) for all citizens, corporations and  countries and Basic income (M1 Master Bond Vouncher I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Supreme Court: UN-SWISSINDO Liberation of all Debts (DBLC) for all citizens, corporations and  countries and Basic income (M1 Master Bond Vouncher I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Supreme Court: UN-SWISSINDO Liberation of all Debts (DBLC) for all citizens, corporations and countries and Basic income (M1 Master Bond Vouncher

Go down

Supreme Court: UN-SWISSINDO Liberation of all Debts (DBLC) for all citizens, corporations and  countries and Basic income (M1 Master Bond Vouncher Empty Supreme Court: UN-SWISSINDO Liberation of all Debts (DBLC) for all citizens, corporations and countries and Basic income (M1 Master Bond Vouncher

Post by Rwederfoort Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:20 pm

[size=36]SWISSINDO WORLD TRUST INTERNATIONAL ORBIT[/size]

Supreme Court: UN-SWISSINDO Liberation of all Debts (DBLC) for all citizens, corporations and  countries and Basic income (M1 Master Bond Vouncher 1391279949-300x73

This is God’s Mission known as a MANDATE to free and unite the 7.5 billion people through PAYMENT ORDER 1-11.

PAYMENT ORDER 1-11 to all 253/357 Countries. It will support the Governments of the World in the implementation of:

INDIVIDUAL DEBT BURDEN LIBERATION (DBL): up to a total maximum of Rp. 2,000,000,000 (Two Billion Rupiah) each.

CORPORATE DEBT BURDEN LIBERATION: up to the amount of $2,000,000,000 (Two Billion Dollars) each.

COUNTRY QUOTA: US$138,990,000,000,000 (One Hundred and Thirty Eight Trillion, Nine Hundred and Ninety Billion) each.

BANK QUOTA: US$138,990,000,000,000 (One Hundred and Thirty Eight Trillion, Nine Hundred and Ninety Billion) each.

HUMAN OBLIGATION: US$6,000,000 (Six Million Dollars) per person, from 17 years of age and with a legal identity and students earn a monthly basic income of US$600 (Six Hundred Dollars) and adults US$1200 (One Thousand and Two Hundred Dollars) for the rest of their lives.

THE VENUS PROJECT for the Construction of the Universe: Mr. Jacque Fresco is the mastermind of this magnificent project which represents the culmination of his life’s work: the integration of the best of science and technology within a comprehensive plan for a global society based on human and environmental concern will soon be ours to enjoy.

Collectively Known as the WORLD SOLUTION GIFT OFFER
For the Highest Good of All 

Feel free to contact us for further confidential discussion.

For further information please visit our FAQ Page.
[size]

Our Latest News [/size]

[size=34]WORLD DEBT BURDEN LIBERATION AND M1 MASTER BOND VOUCHERS TO BE ANNOUNCED

Supreme Court: UN-SWISSINDO Liberation of all Debts (DBLC) for all citizens, corporations and  countries and Basic income (M1 Master Bond Vouncher Big-news-cover-1-250x141
MEDIA RELEASE WORLD DEBT BURDEN LIBERATION AND M1 MASTER BOND VOUCHERS TO BE ANNOUNCED CIREBON, JAVA, Indonesia, 16 SEPTEMBER 2016 –The Indonesian Mahkamah Agung – Supreme Court Justice, together with Kholipatul Immam Mahdi, K.681 King of King’s, aka M1 (Great President), of an international organization based in Cirebon, West Java, Swissindo World Trust International Orbit, will announce the Certification of the Publication of the Debt Burden Liberation Certificate (DBLC) and …
[size=13]CONTINUE READING

September 17, 2016

[size=34]The Answer is UN-Swissindo’s Payment 1-11. Do The Math…[/size]

Supreme Court: UN-SWISSINDO Liberation of all Debts (DBLC) for all citizens, corporations and  countries and Basic income (M1 Master Bond Vouncher Why-p111-table-graphic-214x150
Payments 1 to 11 include “Human Obligation” payments for every living person (a guaranteed basic income) and separate “Country Quota” payments for every country. These payments were intended to be released more than 50 years ago but the assassination of JFK and a coup d’etat in Indonesia prevented the release of the funds. Payments 1-11 are intended to be for the protection of all people and their unalienable human rights, …
CONTINUE READING

September 11, 2016

[size=34]NEO United Kingdom of God Sky Earth/UN-SwissIndo: Humanitarian Service Announcement[/size]

Supreme Court: UN-SWISSINDO Liberation of all Debts (DBLC) for all citizens, corporations and  countries and Basic income (M1 Master Bond Vouncher AD-FOR-HUM-SVC-ANNOUNCMENT--250x141
In order to better help you understand the history of events leading up to this monumental point in time, NEO United Kingdom of God Sky Earth/UN-SwissIndo/SwissIndo World Trust International Orbit is releasing this public statement to address the world and clarify our Mission, goals and pure intent. Our Media Ministry’s main objective is to offer a transparent platform of information to help you understand the various parties and resources that …
CONTINUE READING

September 9, 2016

[size=34]Mahkamah Agung Decree– M1 – (Indonesian Supreme Court Ruling) ENGLISH version[/size]

Supreme Court: UN-SWISSINDO Liberation of all Debts (DBLC) for all citizens, corporations and  countries and Basic income (M1 Master Bond Vouncher Cover-maha-eng-250x141
  WORLD DEBT BURDEN LIBERATION AND M1 MASTER BOND VOUCHERS DECLARED ABSOLUTE BY SUPREME COURT AS THE HIGHEST LAW IN INDONESIA … AND THE WORLD CIREBON, JAVA, Indonesia, 29 June 2016 – An international organization based in Cirebon, West Java, Swissindo World Trust International Orbit has signed, sealed and delivered with Indonesian’s Supreme Court (Mahkamah Agung) a debt a Debt-Burden Liberation Certificate for all citizens of Indonesia and the World …
CONTINUE READING

September 8, 2016

More posts[/size]
[/size]

Find Us Today On Your Favorite Social Media.

Supreme Court: UN-SWISSINDO Liberation of all Debts (DBLC) for all citizens, corporations and  countries and Basic income (M1 Master Bond Vouncher Photo.format_png.resize_200xRonald Wederfoort
+5999 5156118 | ronald_wederfoort@yahoo.com
Supreme Court: UN-SWISSINDO Liberation of all Debts (DBLC) for all citizens, corporations and  countries and Basic income (M1 Master Bond Vouncher Facebook Supreme Court: UN-SWISSINDO Liberation of all Debts (DBLC) for all citizens, corporations and  countries and Basic income (M1 Master Bond Vouncher Linkedin Supreme Court: UN-SWISSINDO Liberation of all Debts (DBLC) for all citizens, corporations and  countries and Basic income (M1 Master Bond Vouncher Twitter Supreme Court: UN-SWISSINDO Liberation of all Debts (DBLC) for all citizens, corporations and  countries and Basic income (M1 Master Bond Vouncher Blogger Supreme Court: UN-SWISSINDO Liberation of all Debts (DBLC) for all citizens, corporations and  countries and Basic income (M1 Master Bond Vouncher Wordpress

Rwederfoort
Elite Member
Elite Member

https://wordpress.com/post/ronaldwederfoort.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum