Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Security Council extends mandate of UNAMI in Iraq for a new year I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Security Council extends mandate of UNAMI in Iraq for a new year I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Security Council extends mandate of UNAMI in Iraq for a new year I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Security Council extends mandate of UNAMI in Iraq for a new year I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Security Council extends mandate of UNAMI in Iraq for a new year I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Security Council extends mandate of UNAMI in Iraq for a new year I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Security Council extends mandate of UNAMI in Iraq for a new year I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Security Council extends mandate of UNAMI in Iraq for a new year I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Security Council extends mandate of UNAMI in Iraq for a new year I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Security Council extends mandate of UNAMI in Iraq for a new year I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Security Council extends mandate of UNAMI in Iraq for a new year I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Security Council extends mandate of UNAMI in Iraq for a new year I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Security Council extends mandate of UNAMI in Iraq for a new year I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Security Council extends mandate of UNAMI in Iraq for a new year I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Security Council extends mandate of UNAMI in Iraq for a new year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Security Council extends mandate of UNAMI in Iraq for a new year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Security Council extends mandate of UNAMI in Iraq for a new year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Security Council extends mandate of UNAMI in Iraq for a new year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Security Council extends mandate of UNAMI in Iraq for a new year I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Security Council extends mandate of UNAMI in Iraq for a new year I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Security Council extends mandate of UNAMI in Iraq for a new year

Go down

Security Council extends mandate of UNAMI in Iraq for a new year Empty Security Council extends mandate of UNAMI in Iraq for a new year

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:30 am

Security Council extends mandate of UNAMI in Iraq for a new year

AM: 06: 57: 26/07/2016 Khandan

Security Council extends mandate of UNAMI in Iraq for a new year Un-19-12-2015

Khandan - The UN Security Council adopted a resolution extending the mandate of the United Nations Assistance Mission in Iraq, "UNAMI," for a full year ending in July 31, 2017.

The resolution drafted by the United States expressed "deep concern at the current security situation in Iraq and the continued presence of terrorist groups and the threat posed by these groups, particularly the organization of Daash and associated armed groups."

He called on the Council, which holds the figure in 2299, "all political entities in Iraq to intensify efforts to overcome divisions and engage in inclusive political process decision and take place in a timely manner in order to consolidate Iraqi national unity and strengthen the sovereignty and independence of the country," he said the agency "Anatolia".

The Council urged the Iraqi government's decision to "continue to strengthen governance and institutional reform in order to raise the standard of living of citizens, including through the fight against corruption and promotion of human rights and the rule of law and improve the conditions of women, especially women affected them from organizing Daash."

The resolution also urged the government to "accelerate its efforts to support stability and sustainable development in order to create conditions conducive to the return of refugees and displaced persons is voluntary and lasting way safeguard their dignity and the intrusion of their safety."

He condemned the Security Council in its resolution, "the destruction of the cultural heritage of Iraq, especially by al Daash, including the deliberate destruction of religious places and monuments."

The resolution expressed readiness of the Security Council imposed sanctions on more individuals, groups, undertakings and entities who support Daash.

The United Nations Assistance Mission for Iraq (UNAMI) was established under Security Council Resolution 1500 of 14 August 2003, and was scheduled to last for an extension to the end of July of this work completed before the decision to extend for a year the day.

The play, "UNAMI," many of the tasks, including "providing advice, support and assistance to the Government and people of Iraq for the advancement of the overall political Bhawwaarham national reconciliation and coordination of humanitarian assistance and delivery, and the voluntary and safe return and the organization for refugees and displaced persons and to promote the protection of human rights and judicial and legal reforms to strengthen the rule of law in Iraq," according to what the mission announced.

LINK

Security Council extends mandate of UNAMI in Iraq for a new year 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum