Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

RTC isn't about INTEL y'all - Saturday 7/30/16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FairyDmac
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: RTC isn't about INTEL y'all - Saturday 7/30/16   Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:43 pm

Awaken must have taken her meds today because usually Connie would be gutted and banned for having a thought.

connie wrote
4m ago
Thank you! I don't have too much if anything in the way of intel or insight as to what is happening. I appreciate ALL OF YOU THOUGH!

AWAKEN wrote
4m ago
LUCKY FOR YOU THAT WE ARE NOT ALL ABOUT INTEL IN THIS CHAT CONNIE

AWAKEN wrote
4m ago
AS A MATTER OF FACT WE ARE ABOUT EDITFYING, ENCOURAGING, AND GROWING SPIRITUALLY, AND THE TRUTH

connie wrote
2m ago
Yes awaken. I understand and appreciate all aspects of this site!

AWAKEN wrote
18s ago
KEEP THE PARTY GOING ALL DAY, NO WORRIES, NO COMPLAINING, MUSIC AND LAUGHTER ARE TWO OF THE BEST MEDICINES TO ANY PROBLEM. SO IF YOU ARE GOING THROUGH SOMETHING JUST SIT BACK AND ENJOY THE MUSIC AND THE JOKES OFFERED HERE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FairyDmac
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: RTC isn't about INTEL y'all - Saturday 7/30/16   Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:00 pm

Fisher put himself on the cover of TIME magazine

Fisher wrote
1m ago
AWAKEN, ck email for todays update

AWAKEN wrote
11s ago
GOD MORNING FISHER REPLY SENT

AWAKEN wrote
moments ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzZ_urpj4As THE WAY YOU MAKE ME FEEL...FISHER FOR YOU FROM CHATTERERES

Fisher wrote
16s ago
please either post todays in chat or in my area and post link for the room, pleas, all, keep it in the room,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FairyDmac
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: RTC isn't about INTEL y'all - Saturday 7/30/16   Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:07 pm

Fisher wrote
2m ago
When you read the update, bear in mind that there were a few tense moments last night concerning Turkeu and Saudi Arabia, they were being obstinate and, a la the Godfather movie, were made offers they couldn't refuse, I'll leave it at that

AWAKEN wrote
37s ago
We were waiting for the Tier 3 redemptions and PAYMASTERS to be liquid-that is done. The New Republic Treasury has been meeting since 9:30 AM to firm up last minute protocols.

AWAKEN wrote
22s ago
When that meeting let's out, we were told it would go.(this was the G3, it let out at 11am EDT) The rates from the last sitrep were again confirmed, accept for the Afghani, which was off by 50 cents. Large holders of ZIM (over a quad) will be redeeming in private VIP locations, where I'm told we'll be treated like royalty, for lack of a better term. I've also been told that these appointments will get first priority for timing and amenities.

AWAKEN wrote
16s ago
I feel that there really isn't any more intel that matters at this time, other than the toll free numbers themselves. I personally have enough to digest for now and am optimistically, realistically, and whole heartedly expecting to have redemptions to sometime this weekend. I do have one report that says we won't be redeeming until Monday or Tuesday,

AWAKEN wrote
16s ago
but I think that may be a message that applies to currency holders without ZIM. In addition. Bond guys expect to be liquid with their bonds soon after everything else goes, and have been told by Monday August 1st

AWAKEN wrote
moments ago
END
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: RTC isn't about INTEL y'all - Saturday 7/30/16   Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:10 pm

A few days ago I actually cancelled my membership of that forum. Even reading it as a complete skeptic, the unhinged nature of the fantasy world they live in became too much to bear. Before joining there I had thought that the Wingit crowd were pretty much "out there" but in comparison with RTC, they're stone cold sober!

There are two kinds of people...and I don't like them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: RTC isn't about INTEL y'all - Saturday 7/30/16   Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:53 pm

Understandable, Ethel.  But not to worry!  Between Fairy, Kenny & myself, you can still keep up with the latest. 

For instance....  Now the kids are talking about what life was like when they were younger and how things have changed.  Here's a sample:

mem wrote
2m ago
having to wera a garder belt to hold up nylons before panty hose
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: RTC isn't about INTEL y'all - Saturday 7/30/16   Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:08 am

Quote :
AS A MATTER OF FACT WE ARE ABOUT EDITFYING, ENCOURAGING, AND GROWING SPIRITUALLY, AND THE TRUTH

They would not know truth if it bit them on the arse.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RTC isn't about INTEL y'all - Saturday 7/30/16   Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:21 pm

Quote :
mem having to wera a garder belt to hold up nylons before panty hose

Garder belt?  I believe you mean Garter

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: RTC isn't about INTEL y'all - Saturday 7/30/16   Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:09 am

Maybe for men to support their 'onion'!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

RTC isn't about INTEL y'all - Saturday 7/30/16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: