Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
ZAP's Mid-Week Report -- 9.14.16 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
ZAP's Mid-Week Report -- 9.14.16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
ZAP's Mid-Week Report -- 9.14.16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
ZAP's Mid-Week Report -- 9.14.16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
ZAP's Mid-Week Report -- 9.14.16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
ZAP's Mid-Week Report -- 9.14.16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
ZAP's Mid-Week Report -- 9.14.16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
ZAP's Mid-Week Report -- 9.14.16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
ZAP's Mid-Week Report -- 9.14.16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
ZAP's Mid-Week Report -- 9.14.16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
ZAP's Mid-Week Report -- 9.14.16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
ZAP's Mid-Week Report -- 9.14.16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
ZAP's Mid-Week Report -- 9.14.16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
ZAP's Mid-Week Report -- 9.14.16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
ZAP's Mid-Week Report -- 9.14.16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
ZAP's Mid-Week Report -- 9.14.16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
ZAP's Mid-Week Report -- 9.14.16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
ZAP's Mid-Week Report -- 9.14.16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
ZAP's Mid-Week Report -- 9.14.16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
ZAP's Mid-Week Report -- 9.14.16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

ZAP's Mid-Week Report -- 9.14.16

4 posters

Go down

ZAP's Mid-Week Report -- 9.14.16 Empty ZAP's Mid-Week Report -- 9.14.16

Post by Purpleskyz Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:33 pm

ZAP's Mid-Week Report -- 9.14.16 Jerzy511

ZAP's Mid-Week Report -- The Office of POOFness - 9.14.16

11:55:00 AM  
The Office of Poofness
September 14, 2016

Mid-Week by ZAP from the "The Office of Poofness"

ZAP SAYS

HI ALL

SORRY THIS GOT OUT SO LATE BUT SWAMPED WITH THE WORK IN HONG KONG AT THE MOMENT. THEY ARE HAVING THE FIRST DAY OF THE MID AUTUMN FESTIVAL (MOON CAKE FESTIVAL) AND BANKS ARE CLOSED IN MAINLAND AND OPEN IN HK. TOMORROW IT SWITCHES AND CHINA IS OPEN AND HK IS CLOSED. COORDINATING THINGS OVER THERE IN RESPECT OF THOSE RELEASES IS A BIT OF A MAZE BUT GETTING WORKED THROUGH.

ZAP's Mid-Week Report -- 9.14.16 94449-liar-liar-pants-on-fire-gif-kr-vPjf

THE LAST WEEK HAS BEEN VERY BUSY WITH THE PREPARATIONS FOR THE RELEASE OF THE FUNDS FOR THE PROJECTS. ALL OF US HAVE BEEN ABSOLUTELY SWAMPED WITH LAST MINUTE DETAILS OF GETTING THESE FUNDS INTO OUR ACCOUNTS, AND THE REGULATORS HAVE OPENED A 24 HOUR WINDOW TO COMPLETE THE FIRST TRANSFERS TO THE ORGANIZATIONS INVOLVED IN THIS PROCESS, INCLUDING US. THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE THE CHINA FAMILY STUFF.

ZAP's Mid-Week Report -- 9.14.16 EyeRolling

THIS WAS DONE TO PREVENT THE BANKS AND THEIR BANKSTER TYPES FROM DELAYING THESE FUNDS. THE BANKS CAN NOT ARGUE WITH A FED SANCTIONED TIME WINDOW TO PERFORM SPECIFIC THINGS LIKE WIRE TRANSFERS. WE COULD NOT BE HAPPIER WITH THIS DEDICATED PROCESS THAT GUARANTEES DELIVERY OF THE FIRST FUNDS.

ALL OUR EFFORTS ARE NOW GEARED TO ESTABLISHING OUR OFFICES AND GET THE VARIOUS STRUCTURES AND RELIEF FOUNDATIONS IN ORDER, AND BEGIN THE PROJECT FUNDINGS AS WELL AS THE HUMANITARIAN RELIEF GRANTS FOR PEOPLE IN CRITICAL SITUATIONS. THIS WILL TAKE ABOUT A MONTH OR TWO BUT WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO GET THESE STRUCTURES SET UP AS QUICKLY AS WE CAN UNDERSTANDING THE IMMEDIATE NEEDS OF PEOPLE THAT HAVE NEED OF MEDICAL, SHELTER, AND FOOD. WE CAN NOT IGNORE THIS, AND THAT IS A PRIORITY WITH US. WE WILL DO OUR BEST.

IN WORLD MATTERS, THE EUROPE ROYALS AND THE CHINESE ROYALS ARE POISED TO BEGIN THEIR FUNDING RELEASES FOR THE BENEFIT OF OUR HUMANITY, AND QUITE A FEW STRUCTURES HAVE BEEN PUT IN PLACE, GOLD HAS MOVED, AND SPECIAL ACCOUNTS SET UP FOR THE FUTURE OF OUR HUMANITY. WE ARE IN VERY GOOD SHAPE OVERALL IN THIS RESPECT. SEEMS WE ARE JUST BUSTIN AT THE SEAMS WITH GOOD NEWS.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, Sep 12, 2016 at 7:20 AM
Subject: Virtue of Patience
To: "goneforthfornow@gmail.com"

This email is addressed to ZAP, Please if you could respond to this I am sure many would be interested.

As a Canadian and a Donor to Humanity in my small but blessed ways I am perplexed by the ways of which Government continues to poison the citizens of this great country through it’s supply of tainted water and Food products of all types that are treated with chemicals that cause untold health issues to millions of Canadians. Would it not be beneficial for all to stop this slow process of poisoning us all and improve health to reduce medical cost’s.

WAY BACK WHEN, I REMEMBER HEADING OFF TO SCHOOL THROUGH SOME FIELDS BY THE RAILWAY TRACKS, AND THERE WERE PLOTS WITH GARDENS. I USUALLY SCOOPED UP SOME CUCUMBERS OR TOMATOES AND HAD THEM ON THE SPOT OR WITH LUNCH. I REMEMBER THE TASTE AND TEXTURE OF THESE NATURAL ORGANIC TASTY FRESH DELICIOUS FRAGRANT GROWN IN FRONT OF ME FOOD. REAL FOOD. TASTY.

NOW, WE HAVE SUCH WONDERFUL POISONS LIKE ASPARTAME TO HELP US BE SICK AND DIE MUCH FASTER. WE HAVE GMO FOODS THAT ALSO CAUSE HAVOC WITH OUR BODIES. JUST PEACHY. THE WHEAT BELLY SYNDROME AND ALL THAT POISON THEY INTRODUCE INTO BREADS. THE LIST IS SO LONG NOW FULL OF GREAT TOXIC THINGS DESIGNED TO KILL SLOWLY, WITH SOME MUCH FASTER. OH JOY.

A clear sign of change for the better would be to simply TASTE and Smell the real true aromas of natural products and not tainted GMO produced chemical enhanced for longevity of shelf life. The Canadian food supply industry has become a corrupt Corporate conglomerate of greed that surpasses all reasonable persons thinking for the sake of a dollar. Here is an example of the kind of Stupidity that is promoted by the Canadian Government Child housing program supporting Corporate greed that I just learned of. Canadian children in Essex county Ontario that are housed by the Government because of broken families, learning disabilities, health issues etc. are given a small pittance for food supplies, these small home dorms are delivered some food products from local stores that are supplemented by the Government coffers. The issue is that these products are all second and third hand unsold produce that is to feed these poor children, of which half has already gone bad and mold has already affected the entire box. So the example that our Ontario Government is sending these children is they do not care. not only are these products GMO laced and sprayed with chemical preservatives but they are rotten. So importers get paid, suppliers get paid, Big Box grocers get paid, deliveries get paid donators get paid and the kids get rotten produce. It is simply despicable that goes beyond any reasonable thinking. Is this how our Prison system works as well.

NO. THE PRISON SYSTEM IS EXCELLENCE IN LIVING AND NUTRITION.

ZAP's Mid-Week Report -- 9.14.16 Punk_behind_bars_lg_clr
AND JERZY SHOULD KNOW AS HE SPENT TIME IN PRISON FOR FRAUD!!

THE FOOD IS FRESH AND THE KITCHENS PRODUCE NICE MEALS. THE INMATES ENJOY SUCH NUTRITION BECAUSE IF THEY DID NOT GET DECENT AND PROPER FOOD, THE ENSUING RIOTS WOULD QUICKLY GET GOOD FOOD BACK ON THE PLATE. KIDS IN SUCH HOMES DO NOT HAVE SUCH POWER, AND THEY GET FED SHIT. THIS WILL CHANGE SHORTLY.
It became very clear to me many years ago that Canadian Bacon was treated with Chemicals to prolong shelf life simply by the taste, smell, and frying of the bacon, any meat that is fried on the stove top that emits what looks like whitish jelly substance around the edges is chemically enhanced for shelf life and should not be eaten. How I long for the real taste of Canadian Bacon. My advice to all Canadians is stop buying these products.

MOST DO THAT. HARVEST IS GOOD, AND DOES NOT DO THAT BUT IS EXPENSIVE. REAL CANADIAN BACON, AND BACK BACON, WHEN DOUBLE SMOKED IN ALDER OR APPLE, IS TRULY A SUCCULENT TASTE UNPARALLELED IN SUCH MEATS.

Zap these children and adult homes that are Government run need the entire system starting at the top investigated for the way they are handled and funded, I am sure that as the money moves down to the bottom it is depleted accordingly in value and that the top officials get the biggest return. The lowly leaders or heads of these homes are paid very minimal wages. The monthly pittance they are given does not stretch very far given todays inflation rates.

Trust your senses not the labels find the small farmer grower dairy farmer cattle producer pig farmer ( sorry snuffles ) fruit producers in your counties and support them by buying fresh.

This is what the so called free trade deals have given us.

YOU ARE RIGHT. THE FREE TRADE DEALS BENEFITED (AND STILL DO) THE CABAL SPONSORED CROOKS IN THE SYSTEM. ALL IS GEARED TO TAKE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE FROM PEOPLE, AND GIVE BACK AS LITTLE AS POSSIBLE. THIS WILL CHANGE. WE WILL HELP. THE KIDS NEED US BIG TIME.

AND BY THE WAY, I JUST HEARD THAT THE US GOVERNMENT IS NOW HANDING OUT LICENSES TO KILL. DID YOU KNOW THAT THE EPA HAS JUST UPPED THE “SAFE RADIATION” COUNT IN DRINKING WATER BY 3,000%. DEFINITELY A LICENSE TO KILL.

“In this public EPA document, the agency says it was ordered by President Obama's Executive Order 12656 (section 1601(2)) to "[d]evelop, for national security emergencies, guidance on acceptable emergency levels of nuclear radiation...."
https://www.superstation95.com/index.php/money/1569

SORTA LIKE WHO WAS IT…CHENEY? FORCING THE FDA TO PASS ASPARTAME (A TOXICALLY SWEET BY-PRODUCT OF ACETYLENE GAS MANUFACTURE), ANOTHER LICENSE TO KILL…SLOWLY. OR GMO’S…THE OTHER LICENSE TO KILL OVER TIME. WE HAVE SUCH A LOVING GOVERNMENT THERE THAT IS OH SO READY TO PASS ANYTHING THAT WILL KILL YOU IN GREAT NUMBERS.

SO THE US GOVERNMENT HAS JUST APPROVED KILLING ITS PEOPLE (AND BY EXTENSION, ALL HUMANS) WHEN THE EPA SAID IT IS OK TO KILL HUMANS THROUGH RADIATION. THE PEOPLE OF THE USA HAVE SUCH AN INCREDIBLY THOUGHTFUL GOVERNMENT. I AM SO IMPRESSED. NOT ONLY CAN IT CHANGE LAWS BY THE STROKE OF A PEN VIA EXECUTIVE ORDER, BYPASSING THE REGULAR INSTALLED LAW MAKING SYSTEM, IT CAN AUTHORIZE ITS DEPARTMENTS TO GO AHEAD AND KILL PEOPLE. LEGALLY.

LIKE IT WAS JUST SAID:
…has more honor and makes more sense than the elected representatives of the United States of America. Putin was named by Forbes as the most powerful person in the world. This is one time our "leaders" should learn and take advice from Vladimir Putin.

In fact, every American citizen should pay serious attention to this advice.

Vladimir Putin's SHORTEST SPEECH

Vladimir Putin, the Russian president (dictator) addressed the Duma, (Russian Parliament) about the tensions with minorities in Russia:

"In Russia, live like Russians. Any minority, from anywhere, if it wants to live, work and eat in Russia, it should speak Russian and must respect the Russian laws.
If they prefer Sharia Law, and live the life of Muslim's then we advise them to go back to their own places where that's the state law.
Russia does not need Muslim minorities. Minorities need Russia, and we will grant no one special privileges, or change our laws to fit their desires, no matter how loud they cry 'discrimination'.
We will not tolerate any disrespect of our Russian culture.
We must learn from the national suicides of America, England, Holland, France, Belgium, Sweden and Germany, if we are to stand as a Nation.
The Muslims are taking over those weak countries but they will never take over Russia. The lack of culture and the primitive ways of Sharia Law and Islam are not compatible with the Russian traditions and culture.
If this honorable legislative body thinks of writing new laws, it should have in mind the Russian national interest first, observing that the Muslim minorities Are Not Russians."

The Assembly of the Duma gave Putin a five minute standing ovation.
Where the hell did the Americans disappear from Washington DC?!

THAT IS SO TRUE IT IS SICKENING. THIS SO CALLED PRESIDENT OBAMA HAS NOT ONLY RAPED AND PILLAGED YOUR NATION, AND PASSED LAWS THAT HE WAS NOT ALLOWED TO, AND ABUSED HIS POSITION, AND IS WORTH OVER A TRILLION TODAY AFTER DECLARING SOME VERY TINY NUMBER BEFORE HE CAME INTO OFFICE (HOW DO THEY DO THAT?), AND HAS FINANCED THE VERY TERRORISTS THAT HE IS AGAINST (JUST DO NOT CALL THEM RADICAL MUSLIMS IN HIS PRESENCE) ON TV AND SPEECHES, BUT HE HAS MADE SURE THAT THE GROUNDWORK FOR SHARIA LAW IS LAID PROPERLY AND THAT SCHOOLKIDS NO LONGER HEAR THE LORD’S PRAYER BECAUSE IT IS OFFENSIVE TO MUSLIMS, BUT THE ISLAM WAY AND VERSE AND THOUGHT IS NOW REQUIRED CURRICULUM. WOW.

AND THE AMERICAN PEOPLE PROCLAIM THEY HAVE A SPINE? WHERE? AT THE CLEANERS? MISS PHIPPS WILL GO OVER AND PICK IT UP FOR YOU. WHAT’S THE TICKET NUMBER?

NOBODY HAS IMPEACHED THIS GUY. THEY ALLOW HIM TO WALK UNFETTERED ACROSS THE FACE OF EVERY AMERICAN. HITLARY IS NO DIFFERENT. JUST ASK HER SECRET SERVICE GUYS. AND WHAT IS THIS THING ABOUT PRESIDENTS AND HIGH OFFICIALS AND HOMOSEXUALITY AND PEDOPHILIA? I DON’T GET IT. A PREREQUISITE OF POLITICS?

SORRY I GOT OFF TRACK BUT UPPING THE RADIATION COUNT BY 3,000% AND CALLING IT SAFE IS TOO MUCH AND I GOTTA SAY SOMETHING.

ANYWAYS, ALL IS WELL AND WE ARE TRULY JUST ABOUT THERE AND ABOUT TO BEGIN THE WORK AHEAD. BY NEXT WEEK WE WILL BE SPENDING THE FIRST FUNDS, AND ATTEMPT TO GET THE RELIEF FOUNDATION UP AND RUNNING AND GET SOME BADLY NEEDED HELP TO THE CRITICAL CASES.

AND BY THE WAY, THE SELF PROCLAIMED FOGGY PIECES OF TWISTED WOOD (SUPPOSED TO BE A WEAPON) THAT HOLD A FORUM AND COMPARE NOTES RIGHT AFTER THE WEDNESDAY CONFERENCE, ARE COMFORTINGLY STEADY IN THEIR VITRIOLIC COMMENTS AND PAINFUL INSIGHTS. I AM REALLY THINKING OF GIVING THEM SCHOLARSHIPS TO GET THEM BACK TO SCHOOL TO IMPROVES THE ENGHILISH.

IT IS TRULY FUNNY TO WATCH THE NAYSAYERS SQUIRM A BIT NOW, SINCE SEVERAL THINGS HAVE COME FORWARD TO BE SEEN IN RESPECT OF POSITIONS, RELATIONSHIPS, MEN OF RESPECT, THE ACTUAL DIRECTION OF OUR EFFORTS (SAME AS BEFORE SAID), AND AN UNYIELDING COMMITMENT TO OUR HUMANITY HAVE SILENCED MANY VOICES, AND DRIVEN OTHERS BACK UNDER THE SLIMY ROCKS THAT SPAWNED THEM.

LETS FACE IT, WE ARE TRULY HERE FOR HUMANITY. THERE IS NO MISTAKING THIS.

ZAP's Mid-Week Report -- 9.14.16 Image

IF THEY WISH TO MAKE LIGHT OF THIS DIRECTION, THEY SHOULD ALL BE TAKEN OUTSIDE AND GIVEN CANDLES TO HOLD FOR A FEW HOURS TO REFLECT ON THEMSELVES.

I AM RATHER CHAFFING AT THE BIT NOW TO GET GOING AS FAST AS POSSIBLE TO GET SOME CRITICAL THINGS DONE BEFORE CHRISTMAS, AND WITH HELP AND A BIT OF LUCK, IT WILL BE DONE.

ZAP's Mid-Week Report -- 9.14.16 Internet-Fraud-Alert1

AGAIN AND AGAIN MUCH THANKS FOR ALL YOUR TREMENDOUS SUPPORT AND STEPPING UP TO THE PLATE WHEN WE NEEDED IT. I HAVE NO WORDS TO EXPRESS THIS GRATITUDE. YOU HAVE SAVED LIVES AND FAMILIES AND ALLOWED US TO BE READY FOR THIS TIME SO WE CAN HELP PROPERLY. A VERY DEEP BOW TO YOU.

ZAP's Mid-Week Report -- 9.14.16 Scam-alert
IN DEPENDABLE GRATITUDE.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP
“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
SEPTEMBER 14, 2016
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2016

CONTRIBUTIONS

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this without your Help. Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: to support the cause. Please remember to click goods and services when sending. We're still struggling to keep the lights on and food on the table.
Much Gratitude, Susan

Love and Kisses,

'The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

Thanks to: http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com

ZAP's Mid-Week Report -- 9.14.16 Image

http://www.oom2.com/t41148-zap-s-mid-week-report-9-14-16#92281

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
ZAP's Mid-Week Report -- 9.14.16 2245507099ZAP's Mid-Week Report -- 9.14.16 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

ZAP's Mid-Week Report -- 9.14.16 Empty Re: ZAP's Mid-Week Report -- 9.14.16

Post by ReapAndSow73 Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:53 pm

OK...Zap has said - for over 3 years...that his team has been working to set up systems and infrastructure and structures for projects...but he said it's gonna take a couple of months to establish?  WTF has his team been doing for 3 years?  Seriously?  What do they do?  They work for free, can't rub 2 pennies together, are in constant need of donation money to survive...but they're not ready for the funds yet???  3 YEARS!!!!  What do they do?  What is their role?  How do they spend their time, other than to beg for oxygen tanks and food and shelter???
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:59 pm

Ha!!! Great questions!

But you have one item wrong... Jerzy has been running this scam for over 10 YEARS!

Longer if you count in before he went to prison for defrauding people in this operation of his.

I no longer feel sorry for the ones that he has taken to the cleaners as doing simple searches is all it takes before you deal with the likes of this pack of jackals.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
ZAP's Mid-Week Report -- 9.14.16 2245507099ZAP's Mid-Week Report -- 9.14.16 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:12 pm

I have always suspected that Zap and Poof were one in the same, the writing style is just too similar. I can't believe that people are so gullible as to continue to follow this idiot after so many years of the same old any day now ... oh by the way don't forget to donate, not for me of course ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

ZAP's Mid-Week Report -- 9.14.16 2805820865  ZAP's Mid-Week Report -- 9.14.16 2805820865  ZAP's Mid-Week Report -- 9.14.16 2805820865  ZAP's Mid-Week Report -- 9.14.16 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:23 pm

I thought that at first also but I did hunt down James (Poofs) obituary and where his funeral was held. But how James & Susan are connected to Jerzy and when that happened is of interest.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DayStarNet - dinaresguru Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:51 am

Someday, it's going to happen, and by it, I mean the arrest of Jerzy.

Website         Facebook              Twitter         YouTube
DayStarNet - dinaresguru
DayStarNet - dinaresguru
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

http://daystarnet.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum