Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Union of Forces: There are no secret agreements to keep "Obeidi" in office I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Union of Forces: There are no secret agreements to keep "Obeidi" in office I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Union of Forces: There are no secret agreements to keep "Obeidi" in office I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Union of Forces: There are no secret agreements to keep "Obeidi" in office I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Union of Forces: There are no secret agreements to keep "Obeidi" in office I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Union of Forces: There are no secret agreements to keep "Obeidi" in office I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Union of Forces: There are no secret agreements to keep "Obeidi" in office I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Union of Forces: There are no secret agreements to keep "Obeidi" in office I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Union of Forces: There are no secret agreements to keep "Obeidi" in office I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Union of Forces: There are no secret agreements to keep "Obeidi" in office I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Union of Forces: There are no secret agreements to keep "Obeidi" in office I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Union of Forces: There are no secret agreements to keep "Obeidi" in office I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Union of Forces: There are no secret agreements to keep "Obeidi" in office I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Union of Forces: There are no secret agreements to keep "Obeidi" in office I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Union of Forces: There are no secret agreements to keep "Obeidi" in office I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Union of Forces: There are no secret agreements to keep "Obeidi" in office I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Union of Forces: There are no secret agreements to keep "Obeidi" in office I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Union of Forces: There are no secret agreements to keep "Obeidi" in office I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Union of Forces: There are no secret agreements to keep "Obeidi" in office I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Union of Forces: There are no secret agreements to keep "Obeidi" in office I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Union of Forces: There are no secret agreements to keep "Obeidi" in office

2 posters

Go down

Union of Forces: There are no secret agreements to keep "Obeidi" in office Empty Union of Forces: There are no secret agreements to keep "Obeidi" in office

Post by Ssmith Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:37 pm

Union of Forces: There are no secret agreements to keep "Obeidi" in office

By aq -
August 20, 2016 

Union of Forces: There are no secret agreements to keep "Obeidi" in office Salim-660x330-1

Treasures Media / Baghdad

Denied MP from the Union of Forces Ahmed milkfish Today, the existence of any secret agreement between the Union of Forces and other political blocs to keep Defense Minister Khaled al-Obeidi in his position, stressing that "there is no peace between Salim al-Khalid al-Obeidi, in the short term or long term.

He milkfish in a statement followed the "Treasures of the Media," "Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi interference in the judiciary is a clear violation of the Iraqi constitution, noting that" Abadi is not an ordinary citizen, but he was head of the executive power, and his intervention in the judiciary constitutional breach.

Milkfish and pointed out that "Tuesday's hearing will be the vote on the dismissal of al-Obeidi from his post unanimously by most members of Parliament, pointing out that" al-Obeidi accused the legislature chairman Salim al-Jubouri, and some deputies of extortion and corruption, without providing evidence of his accusations, explaining that "the sacking of al-Obeidi exonerate power legislative large and serious charges.

He warned united coalition headed by Osama Najafi, today's statement of withdrawal of confidence from the defense minister Khaled Alobeida- who belongs to Aitlav- "returned them" very bad message "to the people of Nineveh province.
He is scheduled to hold the House of Representatives, next Tuesday and is likely to put the request to withdraw confidence from the Defense Minister Khaled al-Obeidi.
He said Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, in a meeting last Monday, "We have received signed by 63 deputies from the high MP Nassif request to set a date for the withdrawal of confidence from the defense minister and the application will be on the agenda of the meetings next week, the inclusion in accordance with Article 61 of the rules of procedure."

http://www.knoozmedia.com/146901

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Union of Forces: There are no secret agreements to keep "Obeidi" in office Empty Re: Union of Forces: There are no secret agreements to keep "Obeidi" in office

Post by Jayzze Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:10 pm

as long as m is around do not be supprised
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum