Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
"This is Interesting" - Wed. AM TNT Thoughts/News I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
"This is Interesting" - Wed. AM TNT Thoughts/News I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
"This is Interesting" - Wed. AM TNT Thoughts/News I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
"This is Interesting" - Wed. AM TNT Thoughts/News I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
"This is Interesting" - Wed. AM TNT Thoughts/News I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
"This is Interesting" - Wed. AM TNT Thoughts/News I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
"This is Interesting" - Wed. AM TNT Thoughts/News I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
"This is Interesting" - Wed. AM TNT Thoughts/News I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
"This is Interesting" - Wed. AM TNT Thoughts/News I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
"This is Interesting" - Wed. AM TNT Thoughts/News I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
"This is Interesting" - Wed. AM TNT Thoughts/News I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
"This is Interesting" - Wed. AM TNT Thoughts/News I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
"This is Interesting" - Wed. AM TNT Thoughts/News I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
"This is Interesting" - Wed. AM TNT Thoughts/News I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
"This is Interesting" - Wed. AM TNT Thoughts/News I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
"This is Interesting" - Wed. AM TNT Thoughts/News I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
"This is Interesting" - Wed. AM TNT Thoughts/News I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
"This is Interesting" - Wed. AM TNT Thoughts/News I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
"This is Interesting" - Wed. AM TNT Thoughts/News I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
"This is Interesting" - Wed. AM TNT Thoughts/News I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

"This is Interesting" - Wed. AM TNT Thoughts/News

2 posters

Go down

"This is Interesting" - Wed. AM TNT Thoughts/News Empty "This is Interesting" - Wed. AM TNT Thoughts/News

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:55 am

TNT

Lilypad:

Now this is interesting! Coming from Iraq and Abadi himself! IMO, Abadi is saying that editing Mosul is linked to the departure of Obama and not the US elections. LILYPAD

Urgent Abadi: edit Mosul is linked to the departure of Obama

08.30.2016 19:43

[Oan- Baghdad] Prime Minister al - Abadi said edit Mosul city is not linked to the US elections and the departure of US President Barack Obama..itba

Chest: eliminate incapable of convicting and prosecuting from his party and militia
Hakim and u.s. Ambassador to discuss preparations for the battle of liberating Mosul
Abbadi announced the agreement with the province to release the connector and to stay away from politicizing questioning Ministers [extended]

Abbadi: we set a timetable for the return of displaced families to saqlawiyah and karma and Fallujah

.. Abbadi: ask judges and prosecutors to be resolute in combating corruption

.. Abadi: I will reshuffle, including the defense and Interior Ministry candidates after Christmas.

.. Abbadi: Cabinet voted on the draft budget for 2017

Abbadi: Amnesty bill will be modified in two kidnappings and terrorist crimes

http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=47185

Lilypad:
This occurred in a news media presentation after the Cabinet meeting on 8/30. IMO, I can see a reporter asking the question and the reporter's interpretation was that the liberation of Mosul (edit) was linked to Obama's departure from office and not the US elections. IMO, removing DAESH from IRAQ has been an Obama focus and he would want the liberation of DAESH from Iraq in his list of accomplishments. Hope this makes sense. I google translated the entire article. Abadi in the press conference was reporting the actions of his Cabinet meet earlier that day.

Fuze:
Guys, I too think the PM was responding to a question about the timing of the liberation of Mosul. However, it appears to me the PM is saying, neither the US elections nor President Obamas departure has anything to do with the timing of the Mosul operation!?
Thanks, very interesting post.

Lilypad:
To me, one of the most interesting and enlightening things about this post is that this topic is being discussed and is an issue among Iraqis. I absolutely have heard and read comments from Dinarland of Dinarians asking and making comments of the same issue.

Greyeagle1:
I think what he is saying and the translations is very bad is: We are not waiting for the U.S. Elections or for Obama to leave office we are going to liberate Mosul soon. Meaning by the end of September of 2016. Many others have reported that they are getting things ready to attack Mosul sometime between the middle and end of September this year.

Lilypad:
Grey Eagle--I appreciate your reply. I had not thought of it in that meaning and I do perfectly agree with your thinking. It is awesome to be able to get others opinions and interpretations. FUZE--I too can see your point of view. Yes this was a very interesting article to me coming out of IRAQ. Go RV.

ChevyGuy:
The Mosul operation is essentially complete. They just aren't announcing it yet. Ditches are being dug to bury the dead and weapons are being recovered from the citizens. Check out KTFA conference call notes from this week on Dinar Recaps to learn more. The KTFA team's intel has been accurate and usually ahead of the news reports.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
"This is Interesting" - Wed. AM TNT Thoughts/News 2245507099"This is Interesting" - Wed. AM TNT Thoughts/News 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

"This is Interesting" - Wed. AM TNT Thoughts/News Empty Re: "This is Interesting" - Wed. AM TNT Thoughts/News

Post by Kevind53 Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:02 am

ChevyGuy wrote:Check out KTFA conference call notes from this week on Dinar Recaps to learn more. The KTFA team's intel has been accurate and usually ahead of the news reports.

"This is Interesting" - Wed. AM TNT Thoughts/News 3508649203 "This is Interesting" - Wed. AM TNT Thoughts/News 3508649203 "This is Interesting" - Wed. AM TNT Thoughts/News 3508649203 "This is Interesting" - Wed. AM TNT Thoughts/News 3508649203 "This is Interesting" - Wed. AM TNT Thoughts/News 3508649203 "This is Interesting" - Wed. AM TNT Thoughts/News 3508649203 "This is Interesting" - Wed. AM TNT Thoughts/News 3508649203 "This is Interesting" - Wed. AM TNT Thoughts/News 3508649203 "This is Interesting" - Wed. AM TNT Thoughts/News 3508649203 "This is Interesting" - Wed. AM TNT Thoughts/News 3508649203

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"This is Interesting" - Wed. AM TNT Thoughts/News 2805820865  "This is Interesting" - Wed. AM TNT Thoughts/News 2805820865  "This is Interesting" - Wed. AM TNT Thoughts/News 2805820865  "This is Interesting" - Wed. AM TNT Thoughts/News 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum