Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
A revaluation is a definable event that occurs when the central bank raises the value. I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
A revaluation is a definable event that occurs when the central bank raises the value. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A revaluation is a definable event that occurs when the central bank raises the value. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
A revaluation is a definable event that occurs when the central bank raises the value. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A revaluation is a definable event that occurs when the central bank raises the value. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
A revaluation is a definable event that occurs when the central bank raises the value. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A revaluation is a definable event that occurs when the central bank raises the value. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A revaluation is a definable event that occurs when the central bank raises the value. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A revaluation is a definable event that occurs when the central bank raises the value. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A revaluation is a definable event that occurs when the central bank raises the value. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A revaluation is a definable event that occurs when the central bank raises the value. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A revaluation is a definable event that occurs when the central bank raises the value. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A revaluation is a definable event that occurs when the central bank raises the value. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A revaluation is a definable event that occurs when the central bank raises the value. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A revaluation is a definable event that occurs when the central bank raises the value. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A revaluation is a definable event that occurs when the central bank raises the value. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A revaluation is a definable event that occurs when the central bank raises the value. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
A revaluation is a definable event that occurs when the central bank raises the value. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
A revaluation is a definable event that occurs when the central bank raises the value. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
A revaluation is a definable event that occurs when the central bank raises the value. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

A revaluation is a definable event that occurs when the central bank raises the value.

2 posters

Go down

A revaluation is a definable event that occurs when the central bank raises the value. Empty A revaluation is a definable event that occurs when the central bank raises the value.

Post by Sam I Am Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:51 am

We all know that a revaluation is a definable event that occurs when the central bank raises the value.  We also know that a redenomination is a definable even that occurs when one currency series is demonetized after being replaced by a new currency series.  But I've never heard anybody define what "going international" means.  They suggest that it means that one day the IQD will suddenly be in circulation around the world for some reason.  Why would that happen?  Well, because it's international of course!  Circular logic.  The fact is currencies are circulated internationally when the country that the currency represents is providing goods and services around the world that create an international demand for their currency.  That's not the case with Iraq.  Nearly 90% of their GDP is based on oil, and oil is sold for US dollars.  The reason the yen is internationally traded is that Japan produces cars, TVs, computers, motorcycles, and thousands of other things that the world wants.  It's not because the central bank of Japan or the IMF just decreed one day that it is now international.  Iraq's currency will become international when they are producing things (other than oil) that the world wants and is willing to obtain it in order to purchase.  That means they have to build new industries to manufacture products that are in demand, or produce tens of thousands of computer programmers like India does.  That's going to take a few decades at least, and by that time most of us will have long forgotten about the dinar.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

A revaluation is a definable event that occurs when the central bank raises the value. Empty a revaluation is a definable event that occurs when the central bank raises the value.

Post by RamblerNash Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:43 pm

If you think about it, the Iraqi Dinar IS "international". Look how many currency dealers carry it throughout the world.

If you wanted to buy a million or so, just ask Dinarland who has the best prices.

There's the Sterling Currency Group...uhm...uh...Dinar Corp...uhm...uh...

A revaluation is a definable event that occurs when the central bank raises the value. 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum