Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Central Bank of Iraq and the need for reform I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Central Bank of Iraq and the need for reform I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Central Bank of Iraq and the need for reform I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Central Bank of Iraq and the need for reform I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Central Bank of Iraq and the need for reform I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Central Bank of Iraq and the need for reform I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Central Bank of Iraq and the need for reform I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Central Bank of Iraq and the need for reform I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Central Bank of Iraq and the need for reform I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Central Bank of Iraq and the need for reform I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Central Bank of Iraq and the need for reform I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Central Bank of Iraq and the need for reform I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Central Bank of Iraq and the need for reform I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Central Bank of Iraq and the need for reform I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Central Bank of Iraq and the need for reform I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Central Bank of Iraq and the need for reform I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Central Bank of Iraq and the need for reform I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Central Bank of Iraq and the need for reform I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Central Bank of Iraq and the need for reform I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Central Bank of Iraq and the need for reform I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Central Bank of Iraq and the need for reform

Go down

Central Bank of Iraq and the need for reform Empty Central Bank of Iraq and the need for reform

Post by RamblerNash Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:30 pm

Central Bank of Iraq and the need for reform

August 6, 2016

Central Bank of Iraq and the need for reform 10201514125737406-655x360-1-655x360

The central bank is no basis in the financial and economic reform a country, and as they say is the home of disease , So seek all countries of the world towards the preservation of this important institution away from the abusers and influential, so note in the various economically stable countries special attention to national Balbannok, led by central banks.

Recently the central bank issued new instructions to Iraqi private banks and money transfer companies, broker for buying and selling the dollar in order to open communication.

According to what is stated in these documents, the central bank adopted an open door policy for communicating with private banks licensed companies, remittance companies and broker in the sale and purchase of foreign currencies, in order to overcome the obstacles and the elimination of bureaucratic phenomena and to prevent exploitation and favoritism, and to help build a banking and financial sector decently.

Central Bank of Iraq and the need for reform 1

Central Bank of Iraq and the need for reform Index3

Central Bank of Iraq and the need for reform 2

In common sense toward reform first action will be to fight all forms of corruption, and reduce its spread, and not to leave the corruption and abuses and to issue regulations and decisions that may be "ink on paper", as well as surfacing questions; who will implement these decisions? Are they themselves conniving and corruption have contributed to the operations ?? Intuitive are all questions do not need a lot of business acumen to ask !!

What is important is not the resolutions, regulations and documents, but what will result from this instruction of commitment and control by the authorities concerned and tracking the implementation of the provisions in order to be a real meaning of the text.

The central bank powers to financial institutions and bodies, and banks charge to be more open and more control over these institutions and monitor all their work, and in particular the money is moving out of Iraq, in order not to be a window for operations and suspicious transactions, and service of corruption and the owners of the money.

Also must adjust the auction of foreign currency, control of Iraqi funds that have disappeared over the auction currency in accordance with the fake contracts, but this requires a concerted effort in Iraq and abroad.

Here economists indicates that it is time to track corruption in Iraq and punish the corrupt, and the application of the method adopted in South Korea; imposed fines on corrupt officials is equal to six times the amount taken.

Financial excesses that the Central Bank of Iraq affected many incalculable Once an article, but it is dubious is the silence of government puts the index at the Observer that the parties and political figures and influential individuals involved in these processes, Banks, for example, constitute interfaces to the politicians and the corrupt, and the auction of the currency service for certain characters, as previously We mentioned that the corruption in all aspects of the state and not the central bank.

CBI demands of today's major role towards the country that suffer a major economic crisis, as the largest financial institutions in the country, and the need to regulate financial matters, and here the government should be more serious in dealing with any irregularities in the Bank's work in order to be to serve the country and not the powerful and corrupt , the central bank, at every country in the world is the house of the homeland and the citizen's money, citizen does not need flowery phrases about the reform and opening up, but need practical measures on the ground and in concrete terms.

LINK

Central Bank of Iraq and the need for reform 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Central Bank of Iraq and the need for reform Empty Re: Central Bank of Iraq and the need for reform

Post by RamblerNash Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:35 pm

Why isn't the CBI talking about the RV like the Guru's are?

Ask the Guru's where their getting their information because the CBI doesn't seem to know that they are supposed to RV their currency tomorrow...or the next day...or the next week...or...

Central Bank of Iraq and the need for reform 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum