Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
  «Dragon Family Gold» and US Federal Reserve System  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
  «Dragon Family Gold» and US Federal Reserve System  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
  «Dragon Family Gold» and US Federal Reserve System  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
  «Dragon Family Gold» and US Federal Reserve System  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
  «Dragon Family Gold» and US Federal Reserve System  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
  «Dragon Family Gold» and US Federal Reserve System  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
  «Dragon Family Gold» and US Federal Reserve System  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
  «Dragon Family Gold» and US Federal Reserve System  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
  «Dragon Family Gold» and US Federal Reserve System  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
  «Dragon Family Gold» and US Federal Reserve System  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
  «Dragon Family Gold» and US Federal Reserve System  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
  «Dragon Family Gold» and US Federal Reserve System  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
  «Dragon Family Gold» and US Federal Reserve System  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
  «Dragon Family Gold» and US Federal Reserve System  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
  «Dragon Family Gold» and US Federal Reserve System  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
  «Dragon Family Gold» and US Federal Reserve System  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
  «Dragon Family Gold» and US Federal Reserve System  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
  «Dragon Family Gold» and US Federal Reserve System  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
  «Dragon Family Gold» and US Federal Reserve System  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
  «Dragon Family Gold» and US Federal Reserve System  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

«Dragon Family Gold» and US Federal Reserve System

5 posters

Go down

«Dragon Family Gold» and US Federal Reserve System  Empty «Dragon Family Gold» and US Federal Reserve System

Post by Ponee Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:49 am

«Dragon Family Gold» and US Federal Reserve System (I)

«Dragon Family Gold» and US Federal Reserve System  N14691

The attacks against world leading financial institutions have become more frequent recently, for instance the legal claim lodged by the anonymous group code-named the Dragon Family. Some Neil Francis Keenan is acting as its representative. On November 23, 2011, he filed a 111-page complaint with the U.S. District Court in the Southern District of New York, that was accepted to consideration. He is represented by William H. Mulligan Jr., with Bleakley, Platt & Schmidt of White Plains, N.Y.
Keenan claims that before WWII the U.S. the Federal Reserve System (12 Federal Reserve Banks, to be more exact) had received enormous amounts of money – delivered in gold and other precious metals – from a group of several wealthy Chinese citizens to be kept for a long time. In return they got certificates testifying the money was placed for the benefit to be redeemed by Federal Reserve System on the expiration of specified term… The deal is murky concerning such details as the term of maturity and the amount of the sum transferred. It’s also vague about what kind of deal it was, was money to be kept, stored or deposited in the bank? Or was it a Federal Reserve Banks registered capital investment? It’s worth to note the papers are called differently: notes, bonds and certificates, it’s crucially important for clear understanding the essence and mechanism of the transactions in question. It’s not clear how the gold was transferred. Was it a one-time, many-time or recurrent transaction? In short, it leaves a lot of questions unanswered. The complaint itself doesn’t provide answers, but rather gives rise to a lot of new questions. There is a special American term for such complaints – «false claims». Back then President Bush Jr. brought up the issue of cleaning the US courts from «false claims», but to no avail. The lawsuits may be related to inconceivable claims, and in case of money adjustments the sums happen to be of many zeroes. Perhaps, it’s a good business for US legal system. Sometimes false claims become golden claims for claimants. According to experts, the courts write off around $240 million annual writs of execution. I don’t exclude the Dragon Family lawsuit is a false one, though I suggest one should not jump to conclusions. The defendants include the US Federal Reserve System, the United Nations, the Office of International Treasure Control (OITC), the World Economic Forum, USA Inc., (US branch of World Economic Forum), the Italian Financial Guard and well known politicians, for instance: former Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi and UN General Secretary Ban Ki-Moon. The Italian Republic is also in the list. There is one more defendant – Some Daniel Dal Bosco (a Vatican banker, an associate member of P2 Masonic lodge), who is accused of stealing from Neil Keenan a bunch of bonds entrusted to him by the Dragon Family. The total sum of the stolen bonds is $144,5 billion. The total sum of lawsuit is $1.1 trillion in financial instruments…
«Italian trail»

The defendants list shows there is «an Italian trail» here. The Italian police confiscated bonds emitted by US Treasury at Ponte Chiasso (40 km from Milan) on the border between Italy and Switzerland. The bonds appear to belong to the Dragon Family. They were dated 1934 and signed by then Treasury Secretary Henry Morgenthau. The 134.5 billion dollar bonds redeemable in gold were taken from two Japanese on a train headed from Italy to Switzerland. They were announced to be false at first, sometime later it was said they were real, and then the Japanese and the bonds disappeared without a trace. This strange story (often called «the story of Ponte Chiasso) happened in June 2009. Back then the first talks about US bogus bearer securities with astronomical face value denominations, measured in million, or even billion US dollars, started to go around. For instance, the face value of the bonds confiscated by Italians in 2009 was equal to the face value of US Treasury bonds of the Russian Federation’s international reserves at the time (the face value of well-known US treasury bonds is measured in thousands of dollars. There is no paper based settlement anymore, so they exist only in the form of electronic record). The incident at the Italy-Switzerland border in the summer of 2009 brought into light the mysterious group named the Dragon Family; back then US government large-scale clandestine operations came into the open too.
Since then astronomic face value bonds and other securities started to surface in different parts of the globe. No one can definitely say if they are false or real. Counterfeit money has always existed. The US secret service used to get hold of «homemade» bonds, but the annual «catch» rarely exceeded $10 billion. Now its hundreds of billions. According to the United States Treasury Department there are US bearer paper securities at face value of around $100 million going around today. Who should be believed: the US state officials or securities holders and their lawyers?
To my mind the Dragon Family is kind of a tank opening the way for the attack by dozens of «guerillas» – various activists and experts launching attacks against the Federal Reserve using specific information methods. By the way, a year has passed since the lawsuit; no way can one find any information related to the proceedings or the outcome of the case handled by New York district court. The legal aspect is completely forgotten. To the contrary, more and more often the «Chinese» gold story catches the public eye. Perhaps that’s the «guerilla» tactics used against banksters.
«Black» gold and «parallel» financial world

Some authors emphasize that it’s not about the «Chinese» assets only, but rather about the gold that belongs to many Asian countries that in its time (since WWI) started to be transferred to the special storages. In fact it was dropped off from the international trade and financial turnover. Benjamin Screaton Fulford, a Canadian journalist living in Japan and one of the most aggressive «information guerrillas», spoke about the Asian origin of the gold convincingly and with competence. He is the former Asia-Pacific Bureau Chief of Forbes magazine. During 25 years of work he has created a broad human intelligence network in many Asian countries. He says it has been providing him with invaluable information related to the Dragon Family’s gold. David Guyatt, a one more «information guerilla» with vast experience in banking sector, tells many intriguing and captivating things about the Asian gold in his publications. The «guerillas» call it «black» gold. The media people use the term for oil, but in the given case it is metal, that really is gold from point of view of chemistry, it’s kept out of official golden reserves statistics, as well as the accounts of banks and other financial institutions. The very fact this off the books asset existed was the knowledge of a few. This is the gold coming from the «parallel» world of finances the majority of people don’t even have an idea of. This world is completely impenetrable to the eyes of common people and it shouldn’t be mixed up with the funds of ordinary «shadow» economy that is talked so much about nowadays (the basis for a conventional «shadow» economy is cash brought out of legal circulation). David Guyatt is known to be the person who coined the term in his The Secret Gold Treaty book.
Why the world elite needs «black gold»?
There are a few versions explaining what the clandestine reserves of «black gold» were created for.
For instance, one of them says the reason was to strengthen the US dollar by increasing the US Federal Banks gold reserves. So, the purpose was the preservation and strengthening the golden standard. This version doesn’t hold water. How can the dollar be strengthened if nobody in the world knows there is a glut of wealth in the Federal Reserve vaults? To the contrary, the US government would doctor up records to bolster its currency displaying it enjoyed solid metal prop up (by the way there is a suspicion it’s a long time since the US is involved in doctoring up schemes related to the official gold reserve).
It’s worth to note that according to the Dragon Family lawsuit, those days the Federal Reserve exchanged the gold for bonds pursuing the purpose of strengthening the dollar as the international currency, not having the yellow metal stored in «deep freeze».
The other version says the «black» gold is a strategic reserve of the world financial oligarchy; it can be used, for instance, to control gold markets and currency rates. In particular, that’s what the GATA’s (Gold Anti-Trust Action) publications hint at. The organization was established in the 1990s to investigate illegal manipulations on the world gold market; according to it, it’s a long time the so called «golden cartel» has been conducting its activities. The GATA experts have emphasized the scams are implemented by illegal use of metal from the gold reserves of the US and some other states (that is the reserves under the control of central banks and treasuries). Very cautiously some voiced the opinion the scams could take place at the expense of some clandestine funds (reserves). But anyway, as the experts point out, they pale in comparison with official reserves (comparatively insignificant in size).
There is a version the global elite needed the «black» gold reserves as an out of budget, a beyond the national states control source of income to fund political, military and special operations for the purpose of establishing the «new world order». Really so, as an instrument of funding clandestine operations, gold is no less effective as cash is.
The terms of return to the owners differ though they have expired anyway. According to one of the versions (David Wilcock, the Financial Tyranny), the Chinese gold had to be returned in 60 years, that is in 1998. Allegedly the successors of Guomindang, settled in Taiwan, went to the International Court in the Hague. The Court was said to hold close sessions and handed down the decision to return the gold no later than September 12, 2001, the day before the well-known events took place in New York, the terrorist act that destroyed the Twin Towers.
They say there is a direct link between the 9/11 tragedy and the «black» gold, that had been stored under the Trade Center skyscrapers and mysteriously disappeared in the fire after the buildings went down… They even say the estimated value of the lost gold was - $130 billion. So, the owners were allegedly cheated. The code of silence was broken by the complaint lodged by the Dragon Family, something we started the story from.
«Black» gold: low quality of «information product»

So the story is captivating. But it’s neither a thriller nor an action movie. It’s the latest version of the new history, something discussed seriously by world media, lawyers, economists and US congressmen. I can tell you right now: the documents related to the «black» gold contain a lot of absurdities (I would like to make a reservation: I have never gone through the process of identifying the authenticity of documents, securities and vault pictures copies, though they say there are many strange things there). For instance, these are the irregularities that strike an eye:
1 The «black» gold reserves mentioned in the documents (2, 4 million tons) by far exceed the amount of gold extracted and accumulated in the history of mankind.
2. According to the «guerillas», nowadays the gold is stored in vaults; their number is around a hundred and a half. These are giant vaults that make Fort Knox look like a dwarf. All the vaults are supposed to be situated in different countries, mainly in the Philippines. There are pictures to make the story real, that show the camouflaged vaults from outside and inside (the halls with innumerable ingots). How come nobody in the Philippines and other Asian countries ever knew about the vaults and what was inside? It’s almost incredible. If the vaults existed, the leaders of the countries would have been tempted to confiscate the «black» gold. It would not have been a plunder, but rather doing a just thing. Why should some Dragon Family go to a New York district court when the gold could have been taken in the country it was stored in?
3. The gold was accumulated by the Federal Reserve Banks in the period between the two world wars. More often they mention the years 1928, 1934, and 1938. It’s known that soon after the election, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt issued the executive order №6102 of April 5, 1933 that made it obligatory for all individuals and legal entities, including banks, to transfer gold to the US Treasury at the price of around $20 per troy ounce. There was a special Fort Knox storage built for the purpose. The banks received so called «gold certificates» instead of gold. The private gold ownership was forbidden in the country for four decades (the ban was cancelled under President Nixon). The question comes up – how the Federal Reserve Banks could deal with gold in 1934 and 1938 when the operations were banned according to the presidential executive order?
4. The «guerillas» say the «Group 77» countries had their people in the Amanah Trustees Association. The group mainly included the developing countries, it was influential enough globally in the 1970s – the first half of the 1980s, and it had clout in the United Nations and positioned itself as an anti-imperialist force actually acting under the aegis of the Soviet Union. Why the Group 77, that fought the world imperialism, didn’t resort to such a powerful weapon as Federal Reserve securities and «black» gold reserves on the territory of the member states? Probably, because such the weapon never existed and the whole story related to the Federal Reserve System’s «black» gold and securities is invented accompanied by different kinds of fakes.
Transformation of real facts and «information product» of conspirology

At the same time every gold related conspirology story has some real foundation that gets distorted beyond recognition. For instance, let’s take the «willing-compulsory» transfer of gold during WWII. It really took place. But it was the transfer into the US custody, not authorized capital stock or bank deposit. There were official agreements concluded, the leaders of the states knew about it. The amount of gold kept in US storage is known. It was no secret foreign gold was kept in the Federal Reserve vaults in Manhattan. For instance, A.V. Anikin, a historian who was well-known in Soviet times, wrote, «the vaults in Manhattan appeared in the 1930s, when many European states faced the threat of Hitler’s invasion and kept part of their gold reserves in New York. When it became possible for West European and some other countries to exchange their growing dollar reserves for gold, they didn’t bring it back but kept it in US custody as a rule. By the end of 1972 the foreign gold reserves stored in the US went up to 12,7 thousand tons. There were economic and political reasons to do so. The majority of gold possessing West European countries kept a significant part of their reserves in New York. France was an exclusion, as tradition and government policy goes, it keeps its reserves on its territory…
There are up to 20 thousand tons of gold, or around 60% of accumulated capitalist world reserves, stored in the United States. The amount barely changed in the 1970-1980s (A.V. Anakin, Gold: International Economy Aspect, publishing house International Affairs, 1988, p. 98, 100). As one can see the amount of gold stored in the US is twice as small as the amount adduced by «information guerillas». The topic of foreign gold stored in the United States goes beyond the limits of the article. I only want to note, there are many pressing issues related to the subject. For instance, the illegal use of gold by the New York Federal Reserve Bank. But these issues are of no interest to the «guerillas», the study is too time and effort consuming and the scale is not up to par. The results of such «study» may be really perilous.
Another example. 9/11. Independent studies of the so called terrorist acts show the gold was really stored in the Trade Center’s vaults; it really disappeared after the skyscrapers went down. But its amount was rather insignificant. According to the Times Online there had been gold and silver reserves equal to $960 million. Only $230 million were found as a result of rescue operations in November 2001. The circumstances were rather strange: the gold was kept in armored heavy-load Brinks trucks in the tunnel under the Trade Center’s building. Why was it kept in vehicles? Who took it, when was it done and where the gold was taken to? The government never explained. It was all hushed up and ascribed to terrorists. Besides, the gold stored in the Trade Center was not «black», it had concrete owners.
«Countless» gold riches of China
Finally, the countless gold riches of China are extremely exaggerated. It goes down to the thousand years old history of trade relations with Europe. The trade was unbalanced, the export to Europe may times exceeded the import leading to the accumulation of gold in the country. According to experts (Timothy Green, for instance) there had been a few hundred, a thousand tons at best (not hundreds of thousands or even millions of tons as the «guerillas» affirm), accumulated by the beginning of XIX. Those days it was an enormous amount. The West, especially the British, did their best to return the gold. To great extent they succeeded thanks to two opium wars unleashed by the British and supported later by the French. There was little left of the fabulous riches by the end of XIX.
One cannot fully negate the fact that some countries partially keep gold out of official reserves, it is not included into statistics, the specially designed secret funds are created, and that is something a very limited number of state leaders are aware of. Going back to A.V. Anikin «AS Western experts estimate, the IMF official data related to gold excludes some secret and closed funds, especially in oil exporting countries of the Middle East. According to Green, the estimated secret reserves were equal to 1 thousand tons» (A.V. Anikin, the publications mentioned above, p.95). Please note: it’s 1 thousand tons, not 2, 4 million tons, according to the «guerillas» estimates!
Cui prodest? (who stands to gain?)

Irregularities surface not only when the «black» gold information is compared with serious scientific sources, but with various «guerillas» information as well. For instance, David Wilcock says the Chinese gold was stored under the Trade Center’s twin towers in New York. He offers his own new story of the 9/11events. Benjamin Fulford describes with passion the outside and inside look of the vaults in the Philippines and other Asian countries the Guomindang gold is kept in.
There are discrepancies concerning other «details»: some call the securities «certificates», others – «bonds», some say the securities were issued by the US Treasury, some - the Federal Reserve Banks etc.
The list of irregularities and «discrepancies» may be prolonged. Personally I have no doubts, we deal with falsifications. What’s more interesting: who needs the «black» gold story? Who really stands behind the Dragon Family? Who organizes and coordinates the «information attacks» against the Federal Reserve System? It’s hard to believe the «information guerillas» are enthusiastic individuals. There is someone who creates the «most favored regime» in media. Someone provides them with (or uses agents to deliver) expensive fake documents and securities, as well as antique trunks, boxes and other containers to store them in. Real art is required to make them. Finally, someone helps to organize publicly known cases and hires expensive lawyers.
The intuition says this «someone» is the one who had made the Occupy Wall Street movement be in the focus of public attention a bit earlier. Perhaps the individuals acting in different countries should not be called «guerillas» waging just liberation war against financial occupants, but rather conscientious saboteurs, used by behind the curtains actors? Like if acting before such suspicions appear, the «guerillas» say they act in the name of:
a. A significant number of Pentagon generals and senior officers, dissatisfied with the Federal Reserve that has captured power in the country and imposes its foreign and internal policy on the United States;
b. dozens of countries that had to deliver their gold in a «willingly compulsory» way to the Federal Reserve, later joined together in the Association of Trustees (the Trust of Sukarrno);
c. The Dragon Family.
Talking about the last version, there are a lot of murky things. On November 23, 2011, the date the complaint was lodged, everyone was sure rich Guomindang Chinese were behind the Dragon Family. But in April 2012, Benjamin Fulford, one of the most well-known «guerillas», resolutely disassociated himself from the Dragon Family supporters, saying the Rothschilds, Rockefellers and other major Federal Reserve System shareholders were behind it.
There is something that is, perhaps obscurely, expressed between the lines: nowadays the era of paper currency is over, world oligarchs play with the idea of getting back to the gold standard at the new turn of history. To achieve the goal gold should leave the clandestine storage places and become white instead of being «black». Though it’s not clear how the Rothschilds and Rockefellers will use the gold they don’t possess. But I think «effective solutions» will be found here in the near future. The intriguing unfolding of events goes ahead like if it were an action movie.
Let’s not jump the gun with ready answers. My cautious conjecture is that one should not trust too much the conspirology related publications devoted to world finances. Still, it looks like they are going to multiply by leaps and bounds.

«Dragon Family Gold» and US Federal Reserve System (II)

«Dragon Family Gold» and US Federal Reserve System  N14716

David Wilcock, the author of a series of publications under a single name Financial Tyranny thinks the concentration of giant reserves of gold in clandestine storages was needed by the world oligarchy for the issuance of paper money flows without any back up. Some other authors share the support of this version referring to Adam Smith, who in his The Wealth of Nations made a thorough study of the woes inherent in the financial system backed by gold and the ways to make it without gold currency. He proved it to be evil for capitalists and the whole society. The only beneficiary of the gold standard, imposed on many states by the end of the XIX century, were the Rothschilds, who controlled the major portion of gold, at least in Europe, if not in the whole world (David Ricardo, another Englishman, who was a friend and companion of Nathan Rothschild, gave a «scientific» substantiation of gold standard).
There has always been a competition between gold and paper currency. The gold competitor had to be physically eliminated. This goal was allegedly set in the days of WWI, but failed to be fully achieved (as is known the gold standard was restored in the 1920-30s, though in limited form of gold bullions and gold exchange standards). The attempts to fully get rid of gold in the financial world failed after WWII: the 1944 Bretton Woods conference established the gold-dollar exchange standard. In the 1970s the Bretton Woods system was brought to an end, the dollar became flat currency, the printing press went in full force. The world entered a completely new phase of its development that can be defined as full economic liberalization and financial globalization. The official sources report the US refused its free gold for dollar exchange obligations because the Treasury reserves were rapidly melting; there was not enough for further exchange operations. «Information guerillas» think it’s a lie, the US had enormous gold reserves it hid on purpose to maintain the status of «black» gold. During about sixty years (from WWI to the Jamaica 1976 conference, when it was decided gold was no longer used as a means to cover the currency in global payments) yellow metal was purposefully accumulated from all the corners of the world into a single storage under the control of, first of all, the major Federal Reserve shareholders, who dreamed since a long time they could make riches from «air»...
«Black» gold: questions and answers

This version is really capturing, it meets all the rules inherent in the genre of conspirology. Still, many answers should be answered to make it sound plausible. First of all, how did the global financial oligarchy manage to get the major part of the world gold into a clandestine storage? How much was accumulated? Why the people, whose gold was taken away to be placed into a secret place, kept their mouth shut for such a long time? Where is the gold now? Who manages the reserves and how is it done? And so on, that’s the way it goes. Let’s try to find answers in the works of «information guerillas».
The total amount of «black» gold in clandestine storage is estimated to be around over two million metric tons at least. Some authors say it’s more. David Wilcock gives a precise estimate in his Financial Tyranny: 2.420.937, 4 kg. The bulk of it comes from China (85%) and other Asian states. Many authors hold the view the major part of gold was transferred from China in 1938 at the time it was occupied by Japan. There was a risk the gold, that belonged to a few Guomindang top leaders, would be captured. The Federal Reserve System lent a helping hand to the Chinese comrades and offered good terms of storing the metal. As the «guerillas» say the very same year (1938) seven ships left China for the USA with the Dragon Family’s gold on board. Thus, the gold was transferred and deposited by private owners in a half voluntary, half compulsory way, guaranteeing stable 4% annual income. The gold is recorded in the Global Collateral Combined Accounts. But these accounts are not legal, they are part of parallel financial system, its existence is known by very few. David Wilcock, Benjamin Fulford, David Guyatt and other «guerillas» emphasize the special place of Japan. As is known this country surfaced to the world arena after the Meiji revolution in 1868. The British Empire, that was ruled behind the curtain by the Rothschilds, looked at Japan as best suited for being a springboard for efforts aimed at grabbing the whole Asian gold. It was a densely populated technologically backward middle age country. Britain supplied the Satsuma and Chōshū clans with modern weapons and shared its knowledge of then contemporary art of war to make them quickly capture the part of the country still out of their control. Then the country of «rising sun» started its expansion into China. The countless Chinese riches were in jeopardy. Part of gold was captured by Japanese. To save the remaining (larger) part the Chinese had to resort to the «service» of British bankers first, and then (after WWI) – the US Federal Reserve.
The gold «freezing» project and the Bank for International Settlements (BIS)

The Bank for International Settlements (BIS) was founded in 1930 in Basel (Switzerland). It has become an important element of clandestine financial system. According to the «guerillas», the idea came to leading Western politicians right after WWI. Japan’s emperor Hirohito allegedly was among those who was at the origin of the bank’s creation. In 1921 he visited Great Britain and signed secret documents related to the establishment of the bank. It’s widely known the BIS funded Hitler and cooperated with the Nazi during the whole WWII. The world financial oligarchy tasked it with one more large-scale mission – to support the creation of clandestine «black» gold reserve. Indeed, no matter its lack of transparency, the bank had aggressively dealt with gold. Some sources say the «black» gold had been secretly deposited in the BIS. However, many researches had dropped hints before the current events that the BIS was a key institution of the parallel (clandestine) financial system serving the interests of global elite. For instance, professor Carroll Quigley (1910-1977) of Georgetown University, a historian and a researcher on conspirology, the author of well-known book called Tragedy and Hope: A History of the World in Our Time (1966), said openly, making no bones about it, that the BIS was intent on "the power of financial capitalism had a far reaching plan, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalistic fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences».
«Black» gold and golden cartel

Now let’s get back to the «black» gold bonds. They had face value and the date of return to the initial owner. The transfers were done in different years and, correspondingly, the dates of return differed too. As to «information guerillas», the bonds looked differently, there was no single standard. Some were personalized, others – payable to bearer. With different values they all were measured in millions, dozen and hundreds of millions, and even billions of dollars.
Most often it’s the ones dated 1934, their number keeps on growing. The «guerillas» offer the following explanation: the gold prices steadily grow, the Federal Reserve Banks keep on issuing the 1934 bonds to compensate the lawful owners for the rise in prices for the security metal. Moreover. The US fiscal powers (the Federal Reserve System and the Department of Treasury) do their best to slow down the «yellow» metal price growth.
In case of experts it’s an open secret the so called «gold cartel» exists in the world that goes to any length to hold back the gold prices growth. It functions under the aegis of US Federal Reserve System, the US Department of Treasury and includes the Bank of England, the BIS and a number of Wall Street banks (Goldman Sachs, G.P. Morgan, City etc.). Some organizations, like, for instance, the already mentioned GATA (Gold Anti-Trust Action), came out with the disclosure of «world cartel» activities by the end of the 1990s. In 2009, Kevin Warsh, member of Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, had to admit upon GATA’s demand and in accordance with the US freedom of information act the central bank had secret agreements with foreign banks on gold exchange. Having retired, Warsh spoke at Stanford University on January 26, 2012. He was more frank: central banks strictly controlled gold prices.
Now the Internet presents multiple pictures of prewar securities. They are all in English. It’s worth to note, there are mistakes in words spelling. The «guerillas» insinuate it’s done on purpose. They allege the financial oligarchs planned in advance «to chisel» the securities owners. The present day «black» gold owners could say to bearers of «defective» bonds their papers were «cheap» and «illiterate» fakes.
«Black» gold mathematics

As the «guerillas» say the financial oligarchs started «to bamboozle» the securities owners from the very start, since 1928 to be exact (the earliest date of bonds issuance): the owners didn’t get a penny as deposit interests. The «guerillas» made a thorough study of the subject. During the period of 1961 – 2011 (51 years) the overall clandestine financial system’s gold liabilities totalled 4.638.792, 0 metric tons (on the assumption of 4% annual interest rate). It’s almost twice as much as the amount of gold initially deposited with the system. Taking into account the market price of 1 ton of gold is around $30 million today, the ‘black» gold holders owe to the real owners $140,000.000.000.000, or $140,000.000 billion, or $140,000 trillion. For reference: the US GDP is $15 trillion, the global GDP is $60 trillion, according to experts the world wealth is estimated to be around $200 trillion. As one can see the «black» gold mathematics makes us deal with exorbitant figures going beyond human imagination.
Moreover, the «black» gold was supposed to be «sealed» and out of circulation for all the years (the space was needed for «press» issuing paper currency). Still some say the oligarchy dipped its hand into the storage and used the gold for its purposes. No one of «guerillas» wrote in detail about it. They only mention beneficiaries with sonorous names: the Committee of 300, Scull and Bones, the Bilderberg Club, the Trilateral Commission, the Council on Foreign Relations. Phil Shannon, another researcher on the issue, says the «black gold» was secretly put to work by all US presidents to «interfere in the political life of sovereign nations, to buy elections, to undercut the rule of law, to control the media, to carry out assassinations, in short to impose America’s will».
Presidents Sukarno, John Kennedy and the Green Hilton agreement

After WWII the owners of the gold and other assets leased to the Federal Reserve - the richest Asian families - joined together in an association of Trustees now known as the Amanah or Mandates. The organization was chaired by then President of Indonesia Sukarno. The researchers say there was the special UN resolution (MISA 81704), adopted by the United Nations that legitimized the authority of Sukarno. The Green Hilton agreement is an important turn of events in the «black» gold history. Allegedly in 1963 the Sukarno-led Association and US President John Kennedy concluded an agreement. Under its terms the gold entrusted to the Bank for International Settlements was transferred to the US financial system (the Treasury, not the Federal Reserve) to underpin the US dollar in the capacity of international currency. The «black» gold was to be gradually legalized and brought into economic circulation. The details of agreement are still not known, but the impression is that the legalized gold reserves got some kind of status going beyond the national limits and had to be managed by all interested parties. One could allege the dollar backed up by international gold reserves, was to stop being a pure national means of payment and acquire the traits of supranational currency. The international gold reserves were to be used for funding large-scale programs aimed at overcoming the «third world’s» social-economic backwardness. If such agreements really took place they actually would mean drastic revision of postwar financial system based on the Bretton Woods 1944 conference accords.
Initially the President of the United States planned to start the internationally supported issuance of bills backed up by metal. That is the Federal Reserve System was to be deprived of the right to issue money it received in 1913. Allegedly that’s exactly the time (July 1963) the President’s known executive order (№ 11110) on the issuance of «silver» dollar saw light. The Green Hilton agreement and the order stoked anger of the Federal Reserve bosses, in a few days after President Kennedy was killed. The attempts to unfreeze the «black» gold reserves failed. In 1967 President Sukarno was fallen from power. Today when it comes to the issues related to the «black» gold the developing countries are represented by the organization called the Sukarno Trust. It is headed by some Dr. Seno (a relative of Sukarno). The Trust’s member countries have intensified their activities recently. According to Benjamin Fulford, not long ago a forum of 117 Sukarno Trust members took place in Monaco. In the given case I have presented a cursory look at the version of how the events unfolded based on the «guerillas» publications. I have failed to find the Green Hilton agreement itself.
«Dragon Family Gold» and US Federal Reserve System (III)

«Dragon Family Gold» and US Federal Reserve System  N14730

The terms of return to the owners differ though they have expired anyway. According to one of the versions (David Wilcock, the Financial Tyranny), the Chinese gold had to be returned in 60 years, that is in 1998. Allegedly the successors of Guomindang, settled in Taiwan, went to the International Court in the Hague. The Court was said to hold close sessions and handed down the decision to return the gold no later than September 12, 2001, the day before the well-known events took place in New York, the terrorist act that destroyed the Twin Towers.
They say there is a direct link between the 9/11 tragedy and the «black» gold, that had been stored under the Trade Center skyscrapers and mysteriously disappeared in the fire after the buildings went down… They even say the estimated value of the lost gold was - $130 billion. So, the owners were allegedly cheated. The code of silence was broken by the complaint lodged by the Dragon Family, something we started the story from.
«Black» gold: low quality of «information product»

So the story is captivating. But it’s neither a thriller nor an action movie. It’s the latest version of the new history, something discussed seriously by world media, lawyers, economists and US congressmen. I can tell you right now: the documents related to the «black» gold contain a lot of absurdities (I would like to make a reservation: I have never gone through the process of identifying the authenticity of documents, securities and vault pictures copies, though they say there are many strange things there). For instance, these are the irregularities that strike an eye:
1 The «black» gold reserves mentioned in the documents (2, 4 million tons) by far exceed the amount of gold extracted and accumulated in the history of mankind.
2. According to the «guerillas», nowadays the gold is stored in vaults; their number is around a hundred and a half. These are giant vaults that make Fort Knox look like a dwarf. All the vaults are supposed to be situated in different countries, mainly in the Philippines. There are pictures to make the story real, that show the camouflaged vaults from outside and inside (the halls with innumerable ingots). How come nobody in the Philippines and other Asian countries ever knew about the vaults and what was inside? It’s almost incredible. If the vaults existed, the leaders of the countries would have been tempted to confiscate the «black» gold. It would not have been a plunder, but rather doing a just thing. Why should some Dragon Family go to a New York district court when the gold could have been taken in the country it was stored in?
3. The gold was accumulated by the Federal Reserve Banks in the period between the two world wars. More often they mention the years 1928, 1934, and 1938. It’s known that soon after the election, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt issued the executive order №6102 of April 5, 1933 that made it obligatory for all individuals and legal entities, including banks, to transfer gold to the US Treasury at the price of around $20 per troy ounce. There was a special Fort Knox storage built for the purpose. The banks received so called «gold certificates» instead of gold. The private gold ownership was forbidden in the country for four decades (the ban was cancelled under President Nixon). The question comes up – how the Federal Reserve Banks could deal with gold in 1934 and 1938 when the operations were banned according to the presidential executive order?
4. The «guerillas» say the «Group 77» countries had their people in the Amanah Trustees Association. The group mainly included the developing countries, it was influential enough globally in the 1970s – the first half of the 1980s, and it had clout in the United Nations and positioned itself as an anti-imperialist force actually acting under the aegis of the Soviet Union. Why the Group 77, that fought the world imperialism, didn’t resort to such a powerful weapon as Federal Reserve securities and «black» gold reserves on the territory of the member states? Probably, because such the weapon never existed and the whole story related to the Federal Reserve System’s «black» gold and securities is invented accompanied by different kinds of fakes.
Transformation of real facts and «information product» of conspirology

At the same time every gold related conspirology story has some real foundation that gets distorted beyond recognition. For instance, let’s take the «willing-compulsory» transfer of gold during WWII. It really took place. But it was the transfer into the US custody, not authorized capital stock or bank deposit. There were official agreements concluded, the leaders of the states knew about it. The amount of gold kept in US storage is known. It was no secret foreign gold was kept in the Federal Reserve vaults in Manhattan. For instance, A.V. Anikin, a historian who was well-known in Soviet times, wrote, «the vaults in Manhattan appeared in the 1930s, when many European states faced the threat of Hitler’s invasion and kept part of their gold reserves in New York. When it became possible for West European and some other countries to exchange their growing dollar reserves for gold, they didn’t bring it back but kept it in US custody as a rule. By the end of 1972 the foreign gold reserves stored in the US went up to 12,7 thousand tons. There were economic and political reasons to do so. The majority of gold possessing West European countries kept a significant part of their reserves in New York. France was an exclusion, as tradition and government policy goes, it keeps its reserves on its territory…
There are up to 20 thousand tons of gold, or around 60% of accumulated capitalist world reserves, stored in the United States. The amount barely changed in the 1970-1980s (A.V. Anakin, Gold: International Economy Aspect, publishing house International Affairs, 1988, p. 98, 100). As one can see the amount of gold stored in the US is twice as small as the amount adduced by «information guerillas». The topic of foreign gold stored in the United States goes beyond the limits of the article. I only want to note, there are many pressing issues related to the subject. For instance, the illegal use of gold by the New York Federal Reserve Bank. But these issues are of no interest to the «guerillas», the study is too time and effort consuming and the scale is not up to par. The results of such «study» may be really perilous.
Another example. 9/11. Independent studies of the so called terrorist acts show the gold was really stored in the Trade Center’s vaults; it really disappeared after the skyscrapers went down. But its amount was rather insignificant. According to the Times Online there had been gold and silver reserves equal to $960 million. Only $230 million were found as a result of rescue operations in November 2001. The circumstances were rather strange: the gold was kept in armored heavy-load Brinks trucks in the tunnel under the Trade Center’s building. Why was it kept in vehicles? Who took it, when was it done and where the gold was taken to? The government never explained. It was all hushed up and ascribed to terrorists. Besides, the gold stored in the Trade Center was not «black», it had concrete owners.

«Countless» gold riches of China
Finally, the countless gold riches of China are extremely exaggerated. It goes down to the thousand years old history of trade relations with Europe. The trade was unbalanced, the export to Europe may times exceeded the import leading to the accumulation of gold in the country. According to experts (Timothy Green, for instance) there had been a few hundred, a thousand tons at best (not hundreds of thousands or even millions of tons as the «guerillas» affirm), accumulated by the beginning of XIX. Those days it was an enormous amount. The West, especially the British, did their best to return the gold. To great extent they succeeded thanks to two opium wars unleashed by the British and supported later by the French. There was little left of the fabulous riches by the end of XIX.
One cannot fully negate the fact that some countries partially keep gold out of official reserves, it is not included into statistics, the specially designed secret funds are created, and that is something a very limited number of state leaders are aware of. Going back to A.V. Anikin «AS Western experts estimate, the IMF official data related to gold excludes some secret and closed funds, especially in oil exporting countries of the Middle East. According to Green, the estimated secret reserves were equal to 1 thousand tons» (A.V. Anikin, the publications mentioned above, p.95). Please note: it’s 1 thousand tons, not 2, 4 million tons, according to the «guerillas» estimates!
Cui prodest? (who stands to gain?)

Irregularities surface not only when the «black» gold information is compared with serious scientific sources, but with various «guerillas» information as well. For instance, David Wilcock says the Chinese gold was stored under the Trade Center’s twin towers in New York. He offers his own new story of the 9/11events. Benjamin Fulford describes with passion the outside and inside look of the vaults in the Philippines and other Asian countries the Guomindang gold is kept in.
There are discrepancies concerning other «details»: some call the securities «certificates», others – «bonds», some say the securities were issued by the US Treasury, some - the Federal Reserve Banks etc.
The list of irregularities and «discrepancies» may be prolonged. Personally I have no doubts, we deal with falsifications. What’s more interesting: who needs the «black» gold story? Who really stands behind the Dragon Family? Who organizes and coordinates the «information attacks» against the Federal Reserve System? It’s hard to believe the «information guerillas» are enthusiastic individuals. There is someone who creates the «most favored regime» in media. Someone provides them with (or uses agents to deliver) expensive fake documents and securities, as well as antique trunks, boxes and other containers to store them in. Real art is required to make them. Finally, someone helps to organize publicly known cases and hires expensive lawyers.
The intuition says this «someone» is the one who had made the Occupy Wall Street movement be in the focus of public attention a bit earlier. Perhaps the individuals acting in different countries should not be called «guerillas» waging just liberation war against financial occupants, but rather conscientious saboteurs, used by behind the curtains actors? Like if acting before such suspicions appear, the «guerillas» say they act in the name of:
a. A significant number of Pentagon generals and senior officers, dissatisfied with the Federal Reserve that has captured power in the country and imposes its foreign and internal policy on the United States;
b. dozens of countries that had to deliver their gold in a «willingly compulsory» way to the Federal Reserve, later joined together in the Association of Trustees (the Trust of Sukarrno);
c. The Dragon Family.
Talking about the last version, there are a lot of murky things. On November 23, 2011, the date the complaint was lodged, everyone was sure rich Guomindang Chinese were behind the Dragon Family. But in April 2012, Benjamin Fulford, one of the most well-known «guerillas», resolutely disassociated himself from the Dragon Family supporters, saying the Rothschilds, Rockefellers and other major Federal Reserve System shareholders were behind it.
There is something that is, perhaps obscurely, expressed between the lines: nowadays the era of paper currency is over, world oligarchs play with the idea of getting back to the gold standard at the new turn of history. To achieve the goal gold should leave the clandestine storage places and become white instead of being «black». Though it’s not clear how the Rothschilds and Rockefellers will use the gold they don’t possess. But I think «effective solutions» will be found here in the near future. The intriguing unfolding of events goes ahead like if it were an action movie.
Let’s not jump the gun with ready answers. My cautious conjecture is that one should not trust too much the conspirology related publications devoted to world finances. Still, it looks like they are going to multiply by leaps and bounds.

Valentin KATASONOV | 11.12.2012 | WORLD

http://www.strategic-culture.org/news/2012/12/08/dragon-family-gold-and-us-federal-reserve-system-i.html

Save

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

«Dragon Family Gold» and US Federal Reserve System  Empty Re: «Dragon Family Gold» and US Federal Reserve System

Post by Kevind53 Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:56 am

Wordy little bastard aren't you? Too bad many words do not truth make.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

«Dragon Family Gold» and US Federal Reserve System  2805820865    «Dragon Family Gold» and US Federal Reserve System  2805820865    «Dragon Family Gold» and US Federal Reserve System  2805820865    «Dragon Family Gold» and US Federal Reserve System  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

«Dragon Family Gold» and US Federal Reserve System  Empty Re: «Dragon Family Gold» and US Federal Reserve System

Post by Purpleskyz Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:31 am

Thanks Ponee!

and shared

:winky winky:

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
  «Dragon Family Gold» and US Federal Reserve System  2245507099  «Dragon Family Gold» and US Federal Reserve System  2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:29 pm

Cliff Notes?

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:31 pm

Sam I Am wrote:Cliff Notes?

Blah, blah, blah, lie, lie, lie, more blah, blah, blah, more lie, lie, lie, paranoia, paranoia, paranoia, fantasy, fantasy, fantasy, unintelligible ramblings, unintelligible ramblings, unintelligible ramblings ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

«Dragon Family Gold» and US Federal Reserve System  2805820865    «Dragon Family Gold» and US Federal Reserve System  2805820865    «Dragon Family Gold» and US Federal Reserve System  2805820865    «Dragon Family Gold» and US Federal Reserve System  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:38 pm

pure bs. tonight I are at my favorite Chinese  restaurant with some elders and its pure bs
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum