Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Mother of a teen who shot at police officers blames Black Lives Matter I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mother of a teen who shot at police officers blames Black Lives Matter I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mother of a teen who shot at police officers blames Black Lives Matter I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mother of a teen who shot at police officers blames Black Lives Matter I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mother of a teen who shot at police officers blames Black Lives Matter I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mother of a teen who shot at police officers blames Black Lives Matter I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mother of a teen who shot at police officers blames Black Lives Matter I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mother of a teen who shot at police officers blames Black Lives Matter I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mother of a teen who shot at police officers blames Black Lives Matter I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mother of a teen who shot at police officers blames Black Lives Matter I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mother of a teen who shot at police officers blames Black Lives Matter I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mother of a teen who shot at police officers blames Black Lives Matter I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mother of a teen who shot at police officers blames Black Lives Matter I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mother of a teen who shot at police officers blames Black Lives Matter I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mother of a teen who shot at police officers blames Black Lives Matter I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mother of a teen who shot at police officers blames Black Lives Matter I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mother of a teen who shot at police officers blames Black Lives Matter I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mother of a teen who shot at police officers blames Black Lives Matter I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mother of a teen who shot at police officers blames Black Lives Matter I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mother of a teen who shot at police officers blames Black Lives Matter I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Mother of a teen who shot at police officers blames Black Lives Matter

2 posters

Go down

Mother of a teen who shot at police officers blames Black Lives Matter Empty Mother of a teen who shot at police officers blames Black Lives Matter

Post by Ponee Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:36 pm

The mother of a teen who shot at police officers while with his cousin, said that they had been “doing what Black Lives Matter wanted them to do.”

Mother of a teen who shot at police officers blames Black Lives Matter 57a149afc46188702e8b4591

Mother of a teen who shot at police officers blames Black Lives Matter 57a163ffc361884b1a8b4571
People hold up a banner during a Black Lives Matter protest outside City Hall in Manhattan, New York, U.S., August 1, 2016 © Andrew Kelly / Reuters

Police in Pennsylvania were responding to gunshots Friday morning when their vehicle came under fire by two teenagers. The teens were arrested on Tuesday, The mother of one holds Black Lives Matter at least partially responsible.

They are in jail for doing what Black Lives Matter wanted them to do: shoot at cops,” Luz Rentas said in a statement to several media outlets, Associated Press reported. “The truth is that these are two punk kids following the orders of an irresponsible organization and now they're gonna pay for it."

Marquell Rentas, 17, and Trenton Nace, 18, are cousins facing serious charges, including attempted homicide of a law enforcement officer. They were arrested after officers received a report of a shooting at a cemetery in Columbia, just before 3:30 am on Friday, according to the AP.

The 17-year-old Rentas reportedly told officers, “I was shooting at you,” when he was arrested.
District Attorney Craig Stedman seemed to agree with the mother, saying, “There's a lot of rhetoric demonizing police. It creates greater a chance to have individuals emboldened to take violent actions out on police.
The local Black Lives Matter chapter rejects Luz Rentas’ accusations, saying the group does not endorse violence as means to accomplish their goal of ending police brutality.

Kevin Ressler, pastor and co-organizer of Lancaster’s Black Lives Matter chapter, said Rentas reached out to him on Monday night via Facebook and had a lengthy conversation. He hopes to meet with her and the teens to discuss how to better serve young African-American men.

Hopefully we can take this near-tragic circumstance and try to figure out what positive can come from it,” he said, AP reported.

https://www.rt.com/usa/354424-mom-blames-black-lives-matter-shooting-police/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=RSS

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mother of a teen who shot at police officers blames Black Lives Matter Empty Re: Mother of a teen who shot at police officers blames Black Lives Matter

Post by GypZ Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:14 pm

To hear her mother say that.I am not surprised she is angry at them.God i pray she gets peace!
GypZ
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum