Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
8/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
8/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
8/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
8/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
8/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
8/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
8/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
8/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
8/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
8/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
8/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
8/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
8/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
8/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
8/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
8/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
8/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
8/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
8/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
8/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

8/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

8/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 8/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:56 pm

Guru Winalot:  Iraqi has so much money that they could rate for the rate to come up over time.

Guru
BGG:   We're in what may come to be known as the investment of our lifetimes!! Let's all relax and just let it happen. In MHO - it won't be much longer.

Guru Bulldog75:  "THE COUNTDOWN" 95.45% IQD RATE POST PROBABILITY BEFORE/ON AUG. 29, TRENDING UP! 4.55% X FACTOR. IQD could post any hour from NOW to Aug. 29, imo. "The fly in the ointment" was O and the UST. Yes, we uncovered that last Friday. All we had to do was follow the money. O asked repeatedly for 'favors' and he got continuous days of extension by calling in 'his chips' from his 'power of office and the Reserve Currency status'. O simply got extension favors so IRS/UST would collect more taxes in the long haul from Tier 3, you. They: O, UST, IRS will rake in 15-30% extra from you, the taxpaper for the delay "to get the extra sales. Its about the Tax Money folks!!! For some reason ladies and gents it just always seems to be about : 1.$$$ 2.Power 3.Oil. Now ain't that just something new...NO. So #4 here is our TIMING. THE COUNTDOWN is on. We are "inside the 20 yard line in possession" and we're gonna score a RVD. Iraq has NO more timeouts left, the clock is ticking. $$$ estimates: IQD $3.50, Dong .25 USD. There are NO retreating options here. "This is a Perfect Window" for Iraq, Tier 3, USA and the World. You are blessed and highly favored to be here. There is NO mistake that YOU are here, for HIS timing is perfection; for HE has the answers before you have the question, Jeremiah 33:3. Your Gift comes SOON for You have believed and have Faith in Him. Be wise and courteous. Love others as you love yourself. Know you are a Child of God and are protected by HIM. 100% LOVE= no fear! For where there is LIGHT, there can be no darkness. Amen. Your GIFT Comes Now.

OK, I am on the go; blessings and love to everyone. Beginning later this afternoon; this will be an almost hour to hour countdown. I would not venture to far from your phones and comp; have your contacts lined up to notify you. I know all your security means are set up. best wishes.

Guru Gary:    its really imperative that the IQD come to fruition.  we do know that there is another meeting coming up here in Jackson Hole this Friday and Shabibi will be here working with the FED talking about what they will do next... Issues will have to be dealt with.  we WERE TOLD THERE IS A SOLUTION ON THE HORIZON - I believe it’s what we are waiting for it to occur.

Guru FreewayBill:  With the events that are about to happen, I am praying that you recognize the magnitude that your life is going to change! Could be for the better but also could possibly be so not so good if you handle it wrong.

First thing you do is FALL TO YOUR KNEES and THANK GOD for this blessing. Second, go about your first day as you did the day before and RELAX>>>>>

Let us get ready for the blessing that will spread help throughout this world like nothing ever before done by human hands!

LOVE YOU AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND THE USA DURING THESE TRYING BUT FRUITFUL TIMES!

FREEWAY BILL

Guru Med:   SHABIBI...HAS ONE WORRY,  BEING PEGGED AGAINST THE USD AND GOLD RISING,  THE DOLLAR DIPS, SO DOES THE DINAR EVEN THOUGH IT IS A CRAWLING PEG [THEY DO NOT HAVE TO FOLLOW THE USD].  HE... IS MEETING DURING THE HOLIDAY FOR PARLIAMENT STILL WITH THE MOF, WHO REALLY HAS MORE CLOUT NOW TO PUSH THIS THROUGH.

Guru OkieOilman: at least three sources saying the 24th as a cash in day, also have sources telling us the 25th, 26th and by 28th.  our opportunity is closer than ever before. (I mean it is thaaaaaaaaaaaaat close!)Evidentially someone has learned how to hack into my personal name and password and is posting under the guise of okie oil man. I received word that a post was on get team stating i said be at the bank in the morning---false----i haven't personally posted in several days

Guru Mailman17:   INFLATION IS WHAT SHABS WORRIES ABOUT THE MOST.  THE RATE HE AGREED UPON WITH THE IMF CANNOT BE THERE...IF INFLATION GOES ANY HIGHER.  HE CANNOT AFFORD TO GET INTO DOUBLE DIGITS AT .86 .  DOUBLE DIGITS NEED A HIGHER RATE.  SHABS IS IN CONTROL...THE END PRODUCT BEING THE RV.  TICK TOCK

Guru Checkmate Dan:   BOTTOM LINE THIS RV WILL TAKE PLACE and has to be done a certain way - WE ARE THERE

Guru Gary:   we are so close - if they forgave the debt they can’t come back and slap it in place and that is a controlling factor.  major banks can't keep losing currency and revenue with the way things are right now, it has to be readjusted.   all currencies are at a point they all have to be readjusted and RV now...The main basket is the one with the IQD and it HAS TO COME FIRST for the other currencies to re-adjust.

Guru Phoenix3333:   The 25th - 27th is the Jackson Hole Meeting, a meeting of Who's Who in the Global financial community.  My speculation based in a matrix of information, news, etc., not rumor, sometime between the 28th - 3rd is a prime window to actually reactivate the economy of Iraq and drop the artificial exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar.

Guru Bear5642:   JUST GOT A TEXT FROM SOMEONE AT BANK AND SAID DON'T GET DISCOURAGED, WILL HAPPEN THIS WEEK.  CANNOT DISCLOSE BANK BUT CAN SAY THIS ONE HAS A HUGE CURRENCY EXCHANGE DEPARTMENT

ok i have another bank story and this is where the banker called her friend who she knew had dinars and told her to not get dicouraged because she had information that it was going to RV no later than the end of the month. ive said from the beginning with my iraq contact that we would see this no later than the end of the month also. please relax this is not a long wait at all and i feel confident with august 28th.  the 28th is right around the corner and im at peace with that good night everyone and GOD BLESS YOU

Guru BGG:  I know there are folks who can't wait to get off this ride - I can't wait to find the next one!! I do think things are pretty close (and have been several times - at least!!)...  By the way - I have heard several people "in the know" purport to "know" my reasoning for my recent posts "outing" sources. Unless you know - EXACTLY - what was up, DO NOT imagine for a split second they have any clue. My reasons are my own.  For the record - typically, I am fanatical about protecting sources and those involved

Guru BWM:  BWM states that all the news I am getting goes right along with that idea and that Wednesday is the greatest date for this to happen – we are there from everything I got…we are there… GB states = that their intel comes from a high level law enforcement agency that this will absolutely be here when we get out of bed in the morning….

Guru GeorgiaBoy:  Wednesday is an opportune day for currency RV because all futures contracts settle on that day at 5:00 pm. Markets reopen at 5:30 pm to start the new trading week.
Nature of holdup: there have been no holdups - the RV has been planned based on the criteria of the powers that be. Timed with financial startegies in America, Europe, and the World. Marshall Plan is being re-enacted. There is no money for QE3... so this has to happen. Conservative gurus are saying "any time now", but everyone is in harmony on "this week".

Guru Patriot:   Shabibi is literally yanking out corrupt people and departments by the root; they caught the Electricity Minister taking bribes; Security officials being bribed to let inmates of the bad gangs out of prison; A minister of the Interior was seen in a photo with 3 guys known to be members of Al Qaeda.  if they RV the currency for you and while these bandits are still in place, then they’re changing the value for them too, and it could get very bad giving them a huge war chest to carry on their nonsense.  This is not just a capricious delay, it is necessary to wait until they’re ready, much is at stake as they try to survive and save lives, now and in the future.

Guru Joey:   articles just kept coming out today about banks...Sounds like Shabibi’s plan for the banks is coming to fruition and maybe a close if banks are now struggling to get licenses, and to stay in business.

Guru Bluwolf:   Imo 2 days before Bush gets interviewed, the 28th, we should see something...friday.  just be advise that you are on high alert 

Guru ScottiG:  Just got through comparing notes with the infamous low flyer, the read deal….the Okie from west of the Mississippi. He asked me to tell you that we both are real hopeful for tomorrow being a solid day for all of us IQD investors. I did say hopeful…..Okie wants everyone to be hopeful but do not count your chickens before their time. I can tell you of at least three sources saying the 24th as a cash in day. We also have sources telling us the 25th, 26th and by 28th. So you can understand our hesitancy to proclaim anything as absolute. Dear hearts if there was any way I or anyone else could give you a 100% absolutely guaranteed bonafied asurrance that we will see it tomorrow then I know we would let the Okster take the lead and proclaim it. Now having said all of that disclaimer stuff, we want to reassure you that we are giving you the best insight that is available to us. There is no certainty of dates until we see the silly rates in the bank locked in (COME ON WEDNESDAY). Okie says he is feeling his age tonight and he is taking something for the pain and is going to retire early. You all be well, be patient for our opportunity is closer than ever before. (I mean it is thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat close!)

Guru Ghost:  THANKS SCOTTI G FOR SUPPORTING OKIE--I KNOW FOR AN ABSOLUTE FACT THAT WHEN OKIE FURNISHED INTEL AT THAT EXACT MOMENT IN TIME IT IS CORRECT INTEL. NOW IF ANYTHING CHANGES IN THE MEAN TIME DOES NOT MEAN OKIE WAS MISLEADING ANYONE AND ONLY HAS EVERYONE'S BEST INTEREST IN MIND. TO SHOW YOU HOW BIG HIS HEART IS--I HEARD HIM SAY TODAY HE WOULD GIVE UP EVERY DINAR HE HAS IF IT WOULD MAKE EVERYONE ELSE'S DINAR TO R/V--THAT IS QUITE A STATEMENT BECAUSE OKIE HAS ENOUGH DINAR TO STUFF TRIGGER WITH--HE WILL NEVER LIE-CHEAT -STEAL OR MISGUIDE ANYONE--I HAVE A 40 YEAR PROVEN RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM--HE DOES HAVE A MAJOR PROBLEM THO---HE ALWAYS CONSIDERS OTHERS RATHER THAN HIMSELF---QUITE AN OLE SOLDIER THAT OKIE-

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum