Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
GCR RV : THE 800 AIIB TRUST ACCOUNT NUMBERS are no ISSUES the BANKERS can LINK THEM to your OLD ACCOUNTS DATABASE information. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
GCR RV : THE 800 AIIB TRUST ACCOUNT NUMBERS are no ISSUES the BANKERS can LINK THEM to your OLD ACCOUNTS DATABASE information. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
GCR RV : THE 800 AIIB TRUST ACCOUNT NUMBERS are no ISSUES the BANKERS can LINK THEM to your OLD ACCOUNTS DATABASE information. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
GCR RV : THE 800 AIIB TRUST ACCOUNT NUMBERS are no ISSUES the BANKERS can LINK THEM to your OLD ACCOUNTS DATABASE information. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
GCR RV : THE 800 AIIB TRUST ACCOUNT NUMBERS are no ISSUES the BANKERS can LINK THEM to your OLD ACCOUNTS DATABASE information. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
GCR RV : THE 800 AIIB TRUST ACCOUNT NUMBERS are no ISSUES the BANKERS can LINK THEM to your OLD ACCOUNTS DATABASE information. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
GCR RV : THE 800 AIIB TRUST ACCOUNT NUMBERS are no ISSUES the BANKERS can LINK THEM to your OLD ACCOUNTS DATABASE information. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
GCR RV : THE 800 AIIB TRUST ACCOUNT NUMBERS are no ISSUES the BANKERS can LINK THEM to your OLD ACCOUNTS DATABASE information. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
GCR RV : THE 800 AIIB TRUST ACCOUNT NUMBERS are no ISSUES the BANKERS can LINK THEM to your OLD ACCOUNTS DATABASE information. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
GCR RV : THE 800 AIIB TRUST ACCOUNT NUMBERS are no ISSUES the BANKERS can LINK THEM to your OLD ACCOUNTS DATABASE information. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
GCR RV : THE 800 AIIB TRUST ACCOUNT NUMBERS are no ISSUES the BANKERS can LINK THEM to your OLD ACCOUNTS DATABASE information. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
GCR RV : THE 800 AIIB TRUST ACCOUNT NUMBERS are no ISSUES the BANKERS can LINK THEM to your OLD ACCOUNTS DATABASE information. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
GCR RV : THE 800 AIIB TRUST ACCOUNT NUMBERS are no ISSUES the BANKERS can LINK THEM to your OLD ACCOUNTS DATABASE information. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
GCR RV : THE 800 AIIB TRUST ACCOUNT NUMBERS are no ISSUES the BANKERS can LINK THEM to your OLD ACCOUNTS DATABASE information. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
GCR RV : THE 800 AIIB TRUST ACCOUNT NUMBERS are no ISSUES the BANKERS can LINK THEM to your OLD ACCOUNTS DATABASE information. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
GCR RV : THE 800 AIIB TRUST ACCOUNT NUMBERS are no ISSUES the BANKERS can LINK THEM to your OLD ACCOUNTS DATABASE information. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
GCR RV : THE 800 AIIB TRUST ACCOUNT NUMBERS are no ISSUES the BANKERS can LINK THEM to your OLD ACCOUNTS DATABASE information. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
GCR RV : THE 800 AIIB TRUST ACCOUNT NUMBERS are no ISSUES the BANKERS can LINK THEM to your OLD ACCOUNTS DATABASE information. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
GCR RV : THE 800 AIIB TRUST ACCOUNT NUMBERS are no ISSUES the BANKERS can LINK THEM to your OLD ACCOUNTS DATABASE information. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
GCR RV : THE 800 AIIB TRUST ACCOUNT NUMBERS are no ISSUES the BANKERS can LINK THEM to your OLD ACCOUNTS DATABASE information. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

GCR RV : THE 800 AIIB TRUST ACCOUNT NUMBERS are no ISSUES the BANKERS can LINK THEM to your OLD ACCOUNTS DATABASE information.

3 posters

Go down

GCR RV : THE 800 AIIB TRUST ACCOUNT NUMBERS are no ISSUES the BANKERS can LINK THEM to your OLD ACCOUNTS DATABASE information. Empty GCR RV : THE 800 AIIB TRUST ACCOUNT NUMBERS are no ISSUES the BANKERS can LINK THEM to your OLD ACCOUNTS DATABASE information.

Post by Rwederfoort Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:25 am

GCR RV : THE 800 AIIB TRUST ACCOUNT NUMBERS are no ISSUES the BANKERS can LINK THEM to your OLD ACCOUNTS DATABASE information. Debt-slaver

Dear BROTHERS AND SISTERS I have read so many things which are being posted about how we all are going to get our Prosperity FUNDS in our HANDS or in our accounts.
ITS VERY SIMPLE, NOTHING to  WORRY about, its the same way the bankers used to give you all CREDIT CARDS for all of you in many ways to enslave all of you. BUT this time they will be giving you a DEBIT CARD which will be LINKED to your New Trust 800 account
Number which they receive from the AIIB bank and which they will link it with your old Account Information of their OLD FIAT Currency systems who was running on CREDIT.
NO MORE CREDIT, only DEBIT CARDS will issued linked to your 800 TRUST account where the funds will of loaded monthly for every one.

And the BANKERS are the ones who will help you if you CHOSE so, you all are now INVESTORS and BANKERS, so you can decide, but the best thing to have someone to help you which you TRUST.
Thank you and have a nice day.
Ronald Wederfoort
+5999 5156118

Rwederfoort
Elite Member
Elite Member

https://wordpress.com/post/ronaldwederfoort.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

GCR RV : THE 800 AIIB TRUST ACCOUNT NUMBERS are no ISSUES the BANKERS can LINK THEM to your OLD ACCOUNTS DATABASE information. Empty Re: GCR RV : THE 800 AIIB TRUST ACCOUNT NUMBERS are no ISSUES the BANKERS can LINK THEM to your OLD ACCOUNTS DATABASE information.

Post by Terbo56 Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:03 am

It ISN'T going to happen-Maybe in your country, sure as hell NOT this one- :nono:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

GCR RV : THE 800 AIIB TRUST ACCOUNT NUMBERS are no ISSUES the BANKERS can LINK THEM to your OLD ACCOUNTS DATABASE information. Empty Re: GCR RV : THE 800 AIIB TRUST ACCOUNT NUMBERS are no ISSUES the BANKERS can LINK THEM to your OLD ACCOUNTS DATABASE information.

Post by Kevind53 Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:07 pm

There are no AIIB trust accounts, no GCR, no prosperity funds, gold standard or any such thing, it's not going to happen anywhere, it is pure fiction.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

GCR RV : THE 800 AIIB TRUST ACCOUNT NUMBERS are no ISSUES the BANKERS can LINK THEM to your OLD ACCOUNTS DATABASE information. 2805820865  GCR RV : THE 800 AIIB TRUST ACCOUNT NUMBERS are no ISSUES the BANKERS can LINK THEM to your OLD ACCOUNTS DATABASE information. 2805820865  GCR RV : THE 800 AIIB TRUST ACCOUNT NUMBERS are no ISSUES the BANKERS can LINK THEM to your OLD ACCOUNTS DATABASE information. 2805820865  GCR RV : THE 800 AIIB TRUST ACCOUNT NUMBERS are no ISSUES the BANKERS can LINK THEM to your OLD ACCOUNTS DATABASE information. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum