Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
GCR RV: THE BANKERS CAN STILL DO GOOD BY GIVING EVERY ONE THEIR 800 TRUST ACCOUNTS so their FUNDS can be forwarded to them. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
GCR RV: THE BANKERS CAN STILL DO GOOD BY GIVING EVERY ONE THEIR 800 TRUST ACCOUNTS so their FUNDS can be forwarded to them. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
GCR RV: THE BANKERS CAN STILL DO GOOD BY GIVING EVERY ONE THEIR 800 TRUST ACCOUNTS so their FUNDS can be forwarded to them. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
GCR RV: THE BANKERS CAN STILL DO GOOD BY GIVING EVERY ONE THEIR 800 TRUST ACCOUNTS so their FUNDS can be forwarded to them. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
GCR RV: THE BANKERS CAN STILL DO GOOD BY GIVING EVERY ONE THEIR 800 TRUST ACCOUNTS so their FUNDS can be forwarded to them. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
GCR RV: THE BANKERS CAN STILL DO GOOD BY GIVING EVERY ONE THEIR 800 TRUST ACCOUNTS so their FUNDS can be forwarded to them. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
GCR RV: THE BANKERS CAN STILL DO GOOD BY GIVING EVERY ONE THEIR 800 TRUST ACCOUNTS so their FUNDS can be forwarded to them. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
GCR RV: THE BANKERS CAN STILL DO GOOD BY GIVING EVERY ONE THEIR 800 TRUST ACCOUNTS so their FUNDS can be forwarded to them. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
GCR RV: THE BANKERS CAN STILL DO GOOD BY GIVING EVERY ONE THEIR 800 TRUST ACCOUNTS so their FUNDS can be forwarded to them. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
GCR RV: THE BANKERS CAN STILL DO GOOD BY GIVING EVERY ONE THEIR 800 TRUST ACCOUNTS so their FUNDS can be forwarded to them. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
GCR RV: THE BANKERS CAN STILL DO GOOD BY GIVING EVERY ONE THEIR 800 TRUST ACCOUNTS so their FUNDS can be forwarded to them. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
GCR RV: THE BANKERS CAN STILL DO GOOD BY GIVING EVERY ONE THEIR 800 TRUST ACCOUNTS so their FUNDS can be forwarded to them. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
GCR RV: THE BANKERS CAN STILL DO GOOD BY GIVING EVERY ONE THEIR 800 TRUST ACCOUNTS so their FUNDS can be forwarded to them. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
GCR RV: THE BANKERS CAN STILL DO GOOD BY GIVING EVERY ONE THEIR 800 TRUST ACCOUNTS so their FUNDS can be forwarded to them. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
GCR RV: THE BANKERS CAN STILL DO GOOD BY GIVING EVERY ONE THEIR 800 TRUST ACCOUNTS so their FUNDS can be forwarded to them. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
GCR RV: THE BANKERS CAN STILL DO GOOD BY GIVING EVERY ONE THEIR 800 TRUST ACCOUNTS so their FUNDS can be forwarded to them. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
GCR RV: THE BANKERS CAN STILL DO GOOD BY GIVING EVERY ONE THEIR 800 TRUST ACCOUNTS so their FUNDS can be forwarded to them. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
GCR RV: THE BANKERS CAN STILL DO GOOD BY GIVING EVERY ONE THEIR 800 TRUST ACCOUNTS so their FUNDS can be forwarded to them. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
GCR RV: THE BANKERS CAN STILL DO GOOD BY GIVING EVERY ONE THEIR 800 TRUST ACCOUNTS so their FUNDS can be forwarded to them. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
GCR RV: THE BANKERS CAN STILL DO GOOD BY GIVING EVERY ONE THEIR 800 TRUST ACCOUNTS so their FUNDS can be forwarded to them. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

GCR RV: THE BANKERS CAN STILL DO GOOD BY GIVING EVERY ONE THEIR 800 TRUST ACCOUNTS so their FUNDS can be forwarded to them.

3 posters

Go down

GCR RV: THE BANKERS CAN STILL DO GOOD BY GIVING EVERY ONE THEIR 800 TRUST ACCOUNTS so their FUNDS can be forwarded to them. Empty GCR RV: THE BANKERS CAN STILL DO GOOD BY GIVING EVERY ONE THEIR 800 TRUST ACCOUNTS so their FUNDS can be forwarded to them.

Post by Rwederfoort Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:48 am

GCR RV: THE BANKERS CAN STILL DO GOOD BY GIVING EVERY ONE THEIR 800 TRUST ACCOUNTS so their FUNDS can be forwarded to them. DebtFree
Dear Brothers and sisters, this MESSAGE is for all the GOOD BANKERS, or those BANKERS who have been HOLDING the RELEASE of the 800 Account Numbers.
ALL THE BANKERS KNOW THAT THIS IS THE ONLY SOLUTION THEY HAVE.
There are not so many BANKERS who are giving the 800 account number, we need to have all of them in this PROJECT so it will be executed faster for everyone.
WHY not include all the OTHER banks also who are willing to JOIN this new business venture.
Here in CURACAO there is only one BANK which is supplying the 800 account numbers, and we have some other large local banks as the MADURO & CURIELS BANK which  was not invited to JOIN, as others in the WORLD. We need to still give them all a chance for them to JOIN in this HUGE event.
So i hope that they also be included in the release of the 800 account numbers,
Have a nice day.
Ronald Wederfoort

Rwederfoort
Elite Member
Elite Member

https://wordpress.com/post/ronaldwederfoort.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

GCR RV: THE BANKERS CAN STILL DO GOOD BY GIVING EVERY ONE THEIR 800 TRUST ACCOUNTS so their FUNDS can be forwarded to them. Empty Re: GCR RV: THE BANKERS CAN STILL DO GOOD BY GIVING EVERY ONE THEIR 800 TRUST ACCOUNTS so their FUNDS can be forwarded to them.

Post by Terbo56 Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:10 am

If this in fact is true, what are the 800#s you speak of? Why be secret about it? If you can't give us the numbers, it isn't true- We've been on this ride for too long for anymore deceit and misdirection- Sorry, but we've been yanked around so long, we don't trust anyone- I hope you understand, but this is where it's at right now- 2cents
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

GCR RV: THE BANKERS CAN STILL DO GOOD BY GIVING EVERY ONE THEIR 800 TRUST ACCOUNTS so their FUNDS can be forwarded to them. Empty Re: GCR RV: THE BANKERS CAN STILL DO GOOD BY GIVING EVERY ONE THEIR 800 TRUST ACCOUNTS so their FUNDS can be forwarded to them.

Post by Kevind53 Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:55 pm

There are no 800 numbers ... because there is no GCR, prosperity funds, or any such thing.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

GCR RV: THE BANKERS CAN STILL DO GOOD BY GIVING EVERY ONE THEIR 800 TRUST ACCOUNTS so their FUNDS can be forwarded to them. 2805820865  GCR RV: THE BANKERS CAN STILL DO GOOD BY GIVING EVERY ONE THEIR 800 TRUST ACCOUNTS so their FUNDS can be forwarded to them. 2805820865  GCR RV: THE BANKERS CAN STILL DO GOOD BY GIVING EVERY ONE THEIR 800 TRUST ACCOUNTS so their FUNDS can be forwarded to them. 2805820865  GCR RV: THE BANKERS CAN STILL DO GOOD BY GIVING EVERY ONE THEIR 800 TRUST ACCOUNTS so their FUNDS can be forwarded to them. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum