Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

POST to Kenny/Dinarchronicles and all other dinar sites

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: POST to Kenny/Dinarchronicles and all other dinar sites   Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:27 am

Beams

Veteran Member

Date: 1h ago

Hi Kenny,

First.. I LOVE YOU.

Second.  Could you please respect me and NOT post anything I say or any of my posts about my condition. Same to Dinarchronicles and all other dinar sites.

I post here.. because they are FAMILY to me.  I am NOT an Intel provider and do not like the Public Attention.

I am just here to ENJOY and SPREAD THE LOVE.

With great gratitude and respect,
Beams (aka Beamer)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: POST to Kenny/Dinarchronicles and all other dinar sites   Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:58 am

Dear Beams, then why put your story out there? They are not your family. question omg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: POST to Kenny/Dinarchronicles and all other dinar sites   Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:02 am

Never seen u Beamer and don't care too If your condition is mental you're not alone. All dinarians are mental midgets 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: POST to Kenny/Dinarchronicles and all other dinar sites   Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:49 pm

'Beams' has no family- There isn't even any branches on her family tree, for crissake-Just lonely snapdragons and lupines in a landfill- lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: POST to Kenny/Dinarchronicles and all other dinar sites   Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:17 pm

Is Beams, Beamer... also the CarrolBeams that used to get posted on Dinar Recaps in 2013 ?

And why are they asking that we not post about them and their issue?  I don't think we have anything about them on DD. 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: POST to Kenny/Dinarchronicles and all other dinar sites   Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:05 pm

So much for all of that what ever it is....Too many folks using avatars like they are afraid of  being recognized,  Come of girl show us what you really look like.....

I remain,
Just4Tom74
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: POST to Kenny/Dinarchronicles and all other dinar sites   Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:50 pm

I think they are forced to have an avatar on that site.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: