Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

WSOMN Tuesday Drama 8/2/16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: WSOMN Tuesday Drama 8/2/16   Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:29 am

SERA wrote
26m ago
THE WSOMN CHAT ROOM IS A PLACE TO SHARE INFORMATION PERTAINING TO THE RV. IT IS NOT A CHURCH. IT IS NOT A BAR. IT IS NOT A POLITICAL FORUM. WHEN BEHAVIOR THAT IS NOT APPROPRIATE FOR FUTURE MEN AND WOMEN OF MEANS OCCURS I HEAR ABOUT IT. WE ARE TOO CLOSE TO THE END TO LOOK LIKE WE CANNOT HANDLE WEALTH WITH DIGNITY...

Fathertime wrote
26m ago
I thought that there was something new about avatars.......I have nothing at the top of the page

RaginCajun wrote
25m ago
FATHERTIME- NO DANCING AVATARS, OR PERSONAL PICTURES

Fathertime wrote
22m ago
Any rule then on emojis???

Tigerprincess wrote
11m ago
No religious songs either??? Holy cow man

DePaul13 wrote
7m ago
this is being scrolled on the Iraq News Site... Dollar against the Iraqi dinar settle at 128.500 per $ 100
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Tuesday Drama 8/2/16   Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:03 am

lostnq8 wrote
6m ago
BREAKING: Dow falls 100 points as US stocks track global markets

dinardiva wrote
5m ago
why excited about -100 we have seen -600 wasnt that alot worst? sorry i am confused -100 would be minimal
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Tuesday Drama 8/2/16   Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:14 pm

ADMINBILL wrote
4m ago
FOR ALL OF YOU ON THIS SITE I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT WE ALL ARE IN NEED OF THIS EVENT TO OCCUR ASAP FOR ONE REASON OR ANOTHER. SUNNI, RIC, MYSELF AND OUR OTHER HOSTS CAN FEEL THE APPREHENSION, CONCERN AND FRUSTRATION THAT COULD MAKE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SAVING YOUR HOME OR, GOD FORBID, LOOSING IT. WE WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT ASIDE FROM BEING HOSTS OF THIS SITE WE CARE ABOUT EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU AND PRAY FOR A POSITIVE FINAL OUTCOME ASAP.

11:14am CDT
ADMINBILL wrote
3m ago    ONCE AGAIN GOOD MORNING, AFTERNOON, EVENING. WE ARE STILL IN THE TIME FRAME THAT PUTS US INTO WEDNESDAY IF NOT TODAY. ONLY ONE RESPONSE TO MY MORNING INQUIRIES SO FAR WHICH IS UNUSUAL BUT NOT NECESSARILY EARTH SHATTERING. IF I HEAR MORE I WILL LET YOU KNOW.

11:45am
ADMINBILL wrote
2m ago    I HAVE JUST POSTED A FORUM ARTICLE (IN CATEGORY "GLOBAL TRAVEL INTERNATIONAL") RELATING TO A BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY ("BECOME A GLOBAL TRAVEL AGENT") I HAVE BEEN IN FOR MANY YEARS. I HAD A REQUEST THIS MORNING TO SET UP A FORUM THAT WOULD OFFER SUCH OPPORTUNITIES AS WELL AS PROVIDING A SECTION WHICH MEMBERS COULD OFFER ADVISE FOR POTENTIAL INVESTMENTS.

11:59a
ADMINBILL wrote
32m ago    SUNNI - I PERSONALLY VETTED ALMOST 40 NEW OR RE-ACTIVATED MEMBERS LAST NIGHT. THERE AR A FEW MORE TO GO.

12:10p
ADMINBILL wrote
21m ago    FOR ALL OF YOU ON THIS SITE I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT WE ALL ARE IN NEED OF THIS EVENT TO OCCUR ASAP FOR ONE REASON OR ANOTHER. SUNNI, RIC, MYSELF AND OUR OTHER HOSTS CAN FEEL THE APPREHENSION, CONCERN AND FRUSTRATION THAT COULD MAKE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SAVING YOUR HOME OR, GOD FORBID, LOOSING IT. WE WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT ASIDE FROM BEING HOSTS OF THIS SITE WE CARE ABOUT EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU AND PRAY FOR A POSITIVE FINAL OUTCOME ASAP.

Sunni Daze wrote
23m ago    GRETAH SEND ME YOUR FRIENDS EMAIL AND THE BOARD NAME THEY WANT AND I CAN DO THAT ASAP FOR YOU.

Sunni Daze wrote
17m ago    SAME FOR ANYONE ADMIN IS SCREENING NEW PEOPLE IF YOU PERSONALLY HAVE A FRIEND YOU WANT IN THE ROOM SEND ME THE INFORMATION AND I WILL DO THAT FOR YOU

12:18p
ADMINBILL wrote
27m ago    YOU ARE GIVING ME FAR TO MUCH CREDIT. WITHOUT SUNNI, RIC AND THE TEAM WE WOULD HAVE NOTHING.

yarcrafterjim wrote
1h ago
AdminBill: I'm working in my yard today and all week. I have a yard sale this Friday and Saturday. I need the proceeds because I am about to lose my house. So I need either huge garage sale success or an RV!

gretah wrote
30m ago
Robert Kiyosaki of "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" has Zim. I've been reading his books and listening to some of his radio show recordings. I think he has good advice about what to do with our money post-RV. I get his books at the library. I listen at RichDad.com

Sunni Daze wrote
27m ago
RC IF ANY ONE ASKS IF IT IS A PERSONAL FRIEND I CAN GET THEM IN WITH AN EMAIL AND BOARD NAME A BRAND NEW MEMBER NEEDS TO BE VETTED BY ADMIN

snickers wrote
10m ago
Sunni Does this mean those who continued to abuse the church/bar/political norms were admonished, or were they dropped.

Sunni Daze wrote
9m ago
SNICKERS NO ONE HAS BEEN BANNED

Sunni Daze wrote
9m ago
SNICKERS THE RULES ARE POSTED WE FELL THAT BEING ADULTS THEY WILL FOLLOW THE RULES THIS ISN'T KINDERGARTEN LOL

evenstar wrote
5m ago
Just FYI- Awake-in-3D will e a guest on the WingIt call in an hour
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Tuesday Drama 8/2/16   Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:54 pm

RaginCajun wrote
15m ago
ADMINBILL PART 1-HERE IS WHERE I THINK WE ARE AT 1:40PM MDT TUESDAY AFTERNOON. I BELIEVE WE ARE IN THE PROCESS WHICH INCORPORATES THE CURRENCY AND THE BONDS. I BELIEVE THAT THE BOND TRANSACTIONS ARE WHAT HAS BEEN HOLDING THE PROCESS UP BUT THAT IS A DONE DEAL NOW.

RaginCajun wrote
15m ago
ADMINBILL PART 2-I BELIEVE THAT THE CURRENCY MUST PRECEDE THE BONDS TO SUPPORT BOND REDEMPTION OR, AT THE VERY LEAST, GO AT THE SAME TIME. I DO NOT BELIEVE THE BONDS CAN PRECEDE THE CURRENCY. I FURTHER BELIEVE THAT WE MUST BE NEAR WITH THE CURRENT PUBLIC BOND DISCUSSIONS. MY OPINION ONLY
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Tuesday Drama 8/2/16   Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:19 pm

Sunnysplace wrote
2m ago
DINARMAVEN, THINK SHE. IS TAKING A BREAK.....BUT.........MEAN OLE SUNNY IS HERE........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Tuesday Drama 8/2/16   Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:45 pm

@dinardiva wrote:
this is being scrolled on the Iraq News Site... Dollar against the Iraqi dinar settle at 128.500 per $ 100
More like 1800/1 USD

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

WSOMN Tuesday Drama 8/2/16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: