Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Has Gary Larabee come UNGLUED????  I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Has Gary Larabee come UNGLUED????  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Has Gary Larabee come UNGLUED????  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Has Gary Larabee come UNGLUED????  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Has Gary Larabee come UNGLUED????  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Has Gary Larabee come UNGLUED????  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Has Gary Larabee come UNGLUED????  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Has Gary Larabee come UNGLUED????  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Has Gary Larabee come UNGLUED????  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Has Gary Larabee come UNGLUED????  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Has Gary Larabee come UNGLUED????  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Has Gary Larabee come UNGLUED????  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Has Gary Larabee come UNGLUED????  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Has Gary Larabee come UNGLUED????  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Has Gary Larabee come UNGLUED????  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Has Gary Larabee come UNGLUED????  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Has Gary Larabee come UNGLUED????  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Has Gary Larabee come UNGLUED????  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Has Gary Larabee come UNGLUED????  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Has Gary Larabee come UNGLUED????  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Has Gary Larabee come UNGLUED????

4 posters

Go down

Has Gary Larabee come UNGLUED????  Empty Has Gary Larabee come UNGLUED????

Post by Mission1st Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:11 pm

You know, I have only been doing this for a year, and it has become apparent over that year that every nut job, con man, and sociopath has made a cottage industry out of the Dinar, whether it or the other currencies ever revalue.

Ok, got it. Con men are ever-present. People with a limited grasp on reality are a dime a dozen. Control freaks that are looking for a congregation of Eegits (gaelic for idiots).

Psychics never win lotteries, and faith healers are not allowed in hospitals. 

Anyway, is it my imagination or is this Gary Larrabee guy really starting to come unglued? His YouTube productions are becoming more and more bizarre. Is it because he has finally come to realize he may be full of sh&%?
Mission1st
Mission1st
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Has Gary Larabee come UNGLUED????  Empty Re: Has Gary Larabee come UNGLUED????

Post by Just4Tom74 Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:38 pm

Yes, my feelings as well.....

I remain, 
Just4Tom74

:spring1: :spring1: :spring1:
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kenmor Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:02 pm

I am still waiting on that lady that was going to stand in line at the teller to speak to a bank manager to exchange.....lol.....That was a good laugh,   I hope she is not still standing in line cause I have not seen an update!
kenmor
kenmor
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:46 pm

Mission1st wrote:You know, I have only been doing this for a year, and it has become apparent over that year that every nut job, con man, and sociopath has made a cottage industry out of the Dinar, whether it or the other currencies ever revalue.

Ok, got it. Con men are ever-present. People with a limited grasp on reality are a dime a dozen. Control freaks that are looking for a congregation of Eegits (gaelic for idiots).

Psychics never win lotteries, and faith healers are not allowed in hospitals. 

Anyway, is it my imagination or is this Gary Larrabee guy really starting to come unglued? His YouTube productions are becoming more and more bizarre. Is it because he has finally come to realize he may be full of sh&%?

Strike the phrase "starting to come", and you are spot on.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Has Gary Larabee come UNGLUED????  2805820865  Has Gary Larabee come UNGLUED????  2805820865  Has Gary Larabee come UNGLUED????  2805820865  Has Gary Larabee come UNGLUED????  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum