Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
DebTarHeelGirl Says Let's Pray Together! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
DebTarHeelGirl Says Let's Pray Together! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
DebTarHeelGirl Says Let's Pray Together! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
DebTarHeelGirl Says Let's Pray Together! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
DebTarHeelGirl Says Let's Pray Together! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
DebTarHeelGirl Says Let's Pray Together! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
DebTarHeelGirl Says Let's Pray Together! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
DebTarHeelGirl Says Let's Pray Together! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
DebTarHeelGirl Says Let's Pray Together! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
DebTarHeelGirl Says Let's Pray Together! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
DebTarHeelGirl Says Let's Pray Together! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
DebTarHeelGirl Says Let's Pray Together! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
DebTarHeelGirl Says Let's Pray Together! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
DebTarHeelGirl Says Let's Pray Together! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
DebTarHeelGirl Says Let's Pray Together! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
DebTarHeelGirl Says Let's Pray Together! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
DebTarHeelGirl Says Let's Pray Together! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
DebTarHeelGirl Says Let's Pray Together! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
DebTarHeelGirl Says Let's Pray Together! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
DebTarHeelGirl Says Let's Pray Together! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

DebTarHeelGirl Says Let's Pray Together!

4 posters

Go down

DebTarHeelGirl Says Let's Pray Together! Empty DebTarHeelGirl Says Let's Pray Together!

Post by Ssmith Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:11 pm

Let's Pray Together!

The prayer of agreement is SUPER powerful and can move mountains!

Heavenly Father, we come to Your throne of grace today through Your Son, Jesus.   Father God, we believe that You have parted the way for this financial blessing to be released this weekend just as You parted the way for Your children at the shores of the Red Sea.  Lord, we thank You for Your financial blessing that by the unction of the Holy Spirit, You've guided us to.

Father, we know that there have been many delays and even attempts over the years to stop this blessing from reaching our hands but in this hour we stand strong and declare that what You have prepared for the saints for the advancement of Your Kingdom, no man or evil spiritual entity shall come against! 

Lord, You have taught us patience through this journey and for that we are truly grateful!  We have learned many things about receiving sudden wealth and how to make Your money grow once it reaches our hands and we know now that through all of this wait-You have been training us for such a time as this.  Praise You God, Praise You God, Praise You God!!!!!!!!

Lord we declare right now with spoken word because we know that there is POWER in the spoken word as evidenced through our Savior, Jesus.  Let our tongues confess that this financial blessing from You is RELEASED in Jesus' name!  We declare that the ancient wealth of King Solomon has been unearthed in the heavenlies and is released  to Your select Father God.  We declare that this released financial blessing is covered with Your protection for such a time as this! 

THE WEALTH OF SOLOMON IS IN OUR HOUSES NOW IN JESUS' MIGHTY NAME!!!!!  PROSPERITY THROUGH THIS WEALTH NOT ONLY COVERS ME AND MY FAMILY BUT COVERS ALL THOSE WHOM YOU'VE INSTILLED UPON OUR HEARTS DURING THAT TIME OF WAITING!  LORD WE DECLARE THAT THE WAITING IS NO MORE.  WE PRAISE YOU FATHER GOD!!!!  WE REJOICE IN YOUR GOODNESS.  WE HAVE TRAINED OUR SPIRITUAL EARS TO HEAR YOU AND HEED YOUR DIRECTION IN HOW TO USE YOUR FINANCIAL BLESSING!!!

Lord, we acknowledge that You have protected this blessing for CENTURIES for such a time as this and we have been joyfully in the fight on our knees in prayer to call for Your protection while moving it forward into our hands.

Thank you Father for this release in Jesus' mighty and Holy name!!!!!!!  We receive, we receive, we receive!!!!!!!!  We Praise You, we thank You, in Jesus' name.

Amen and Amen

It was written by Deb Tar Heel girl

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

DebTarHeelGirl Says Let's Pray Together! Empty Re: DebTarHeelGirl Says Let's Pray Together!

Post by Ethel Biscuit Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:46 pm

These days I wouldn't call myself a Christian, though as a teenager I had a "born again" experience and a lively faith. I also gained a university degree in Theology.

This linking of Christian faith and prosperity through the "RV" (even if it were real, which it is not) seems to me to be utter blasphemy.

(There, Ethel B gets serious for once.)

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

DebTarHeelGirl Says Let's Pray Together! Empty Re: DebTarHeelGirl Says Let's Pray Together!

Post by Terbo56 Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:57 pm

This whole thing has been blasphemic from the start, and it started with that friggin' Okie- {Lonnie Freels}- But you speak the truth, and nobody can or will argue with that!! happydance Very Happy
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:44 pm

Deb Tar Heel Girl has for a long time snowed us under with her religious blitherings.  She has told us to know with our knower!  Ok, just what does that mean in relation to this so called blessing?  While that question sits here let us examine the possibilities of this being a blessing.  Hmmmmm, well the literal application may apply, however just how it relates to how I think she intended it to mean raises many questions one of which is to whom is it a blessing and why is the Lord God Almighty involved?
The rise or fall of any currency certainly is owned by the country that has that currency.  I find it hard to trace back to any diety.  Further, any inference thereto would seem either sacrilegious or blasphemous.  One should be careful when referring to anything relating to our heavenly father.  The rise and fall of a currency certainly would not be applicable - at least as far any religious training and study I have had in the past.  The only close reference found would be when Jesus went into the Temple and ran off the money changers!

To me the continued referencing to the deity in her writings would indicate that she either is praying that the Lord assist her in gaining monetary gains or she is using religion for her own purposes.  You can use your own thinking powers to figure that one out as I have a personal opinion and all have a right to theirs. 

Since I got into this I have read the blithering of this lady and so far nothing has occurred except that sometime later she will be back (reminds me of Arnold).  Chow.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:52 pm

And this debtarshitheels is another one that is so blasphemic, it's a wonder churches don't erupt into a ball of flames when she drives by.....Maybe a full day's bath in high octane holy water might be in order.....That should smoke the snakes from her soul, IF she has one- hemademe getout flame sarcastic
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum