Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Al - Maliki planned to overthrow Balebadi I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Al - Maliki planned to overthrow Balebadi I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al - Maliki planned to overthrow Balebadi I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Al - Maliki planned to overthrow Balebadi I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Al - Maliki planned to overthrow Balebadi I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Al - Maliki planned to overthrow Balebadi I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al - Maliki planned to overthrow Balebadi I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al - Maliki planned to overthrow Balebadi I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al - Maliki planned to overthrow Balebadi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al - Maliki planned to overthrow Balebadi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al - Maliki planned to overthrow Balebadi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al - Maliki planned to overthrow Balebadi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al - Maliki planned to overthrow Balebadi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al - Maliki planned to overthrow Balebadi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al - Maliki planned to overthrow Balebadi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al - Maliki planned to overthrow Balebadi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Al - Maliki planned to overthrow Balebadi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Al - Maliki planned to overthrow Balebadi I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Al - Maliki planned to overthrow Balebadi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Al - Maliki planned to overthrow Balebadi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Al - Maliki planned to overthrow Balebadi

2 posters

Go down

Al - Maliki planned to overthrow Balebadi Empty Al - Maliki planned to overthrow Balebadi

Post by Ssmith Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:14 pm

Al - Maliki planned to overthrow Balebadi

Al - Maliki planned to overthrow Balebadi 4.14748105081949129867

# Algmehorah_uz

Despite ongoing on the ground preparations to begin the liberation of Mosul operation by the Iraqi government and the Kurdistan Region and the international coalition led by the United States of America, the well-informed sources close to the State of Law coalition headed by former Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki unveiled the start of the last, with the support of Iran's intensive efforts to delay the process to after the government of Haider al-Abadi, which is Tehran and al-Maliki preparing to drop soon, indicating that al-Maliki is preparing to return to the prime minister with the support of Iran and a number of affiliated to Tehran, Arab and Kurdish political blocs.

The newspaper "Middle East" of London in a report quoted anonymity source said, "Nuri al-Maliki and the support of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps and the commander of the Quds Force Qassem Soleimani is preparing to return to the presidency of the Iraqi government, it has already begun the implementation of the Iranian plan to overthrow the government of al-Abadi, from during the withdrawal of confidence from one of his ministers after the other in the House of Representatives, and then formation of a government headed by him through alliances that recently held under the direct supervision of Tehran, with the majority of Shiite politicians and a number of Sunni politicians belonging to Iran, and participants in the political process and with the powerful wing of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (Pavilion Hero Ibrahim Ahmed, wife of former Iraqi President Jalal Talabani) and the MDC (Curran) led by Mustafa Nushirwan. "

According to the source, the al-Maliki works to delay the release of Mosul process so as not to accomplish during the reign of al-Abadi said, adding that "al-Maliki wants to Mosul liberation during his reign, so that it appears to be the only one who can edit, add to that the process had been completed in the reign of al-Maliki, it will open the way for militias Shiite Iranian forces to lead the fight in order to serve the interests of Iran, which tightened and through its subsidiaries Shiite militia leaders that Qassem Soleimani is who will lead the connector, thereby marginalizing the role of the Peshmerga and the Iraqi army and Sunni Arabs and the international coalition in the process, and access to the Syrian border to bring weapons and gear and Iranian soldiers into Syrian territory by land and easily. "

For his part, a spokesman for the international coalition forces in Iraq, Lt. Col. John Dorian revealed, in a press briefing yesterday, the most important ongoing battle Mosul preparations, said: "The international coalition forces, the US-led completed training 8 to 12, a brigade of the Iraqi army by 35 thousand preparation for the impending liberalization of Mosul, a soldier. " He pointed out that the international coalition is also equipped with six thousand fighters of the Peshmerga and the Iraqi army forces Kqguat reserve process. He revealed that "the artillery pieces and placed on standby in hand Qayyarah West, where the international coalition and Iraqi forces stationed at the air base."

In the meantime shed Director General of Information and Culture in the Ministry of Peshmerga, Brigadier Hlkurd ruled, light on the forces involved in the liberation of Mosul operation, said: "It was agreed on the participation of the Iraqi army and the Peshmerga forces and the National crowd and support from the international coalition in the liberation of Mosul process," stressing that forces Peshmerga and more than a year is ready to fight a battle of Mosul. He continued: "All Parties shall endeavor to accelerate the liberalization process of Mosul, everyone is convinced of the need to complete the process before the end of this year."

He ruled: "We are at the level of the Ministry of Peshmerga conducted the necessary preparations in order to create one of the process media reference, so that the Iraqi army and the Peshmerga forces and the international coalition, and one type of speech and media author of the battle, and formed this regard, a special committee overseeing the media during the editing process," stressing that "Peshmerga forces will have a major role in the liberation of Mosul process."

Coinciding with the process of preparing for the impending Mosul, Ghanim al-Abed, one of the leaders of the demonstrators against the Maliki government in Mosul shed before it fell, however (Daesh), light on what is currently implemented by the organization of plans within the city in preparation for battle.

He explained that the organization "put concrete blocks in the streets of Mosul, and the separation of areas and neighborhoods of the city from each of these blocs, especially in the right side of the city, becoming one of the region and one entrance." He continued: "the organization began to crack down more on the citizens, and the deployment of elements of the policemen (arithmetic) in all areas of the city and its markets, and those fined citizens and were being punished by taking the money immediately, because of the ease beard and not wearing shorts, or smoking," revealing that the organization "seeking to withdraw money from the people of Mosul, where he told them to go to the traffic circles in the city run by the militants are gaining to replace the plates of their cars from the official government number plates to bear the name (Daesh) and (state of Nineveh) in exchange for large sums of money, and this decision especially cars that carry only numbers Nineveh, The organization identified as the date for the people of Mosul to complete this process no later than the first of next month. "

http://www.jumhuriya.news/news.php?id=1893

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Al - Maliki planned to overthrow Balebadi Empty Re: Al - Maliki planned to overthrow Balebadi

Post by Jayzze Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:24 pm

thanks for bringing this over. for over a year terbo and I have been saying this while  preaching to a deaf choir. abadi may be an honest  person with good intentions but he is weak  and m and iran have been systematicly doing everything possible so  Iraq fails with the help of chief judge mahood. if something is not done soon with m your  dinars one tenth of a cent will be worth zilch and like I said in the past Iraq will be a surburb of iran
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum