Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
CURACAO GCR RV: THE CURACAO BANKERS MEDIA trying to HIDE the REAL TRUTH in telling the PUBLIC of the PROSPERITY FUNDS. I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
CURACAO GCR RV: THE CURACAO BANKERS MEDIA trying to HIDE the REAL TRUTH in telling the PUBLIC of the PROSPERITY FUNDS. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
CURACAO GCR RV: THE CURACAO BANKERS MEDIA trying to HIDE the REAL TRUTH in telling the PUBLIC of the PROSPERITY FUNDS. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
CURACAO GCR RV: THE CURACAO BANKERS MEDIA trying to HIDE the REAL TRUTH in telling the PUBLIC of the PROSPERITY FUNDS. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
CURACAO GCR RV: THE CURACAO BANKERS MEDIA trying to HIDE the REAL TRUTH in telling the PUBLIC of the PROSPERITY FUNDS. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
CURACAO GCR RV: THE CURACAO BANKERS MEDIA trying to HIDE the REAL TRUTH in telling the PUBLIC of the PROSPERITY FUNDS. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
CURACAO GCR RV: THE CURACAO BANKERS MEDIA trying to HIDE the REAL TRUTH in telling the PUBLIC of the PROSPERITY FUNDS. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
CURACAO GCR RV: THE CURACAO BANKERS MEDIA trying to HIDE the REAL TRUTH in telling the PUBLIC of the PROSPERITY FUNDS. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
CURACAO GCR RV: THE CURACAO BANKERS MEDIA trying to HIDE the REAL TRUTH in telling the PUBLIC of the PROSPERITY FUNDS. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
CURACAO GCR RV: THE CURACAO BANKERS MEDIA trying to HIDE the REAL TRUTH in telling the PUBLIC of the PROSPERITY FUNDS. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
CURACAO GCR RV: THE CURACAO BANKERS MEDIA trying to HIDE the REAL TRUTH in telling the PUBLIC of the PROSPERITY FUNDS. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
CURACAO GCR RV: THE CURACAO BANKERS MEDIA trying to HIDE the REAL TRUTH in telling the PUBLIC of the PROSPERITY FUNDS. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
CURACAO GCR RV: THE CURACAO BANKERS MEDIA trying to HIDE the REAL TRUTH in telling the PUBLIC of the PROSPERITY FUNDS. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
CURACAO GCR RV: THE CURACAO BANKERS MEDIA trying to HIDE the REAL TRUTH in telling the PUBLIC of the PROSPERITY FUNDS. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
CURACAO GCR RV: THE CURACAO BANKERS MEDIA trying to HIDE the REAL TRUTH in telling the PUBLIC of the PROSPERITY FUNDS. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
CURACAO GCR RV: THE CURACAO BANKERS MEDIA trying to HIDE the REAL TRUTH in telling the PUBLIC of the PROSPERITY FUNDS. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
CURACAO GCR RV: THE CURACAO BANKERS MEDIA trying to HIDE the REAL TRUTH in telling the PUBLIC of the PROSPERITY FUNDS. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
CURACAO GCR RV: THE CURACAO BANKERS MEDIA trying to HIDE the REAL TRUTH in telling the PUBLIC of the PROSPERITY FUNDS. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
CURACAO GCR RV: THE CURACAO BANKERS MEDIA trying to HIDE the REAL TRUTH in telling the PUBLIC of the PROSPERITY FUNDS. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
CURACAO GCR RV: THE CURACAO BANKERS MEDIA trying to HIDE the REAL TRUTH in telling the PUBLIC of the PROSPERITY FUNDS. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

CURACAO GCR RV: THE CURACAO BANKERS MEDIA trying to HIDE the REAL TRUTH in telling the PUBLIC of the PROSPERITY FUNDS.

5 posters

Go down

CURACAO GCR RV: THE CURACAO BANKERS MEDIA trying to HIDE the REAL TRUTH in telling the PUBLIC of the PROSPERITY FUNDS. Empty CURACAO GCR RV: THE CURACAO BANKERS MEDIA trying to HIDE the REAL TRUTH in telling the PUBLIC of the PROSPERITY FUNDS.

Post by Rwederfoort Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:26 am

[size=33]CURACAO GCR RV: THE CURACAO BANKERS MEDIA trying to HIDE the REAL TRUTH in telling the PUBLIC of the PROSPERITY FUNDS.[/size]

CURACAO GCR RV: THE CURACAO BANKERS MEDIA trying to HIDE the REAL TRUTH in telling the PUBLIC of the PROSPERITY FUNDS. DebtFree
Dear Brothers and Sisters, NOW the PROBLEM is this we have the OTHER BANKERS who are not with the CHINESE ELDERS their Prosperity Funds release project for Humanity, and are trying to put more FEAR, or trying to tell lies or trying to keep the TRUTH of going out.
HERE in CURACAO is also the same as all over the WORLD especially as in the US where the MEDIA has not been telling the TRUTH, and the POLITICIANS and have been going their ways of that old ways they used to have in Mind Controlling the Citizens.
THE MEDIA is being PAID and are the OWNERS of all the MEDIA installations and organizations so they will not tell the TRUTH.
NOW that this information is out, they will try something to FOOL the PUBLIC, but they TRICKS will not work any more because the TRUTH cannot be hidden.
EVERYDAY you can see that everyone is AWAKEN and know the real truth.
So soon they them selfs will understand that their DAYS are OVER, and need to TELL the TRUTH so they can be FORGIVEN.
THEY MUST BE ABLE TO TELL THE REAL TRUTH, for them to be FORGIVEN.
LETS HOPE THAT THE MEDIA WILL DO THEIR HOME WORK, and tell the PUBLIC the TRUTH of the PROSPERITY FUNDS.
NO ONE WANTS TO TALK ABOUT IT, WHY?
Ronald Wederfoort
5999 5156118

Rwederfoort
Elite Member
Elite Member

https://wordpress.com/post/ronaldwederfoort.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

CURACAO GCR RV: THE CURACAO BANKERS MEDIA trying to HIDE the REAL TRUTH in telling the PUBLIC of the PROSPERITY FUNDS. Empty Re: CURACAO GCR RV: THE CURACAO BANKERS MEDIA trying to HIDE the REAL TRUTH in telling the PUBLIC of the PROSPERITY FUNDS.

Post by jwflatt Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:03 pm

Hey Dinar Daily  why waste space with this idiots postings?

jwflatt
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

CURACAO GCR RV: THE CURACAO BANKERS MEDIA trying to HIDE the REAL TRUTH in telling the PUBLIC of the PROSPERITY FUNDS. Empty Re: CURACAO GCR RV: THE CURACAO BANKERS MEDIA trying to HIDE the REAL TRUTH in telling the PUBLIC of the PROSPERITY FUNDS.

Post by Jayzze Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:51 pm

because like 95 percent  of the crap that is posted on the sites is totally bogus . so its just  more bs
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:02 pm

LETS HOPE THAT THE MEDIA WILL DO THEIR HOME WORK, and tell the PUBLIC the TRUTH of the PROSPERITY FUNDS.

The truth is there are no prosperity funds.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

CURACAO GCR RV: THE CURACAO BANKERS MEDIA trying to HIDE the REAL TRUTH in telling the PUBLIC of the PROSPERITY FUNDS. 2805820865  CURACAO GCR RV: THE CURACAO BANKERS MEDIA trying to HIDE the REAL TRUTH in telling the PUBLIC of the PROSPERITY FUNDS. 2805820865  CURACAO GCR RV: THE CURACAO BANKERS MEDIA trying to HIDE the REAL TRUTH in telling the PUBLIC of the PROSPERITY FUNDS. 2805820865  CURACAO GCR RV: THE CURACAO BANKERS MEDIA trying to HIDE the REAL TRUTH in telling the PUBLIC of the PROSPERITY FUNDS. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:19 pm

Jayzze wrote:because like 95 percent  of the crap that is posted on the sites is totally bogus . so its just  more bs

Yes, the posts here from the gurus are BS.  They are posted other places too, but the comments are heavily censored. 

What's so nice about Dinar Daily is people are able to have an intelligent discussion as to why those posts/articles are BS.  

There are still people out there researching Dinar and other currencies.  Hopefully they will find Dinar Daily and read some of the thoughtful, informed, factual conversations that people have here and then realize there is no RV on the horizon for any of these currencies. 

People from other sites can't ask questions there without the risk of being jumped on by other members or being banned.   Those people are welcome to come over here, ask questions and get them answered without being verbally beat up.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:48 pm

Ssmith .... :tup: bigsmile

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

CURACAO GCR RV: THE CURACAO BANKERS MEDIA trying to HIDE the REAL TRUTH in telling the PUBLIC of the PROSPERITY FUNDS. 2805820865  CURACAO GCR RV: THE CURACAO BANKERS MEDIA trying to HIDE the REAL TRUTH in telling the PUBLIC of the PROSPERITY FUNDS. 2805820865  CURACAO GCR RV: THE CURACAO BANKERS MEDIA trying to HIDE the REAL TRUTH in telling the PUBLIC of the PROSPERITY FUNDS. 2805820865  CURACAO GCR RV: THE CURACAO BANKERS MEDIA trying to HIDE the REAL TRUTH in telling the PUBLIC of the PROSPERITY FUNDS. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum