Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Communications confirms that it will activate the international calling for mobile phones to the world at affordable prices I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Communications confirms that it will activate the international calling for mobile phones to the world at affordable prices I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Communications confirms that it will activate the international calling for mobile phones to the world at affordable prices I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Communications confirms that it will activate the international calling for mobile phones to the world at affordable prices I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Communications confirms that it will activate the international calling for mobile phones to the world at affordable prices I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Communications confirms that it will activate the international calling for mobile phones to the world at affordable prices I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Communications confirms that it will activate the international calling for mobile phones to the world at affordable prices I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Communications confirms that it will activate the international calling for mobile phones to the world at affordable prices I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Communications confirms that it will activate the international calling for mobile phones to the world at affordable prices I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Communications confirms that it will activate the international calling for mobile phones to the world at affordable prices I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Communications confirms that it will activate the international calling for mobile phones to the world at affordable prices I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Communications confirms that it will activate the international calling for mobile phones to the world at affordable prices I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Communications confirms that it will activate the international calling for mobile phones to the world at affordable prices I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Communications confirms that it will activate the international calling for mobile phones to the world at affordable prices I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Communications confirms that it will activate the international calling for mobile phones to the world at affordable prices I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Communications confirms that it will activate the international calling for mobile phones to the world at affordable prices I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Communications confirms that it will activate the international calling for mobile phones to the world at affordable prices I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Communications confirms that it will activate the international calling for mobile phones to the world at affordable prices I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Communications confirms that it will activate the international calling for mobile phones to the world at affordable prices I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Communications confirms that it will activate the international calling for mobile phones to the world at affordable prices I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Communications confirms that it will activate the international calling for mobile phones to the world at affordable prices

Go down

Communications confirms that it will activate the international calling for mobile phones to the world at affordable prices Empty Communications confirms that it will activate the international calling for mobile phones to the world at affordable prices

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:09 am

News of the Sumerian / Baghdad
The Ministry of Communications Iraq, Sunday, that it will activate the outgoing international calls from subscribers to the mobile phone companies around the world in cooperation with the international operator, indicating that the price of calls would be appropriate for the participants.

The general director and chairman of the General Company for Post & Telecommunications of the Ministry of Communications Qassim Mohammed Jassim said in a statement received "Alsumaria News", a copy of "The draft gates influence international achieved exceptional success in passing the international phone calls to various countries of the world, in cooperation with the operator international" .

He said Jassim that "was recorded the passage of outgoing international calls from the subscribers mobile company in Asia-Cell and Zain and Cork to various countries around the world," noting that "the process is still in the process of examination, and will enter into the actual implementation in the coming period after completion of all matters relating to work technical and administrative, to reconsider the price of outgoing call to mobile phones. "

Jassim stressed that "the project will be prices to suit the interest of the participants in general."

The three companies of the mobile phone has won in August of 2007 the opportunity to work in Iraq in this area is "decorated" the Kuwaiti and concentrated in the center and south, and "Asia-Cell" is an Iraqi company in the Gulf and operating in most parts of Iraq, Inc. "Cork "in the territory of Kurdistan and Iraqi-owned business card.

It is noteworthy that the Ministry of Communications in the former Iraqi government announced its intention to establish a national network of the mobile phone to the phone networks of the three operating in Iraq in order to provide good service to citizens and to the "appropriate prices," while the Council of Ministers decided in the same month, approved the recommendations of the committee formed under the Council of Ministers Decision No. (243) for the year 2009 on the draft license for the fourth mobile phone.

The services of these networks in most areas of Baghdad and the provinces characterized by continuous rupture, which citizens carry substantial costs as a result of calculating the cost of calls failed companies.

News of the Sumerian / Baghdad
The Ministry of Communications Iraq, Sunday, that it will activate the outgoing international calls from subscribers to the mobile phone companies around the world in cooperation with the international operator, indicating that the price of calls would be appropriate for the participants.

The general director and chairman of the General Company for Post & Telecommunications of the Ministry of Communications Qassim Mohammed Jassim said in a statement received "Alsumaria News", a copy of "The draft gates influence international achieved exceptional success in passing the international phone calls to various countries of the world, in cooperation with the operator international" .

He said Jassim that "was recorded the passage of outgoing international calls from the subscribers mobile company in Asia-Cell and Zain and Cork to various countries around the world," noting that "the process is still in the process of examination, and will enter into the actual implementation in the coming period after completion of all matters relating to work technical and administrative, to reconsider the price of outgoing call to mobile phones. "

Jassim stressed that "the project will be prices to suit the interest of the participants in general."

The three companies of the mobile phone has won in August of 2007 the opportunity to work in Iraq in this area is "decorated" the Kuwaiti and concentrated in the center and south, and "Asia-Cell" is an Iraqi company in the Gulf and operating in most parts of Iraq, Inc. "Cork "in the territory of Kurdistan and Iraqi-owned business card.

It is noteworthy that the Ministry of Communications in the former Iraqi government announced its intention to establish a national network of the mobile phone to the phone networks of the three operating in Iraq in order to provide good service to citizens and to the "appropriate prices," while the Council of Ministers decided in the same month, approved the recommendations of the committee formed under the Council of Ministers Decision No. (243) for the year 2009 on the draft license for the fourth mobile phone.

The services of these networks in most areas of Baghdad and the provinces characterized by continuous rupture, which citizens carry substantial costs as a result of calculating the cost of calls failed companies.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum