Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Emir of Qatar, the Arab summit leaves abruptly I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Emir of Qatar, the Arab summit leaves abruptly I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Emir of Qatar, the Arab summit leaves abruptly I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Emir of Qatar, the Arab summit leaves abruptly I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Emir of Qatar, the Arab summit leaves abruptly I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Emir of Qatar, the Arab summit leaves abruptly I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Emir of Qatar, the Arab summit leaves abruptly I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Emir of Qatar, the Arab summit leaves abruptly I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Emir of Qatar, the Arab summit leaves abruptly I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Emir of Qatar, the Arab summit leaves abruptly I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Emir of Qatar, the Arab summit leaves abruptly I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Emir of Qatar, the Arab summit leaves abruptly I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Emir of Qatar, the Arab summit leaves abruptly I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Emir of Qatar, the Arab summit leaves abruptly I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Emir of Qatar, the Arab summit leaves abruptly I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Emir of Qatar, the Arab summit leaves abruptly I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Emir of Qatar, the Arab summit leaves abruptly I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Emir of Qatar, the Arab summit leaves abruptly I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Emir of Qatar, the Arab summit leaves abruptly I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Emir of Qatar, the Arab summit leaves abruptly I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Emir of Qatar, the Arab summit leaves abruptly

Go down

Emir of Qatar, the Arab summit leaves abruptly Empty Emir of Qatar, the Arab summit leaves abruptly

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:57 am

Emir of Qatar, the Arab summit leaves abruptly

Emir of Qatar, the Arab summit leaves abruptly 232548Image1
Tamim Al Thani

Roudao - Erbil

He left the Emir of Qatar, Sheikh Tamim Al - Thani, the Arab summit meeting in Nouakchott , 27, abruptly.

Media said a Mauritanian, said that "the Emir of Qatar Sheikh Tamim Al Thani, withdrew abruptly from Nouakchott, currently under way in the opening session."

The sources added that "the Qatari Prince went to the airport an hour after attending the hearing," without explaining his reasons for withdrawing.

The afternoon kicked off the Mauritanian capital Nouakchott, the opening session of the 27th Arab summit to discuss the conflict in Yemen, Syria, Iraq and Libya, in addition to the formation of a joint Arab force.

LINK

Save

Emir of Qatar, the Arab summit leaves abruptly 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum