Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
GCR RV: THE SOLUTION FOR THE TRUST ACCOUNTS 800 Numbers for HUMANITY. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
GCR RV: THE SOLUTION FOR THE TRUST ACCOUNTS 800 Numbers for HUMANITY. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
GCR RV: THE SOLUTION FOR THE TRUST ACCOUNTS 800 Numbers for HUMANITY. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
GCR RV: THE SOLUTION FOR THE TRUST ACCOUNTS 800 Numbers for HUMANITY. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
GCR RV: THE SOLUTION FOR THE TRUST ACCOUNTS 800 Numbers for HUMANITY. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
GCR RV: THE SOLUTION FOR THE TRUST ACCOUNTS 800 Numbers for HUMANITY. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
GCR RV: THE SOLUTION FOR THE TRUST ACCOUNTS 800 Numbers for HUMANITY. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
GCR RV: THE SOLUTION FOR THE TRUST ACCOUNTS 800 Numbers for HUMANITY. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
GCR RV: THE SOLUTION FOR THE TRUST ACCOUNTS 800 Numbers for HUMANITY. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
GCR RV: THE SOLUTION FOR THE TRUST ACCOUNTS 800 Numbers for HUMANITY. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
GCR RV: THE SOLUTION FOR THE TRUST ACCOUNTS 800 Numbers for HUMANITY. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
GCR RV: THE SOLUTION FOR THE TRUST ACCOUNTS 800 Numbers for HUMANITY. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
GCR RV: THE SOLUTION FOR THE TRUST ACCOUNTS 800 Numbers for HUMANITY. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
GCR RV: THE SOLUTION FOR THE TRUST ACCOUNTS 800 Numbers for HUMANITY. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
GCR RV: THE SOLUTION FOR THE TRUST ACCOUNTS 800 Numbers for HUMANITY. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
GCR RV: THE SOLUTION FOR THE TRUST ACCOUNTS 800 Numbers for HUMANITY. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
GCR RV: THE SOLUTION FOR THE TRUST ACCOUNTS 800 Numbers for HUMANITY. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
GCR RV: THE SOLUTION FOR THE TRUST ACCOUNTS 800 Numbers for HUMANITY. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
GCR RV: THE SOLUTION FOR THE TRUST ACCOUNTS 800 Numbers for HUMANITY. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
GCR RV: THE SOLUTION FOR THE TRUST ACCOUNTS 800 Numbers for HUMANITY. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

GCR RV: THE SOLUTION FOR THE TRUST ACCOUNTS 800 Numbers for HUMANITY.

5 posters

Go down

GCR RV: THE SOLUTION FOR THE TRUST ACCOUNTS 800 Numbers for HUMANITY. Empty GCR RV: THE SOLUTION FOR THE TRUST ACCOUNTS 800 Numbers for HUMANITY.

Post by Rwederfoort Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:39 am

GCR RV: THE SOLUTION FOR THE TRUST ACCOUNTS 800 Numbers for HUMANITY. Debt-Free

Dear Brothers and Sisters I will try to explain my Point of VIEW what I believe is the best Solution for all of us, even for the BANKERS so the PROSPERITY FUNDS can be on many of us our 800 TRUST ACCOUNTS.
The PROBLEM to setup these 800 ACCOUNTS can solved if they all of them changed their ways. Their Old SYSTEMS and Ways of doing business by enslaving us, has EXPIRED, and we are NOW FREE of DEBT.

THEY KNEW WHAT THEY WERE DOING and it was their OWN FAULT, for this disaster which they them self have created, by introducing FIAT CURRENCY.

All these BANKERS are BANKRUPT, because we are about to enter the NEW AGE of GOLD BACK CURRENCY.
THEY STILL CAN CHANGE THEIR WAYS, by HELPING ALL OF  US, to get a 800 ACCOUNT NUMBER at the BRICS/AIIB for us,. WE WERE USED to be their CLIENTS, but NOW they NEED all of us. So the BEST solution would be if they could help us, to get our 800 Numbers at the BRICS/AIIB bank, and to email or call us when the 800 account numbers are setup.

THEY HAVE all our INFORMATION, why do we need to go the bank again for an Appointment? Its a waste of time.

THE BANKERS NEED US NOW, they have no other SOLUTION.

I hope this information will be used by them, so we can have our FUNDS deposited in our 800 accounts as soon as possible.

Thank you
Ronald Wederfoort

Rwederfoort
Elite Member
Elite Member

https://wordpress.com/post/ronaldwederfoort.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

GCR RV: THE SOLUTION FOR THE TRUST ACCOUNTS 800 Numbers for HUMANITY. Empty Re: GCR RV: THE SOLUTION FOR THE TRUST ACCOUNTS 800 Numbers for HUMANITY.

Post by ReapAndSow73 Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:54 am

Bankers are simply morphing and shape-shifting. We are not backing currency with gold. BRICS/AIIB will continue to clear ALL transactions through Bank of International Settlements, which is just settling using different codes than SWIFT. There is no new age of gold-backed currency, fiat remains under the new SDR framework, with adjustments to the basket allocation. Any thought that the citizenry would suddenly receive massive wealth is preposterous. The elite remain the elite, and they will simply make tweaks to the rules in order for them to consolidate wealth, power and control over the masses.

There are no 800 numbers to call and schedule an RV exchange, it's pure fiction. The RV is a liar's game, it is a mathematical and economic impossibility to spike currency value in the ways described by 'guru' snakes. There has never been an RV, ever - not Kuwait, not China, not Germany - but there have been dozens of redenominations. That is what will happen in Iraq, because they have clearly stated that a ZILLION times - removing 0s is a redenomination, just like when Turkey, Zimbabwe and Indonesia announced removing 0s. They removed 0s, and it redenominated their currency.

Fiat is fiat, will remain fiat, and backing currency with assets (other than SDRs, which are classified as concurrent assets and liabilities on-ledger) is not in the cards.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

GCR RV: THE SOLUTION FOR THE TRUST ACCOUNTS 800 Numbers for HUMANITY. Empty Re: GCR RV: THE SOLUTION FOR THE TRUST ACCOUNTS 800 Numbers for HUMANITY.

Post by Terbo56 Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:20 am

And never will be-ReapAndSow73,Thank you!! IF anything, Iraq will redenominate, and IF and WHEN that happens, all that are involved in this, will lose, big time-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:55 am

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:46 pm

ReapAndSow73 wrote:Bankers are simply morphing and shape-shifting. We are not backing currency with gold. BRICS/AIIB will continue to clear ALL transactions through Bank of International Settlements, which is just settling using different codes than SWIFT. There is no new age of gold-backed currency, fiat remains under the new SDR framework, with adjustments to the basket allocation. Any thought that the citizenry would suddenly receive massive wealth is preposterous. The elite remain the elite, and they will simply make tweaks to the rules in order for them to consolidate wealth, power and control over the masses.

There are no 800 numbers to call and schedule an RV exchange, it's pure fiction. The RV is a liar's game, it is a mathematical and economic impossibility to spike currency value in the ways described by 'guru' snakes. There has never been an RV, ever - not Kuwait, not China, not Germany - but there have been dozens of redenominations. That is what will happen in Iraq, because they have clearly stated that a ZILLION times - removing 0s is a redenomination, just like when Turkey, Zimbabwe and Indonesia announced removing 0s. They removed 0s, and it redenominated their currency.

Fiat is fiat, will remain fiat, and backing currency with assets (other than SDRs, which are classified as concurrent assets and liabilities on-ledger) is not in the cards.

DING! DING! DING! Give that man a ceegar! GCR RV: THE SOLUTION FOR THE TRUST ACCOUNTS 800 Numbers for HUMANITY. 2218296283

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

GCR RV: THE SOLUTION FOR THE TRUST ACCOUNTS 800 Numbers for HUMANITY. 2805820865  GCR RV: THE SOLUTION FOR THE TRUST ACCOUNTS 800 Numbers for HUMANITY. 2805820865  GCR RV: THE SOLUTION FOR THE TRUST ACCOUNTS 800 Numbers for HUMANITY. 2805820865  GCR RV: THE SOLUTION FOR THE TRUST ACCOUNTS 800 Numbers for HUMANITY. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:57 am

Cubans or Swisher Sweets? GCR RV: THE SOLUTION FOR THE TRUST ACCOUNTS 800 Numbers for HUMANITY. 3508649203 couch
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum