Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Elsie Rumors - from PTR I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Elsie Rumors - from PTR I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Elsie Rumors - from PTR I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Elsie Rumors - from PTR I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Elsie Rumors - from PTR I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Elsie Rumors - from PTR I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Elsie Rumors - from PTR I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Elsie Rumors - from PTR I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Elsie Rumors - from PTR I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Elsie Rumors - from PTR I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Elsie Rumors - from PTR I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Elsie Rumors - from PTR I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Elsie Rumors - from PTR I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Elsie Rumors - from PTR I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Elsie Rumors - from PTR I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Elsie Rumors - from PTR I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Elsie Rumors - from PTR I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Elsie Rumors - from PTR I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Elsie Rumors - from PTR I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Elsie Rumors - from PTR I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Elsie Rumors - from PTR

+7
davenfl
Lightworker
saneal67
Gmansaid
1alaskan
EddieB
czinser
11 posters

Go down

Elsie Rumors - from PTR Empty Elsie Rumors - from PTR

Post by czinser Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:00 am

I trust Elsie.....I hear she owns a large company in Canada, and she has been working with Tony & Dan of PTR.....CZ...... Very Happy Razz

July 6,2011
9:30 pm

This is a special for PTR CHAT....LIVE MOD ONLY CALL 7-6-11 9:30PM TRANSCRIBED FOR THEIR MEMBERS….ENJOY!

elsie: lets move it i told them

elsie: rate continued to rise.. Banks watched it rate continued to rise.. Banks watched it

elsie: people were meeting at boa today.. They were trying to make deals with them to buy discounted rate.. Rate they wanted to pay

elsie: all people we heard from did not accept the deals

elsie: set up accounts....

elsie: offering deals for all DINAR... And then they said this is what we will give you today

elsie: if they would of thought about this they would of took that rate and turned around and bought more dinar

elsie: his appt is tomorrow, we will follow up

elsie: so we are looking at boa still scheduling people and offering deals

elsie is transcribing a mod call with tony

elsie: we looked at the receipt this morning.. Lady said we are buying it for 76 and selling it at 1.06 per dinar

elsie: we could not find out the limit.. The third call we made she was frusturated with all the calls and told us to come in

elsie: anyway we have to be careful what we put out and what we say

elsie: she did verify what was on the receipt

elsie: good news is after we heard all that.. Rate did go live last thursday

elsie: was in the system yesterday.. Started LOW.. Rate goes up every 30 minutes until it reaches where it is suppose.. Goes up and down

elsie: once it went over 3:00 is what boa was basing deals on

elsie: has reached plateau.. It is fixed.. Banks have rate.. No hiccups... It is live

elsie: they need the go from the treasury.. Only thing holding us up

elsie: treasury guy told us it was stopped today at ten o'clock

elsie: this afternoon, o signed the document.... Signed the tax rate for the dinar

elsie: the tax rate is as follows

elsie: 15 percent flat TAX.... First 45 days.

elsie: treasury department

elsie: 45 - 6 months will be 18 to 22 percent tax

elsie: any dinar after 6 months will be 36 percent tax

elsie: i will repeat the tax once AGAIN... Treasury department

elsie: cash in before 45 days 15 percent

elsie: 45 to 60 days is 18 to 22 percent

elsie: over 6 months 36 percent

elsie: so this will be your decesion when you cash out

elsie: after o signed document we were informed this can no go at any time

elsie: we know of nothing else holding this up

elsie: guys in iraq are being told they will be paid thursday at rv amount

elsie: we wait to see what happens

elsie: bank says it has stopped... We need a go from the treasury

elsie: so you will have to decide when you want to cash in and if your happy with the rate

elsie: will the rate go UP.... No guarantees

elsie: its been a good DAY.. Intel wise

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

Back to top Go down

Elsie Rumors - from PTR Empty Re: Elsie Rumors - from PTR

Post by EddieB Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:21 pm

Sorry I have to respectfully disagree with Elsies or whoever is bringing the the UST tax rate scenarios. ANY changes to US tax law has to be approved by both houses then signed by the President and then finally codified into law by the IRS. This all takes time! Show me any congressional bill # where the IQD has been approved awaiting the Presidents approval.

Just look at the battle that has been going on with Congress over raising/cutting taxes and you can see the process involved.

IMHO 8)
EddieB
EddieB

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:40 pm

Dr. Linda stated it the way my accountant said when he checked into these tax rates.

15% if you have held the investment for one year and one day or longer
35% if you have held the investment one year or less

I have heard that some folks have stated that are going to get a "certifed rulling" from the IRS on what the taxes rats will be. I would like to see one when it shows up.

Now is better
North of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:34 pm

I agree with the rest of you. The tax structure mentioned by Elsie goes against current IRS tax statutes and seems to be backwards. JMHO.

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by saneal67 Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:55 pm

Gmansaid wrote:I agree with the rest of you. The tax structure mentioned by Elsie goes against current IRS tax statutes and seems to be backwards. JMHO.

I think what everyone fails to understand is this will be done through the US Treasury locations with an IRS Agent present. The current statutes do not reflect what is coming down the pipe. That is why you will not find it anywhere on the IRS website. They want the money and fast so this will only start being available next week once they get set up.

saneal67

Back to top Go down

Post by saneal67 Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:59 pm

OH_BROTHER wrote:
EddieB wrote:Sorry I have to respectfully disagree with Elsies or whoever is bringing the the UST tax rate scenarios. ANY changes to US tax law has to be approved by both houses then signed by the President and then finally codified into law by the IRS. This all takes time! Show me any congressional bill # where the IQD has been approved awaiting the Presidents approval.

Just look at the battle that has been going on with Congress over raising/cutting taxes and you can see the process involved.

IMHO 8)

I agree about the whole process of implementing new tax laws and the time frame.... but who is to say this has not been planned out for some time and they are just waying to give it ago. Obviously they would not approve and show the world the new law prior to the RV.

IMHO

The IRS is not a Government entity and they are affiliated with the Federal Reserve only. The US Treasury is the Government entity that will handle the cash-in in conjunction with the IRS. What our Government says, goes regardless of what 3 letter organization you are from.

saneal67

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:03 pm

I still have no idea where the UST locations "rumor/intell" came from. If they are going to do this it would seem to be some sort of press release or notification on this.

It would make things easier/safer, ect... But unless they change the tax laws they cannot force you to pay your taxes early. Have a job? they are due April 15th in the next calander year after taxable event took place. Self employed? estimated taxes due next quarter.

It would take a act of congress, not happened yet, to change the rules

JMHO

Now is better
North of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Elsie Rumors - from PTR Empty tax payment

Post by Lightworker Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:51 pm

It is my.understanding that paying taxes @ UST is voluntary at time of cash in.

Lightworker

Back to top Go down

Post by davenfl Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:59 pm

ok firstly there is NO 35% short term capital gains tax. long term gains (more than 1 year) are 15%. short term is treated as ordinary income. so if someone only cashes in 200,000 usd they are not in the 35% bracket.

davenfl

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:07 pm

We are talking about these UST locations as if they exsist.

Really when and where? Or this just someones "rumor"?

And devenfl, you are correct, ordinary income But I was assuming no one would be cashing in only $200k. Some of us are already in the top tax bracket and were glad the Bush tax cuts were extended. In other words, at this time, this day, there have been no tax INCREASES, but it is early still in the day.

JMHO
Now is better
North of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by davenfl Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:10 pm

1 alaskan you'd be surprised. i know a few people who have only 250,000 worth. they don't believe it but did it for the entertainmant value. i prepare taxes and own my own firm so i get annoyed when people quote tax lasw that don't exist.
anyway i'm waiting like everyone else.

davenfl

Back to top Go down

Post by SemperFi Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:25 pm

FYI, Elsie was transcribing what was going on during the CC.

Regards,
SemperFi

SemperFi

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:32 pm

davenfl,

How could anyone know they have only $250k not knowing the rate? I understand your frustration, I called the terms by the wrong names, my bad

Either way, the IRS will always get theirs in the end, sooner or later, usually sooner

Now is better
North of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kentuckyartist Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:40 pm

Question please: How does the IRS know when we purchased our Dinar? We could have gotten it as a gift and there is no law that says you have to prove where and when you got money, even forien money, that I know of...

kentuckyartist

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:51 pm

Kentucky,

You would have to ask a tax expert. But I think most of us have reciepts as to when and where we purchased. My guess is the IRS might ask you to prove it is not "ordinary income".

How about it davenfl ?

Now is better
North of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:04 pm

OH_BROTHER wrote:
saneal67 wrote:
Gmansaid wrote:I agree with the rest of you. The tax structure mentioned by Elsie goes against current IRS tax statutes and seems to be backwards. JMHO.

I think what everyone fails to understand is this will be done through the US Treasury locations with an IRS Agent present. The current statutes do not reflect what is coming down the pipe. That is why you will not find it anywhere on the IRS website. They want the money and fast so this will only start being available next week once they get set up.

What you fail to understand is that you can cash in at any bank or dealer that buys/sells foreign currency and pay NO taxes up front. I dont have to do anything with the IRS..... but from my understanding and why this came about is so they could collect my taxes up front(as opposed to me holding on to them until tax season) thus them getting money from me immeditately and cutting me a tax break.

It is true that there will be several options as to where you choose to cash in, i.e. bank, dealer, Treasury, etc.

Cashing in with the US Treasury comes with a caveat, you will be placed on a "NO AUDIT" list with the IRS and depending on the rate that is offered it MAY or MAY NOT be to ones advantage.

EVERYTHING indexes off of the rate offered and then we will be able to figure out what our best options are. It is possible that holding on to a few million dinars for the future might be a good idea.

There is just no way to gauge what to do until the rate is known (published, not guessed at).

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:12 pm

Gmansaid,

Again, folks keep say the UST locations, I can banks that should/will be cashing in, I can find dealers that will be cashing in, but I have yet to find where the information of the UST having locations came from. Yet a lot of fine folks keep stating it as if were a fact.

Unlike date/rate, facts, which only a few people in world really knows, this is a simple question, and should be a simple answer.

JMHO

Now is better
North of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GreyWolfe Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:08 pm

EddieB wrote:Sorry I have to respectfully disagree with Elsies or whoever is bringing the the UST tax rate scenarios. ANY changes to US tax law has to be approved by both houses then signed by the President and then finally codified into law by the IRS. This all takes time! Show me any congressional bill # where the IQD has been approved awaiting the Presidents approval.

IMHO 8)

O has not followed any current laws since he started his campaign ... why should he now. The Constitution is for us to follow and not for him to. He has his own adgenda and rules he lives by. I expect he signed an executive order (or adjustment to EO 13303) and then let people fight it in his court system and against his DOJ and his IRS executives. If we all chipped in together and fought this, it might be a fight worth fighting.

GreyWolfe
GreyWolfe
GreyWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by GreyWolfe Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:15 pm

Gmansaid wrote:
OH_BROTHER wrote:
saneal67 wrote:

What you fail to understand is that you can cash in at any bank or dealer that buys/sells foreign currency and pay NO taxes up front. I dont have to do anything with the IRS..... but from my understanding and why this came about is so they could collect my taxes up front(as opposed to me holding on to them until tax season) thus them getting money from me immeditately and cutting me a tax break.

It is true that there will be several options as to where you choose to cash in, i.e. bank, dealer, Treasury, etc.

Cashing in with the US Treasury comes with a caveat, you will be placed on a "NO AUDIT" list with the IRS and depending on the rate that is offered it MAY or MAY NOT be to ones advantage.

EVERYTHING indexes off of the rate offered and then we will be able to figure out what our best options are. It is possible that holding on to a few million dinars for the future might be a good idea.

There is just no way to gauge what to do until the rate is known (published, not guessed at).

As for me and my house ... we will be paying Ceaser his due and fighting anything that O says is his. An audit does not bother me as I have gone through them before and won ... simply because I followed the current tax laws and they did not even know the laws I was following. It all ended when I asked for a supervisor and discussed it all with him ... he saw I knew my info was right and that I had filed correctly by my talk and composure. I was put on an audit list for three years and only got off when I demanded that I was being targeted and would sue ... because they only found a $121 error in three years (disallowed deduction I agreed to).

Let them play their games ... as long as you are honest ... get a good lawyer-tax-attorney and put the IRS in its place. You will enjoy it ... mark my words!

GreyWolfe
GreyWolfe
GreyWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:12 am

kentuckyartist wrote:Question please: How does the IRS know when we purchased our Dinar? We could have gotten it as a gift and there is no law that says you have to prove where and when you got money, even forien money, that I know of...

The burden of proof is on YOU...

In other words, IF you can NOT produce a receipt, invoice, or whatever proving the date that you bought your Dinar... guess what??? You will be taxed at the higher rate... period...

The IRS is the ONLY agency where YOU are GUILTY, UNLESS YOU PROVE otherwise... seriously...

az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kentuckyartist Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:27 am

Thanks Az.... I know how bad they are.. their mistake got me into this so I cannot be too mad at them.. I had to pay back money that they sent me "in error" and a friend told me about the Dinar... sure hope this happens soon, would love to get back to financial normal... well, will have a little left over from what I now "owe" them.. maybe not in as good a shape as most on this site, but I am so happy that I have been blessed with good friends...and this will let me live quietly and paint the rest of my life with no financial worries.

kentuckyartist

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum