Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
7/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
7/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
7/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
7/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
7/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
7/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
7/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
7/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
7/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
7/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
7/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
7/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
7/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
7/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
7/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
7/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
7/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
7/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
7/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
7/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

7/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

7/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 7/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:19 am

Guru TNT Tony (via Pam): JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH TONY - THERE APPEARS TO BE A BLACKOUT IN IRAQ (WOO HOO). TONY HAS PEOPLE TRYING TO GET THRU...PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU CAN :-) THIS COULD BE A VERY GOOD SIGN FOR US!.....

Bulldog75: 
UPDATE. 33 REASONS TO RVD RATE POST NEAR AUGUST 1: 1. O & G 2. IMF & WTO pressures 3. World Court rulings 4. UN influence 5. Chapter 7 6. HCL 7. GOI/Banks/coinage 8. Ramadon 9. Removal of 000s 10.New IQD currency 11. World powers upset 12. Maliki -China oil agreements 13. US Reserve Currency power status 14.Tier1 & 2 vouchers/cash outs 15. World Elite control 16.Power, ca$h, Oil, Timing 17. Unanticipated leaks 18. Size of info into baskets & new software by WTO & IMF 19. Sensitivity & Secrecy info 20. Blatant corruption/payoffs 21. UST & Bank set up to cash in 22. US congress conflicts of Dems & Pubs 23..World Markets instability 24.Budget, debt ceiling, default 25. Lost Funds & abuses 26.NO One accountable 27. No guarantees,total speculation 28. US, Federal Reserve & World Bank cover-ups 29. Citizen's Rebellion of unknown opportunities 30..US & World Bank Bailouts 31.Synchronization of info/pings 32.Greatest Transfer of Wealth ever 33.Excessive Taxation. Note: 91% probability of Rate Post by August 1 with 9% X Factor. Blessings. Protect your family. Amen.

Guru Athena:   Iraq will show the rate to the world tomorrow.  The cbi is loading the rate into forex tonight sometime, if there is a problem it will not show, Iraq is going international tomorrow Iraq time our time tonight.  the rate is great.

Guru Phoenix3333:   The news has been fantastic coming out of Iraq.  This may be a stellar week, we may see the official announcement of the vote and the institution of the HCL,  we may see them officially removed from Chapter 7 sanctions and a high, high, high probablilty we will see the artificial program rate dropped, and the true exchange rate implemented and made international.  Can it happen tomorrow, sure it can, will it, I have no idea, the whole world is anticipating this.

Guru Sonny1:    I just got confirmation that they had the final read on the hcl today, and it should be approved and put into law this week.  All that needs to be done is signing = put into law.  They are still under certain sanctions, but can move free finanacially.

Guru Blaino:  It's late... but I have several days worth of stuff ... the long and short is that several of my contacts with excellent resources in the ME... especially Baghdad, are really confidant about tomorrow... I had this on Wednesday, on Thursday from another source and today from the first as a continuing confirmation! We shall see... To answer your next question: I think the best place to see it first is on the CBI site... hopefully the new site we stumbled into in April ... (just once!) will be uploaded to replace the existing site... and away we go! IMO, ForEx cannot assign it a value initially, but can push it once it has been assigned a value by ..... wait for it...... "Them!"   

As everyone knows... "them" are closely related to "They say..." which, as we all know are the biggest liars that ever was... (were?) Anyway There you have the essence of the intel in a very compressed form... Don't chew, don't swallow it all at once and it will expand into a multi day "Hopium" dose ..... LOL!

Guru Okie Oilman:  WITHOUT ANY INTEL THIS MORN IT IS DIFFICULT TO DETERMINE WHAT IF ANY EFFECT THE DEBT CEILING CONTRAVERSY WILL HAVE ON THE R/V. THE REASON FOR THE 4 O'CLOCK GOAL FOR AN AGREEMENT IS SO THAT THE WORLD MARKETS OPEN UP ON THE FORE-X AND IF THE TRADERS SEES THAT THE USA MAY HAVE A DEFAULT THAT WOULD AFFECT THEIR CREDIT RATING IT WOULD HAVE AN ADVERSE EFFECT ON WORLDS MARKETS.

THIS IS MUCH LARGER THAN JUST A R/V OR DEBT CEILING VOTE. THEIR ARE UNDERLYING FACTORS THAT RUN SO DEEP THAT THE ENTIRE WORLD'S ECONOMIES COULD BE EFFECTED. THE USA HAS THE WORLDS MOST STABLE CURRENCY AND IS THE INTERNATIONAL RECOGNIZED CURRENCY AND IF IT EVEN REMOTELY APPEARED THE DOLLAR WAS UN-STABLE THAT WOULD SEND SHOCK WAVES THRUOUT THE ENTIRE WORLD'S CURRENCY'S VALUE AND THE TRUST FACTOR WHICH UP TILL NOW IN THE FACT THE USA HAS NEVER DEFAULTED ON PAYMENT OF OBLIGATION'S WOULD OR COULD CAUSE THE MOST MAJOR FINANCIAL DISASTER IN HISTORY. SO YOU SEE---WE'RE JUST SMALL POTATOES IN THE GREATER SCHEME OF THINGS AND OUR DESIRE FOR AN R/V---VERY SMALL POTATOES

WE ARE NOW IN A POSITION OF WAITING TO SEE IF THE US GOV WILL ADHERE TO THE DECISSION OF THE WORLD COURT ----THAT PROVISION ACCORDING TO MY WATCH SHOULD EXPIRE BEFORE MIDNIGHT

I AM ON BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW LONG I WILL STAY--I AM HAVING INTERNET PROVIDER PROBLEMS AND IT IS ERRATIC AND UN RELIABLE--UNTIL I AM ABLE TO OPEN MY E-MAIL I HAVE NO NEW INTEL. IF THERE IS ANYTHING CHANGED AT THIS TIME I AM UNABLE TO ASCERTAIN. MY E-MAIL'S FROM THE M.E. IS ONE OF MY PRIME SOURCES OF INTEL IN CONJUNCTION WITH US GIV OFFICIALS.

Guru RichQueen:
For what it's worth, my sources completely concur. Got ahold of a source so high up this last week he tickle's God's toes.  I am watching anytime between Tokyo Forex opening and NY opening.

In case you hadn't noticed, I have been much quieter of late. My sources have gotten MUCH higher up, so I can post very little of what I'm told. And NO ONE has been right in calling a date yet, not just me. What I HAVE been consistently right about is only apparent long after the fact. Many times I have said something, then the other intel gatherers follow suit within 3-7 days. You are entitled to your opinion, however.

Guru Breitling:   We probably won't see another revaluation like this, what we are going through right now, ever again.  They will probably keep the story down.  They didn't plan on you and me getting into this investment.

Guru Phoenix3333:   We will see the nation of Iraq, IMO, drop in the rate of the Iraqi dinar prior to the other currencies rolling over.  The reval of this currency will basically jumpstart the entire system, give them a boost to their bottom line & foreign reserves - like a domino effect.  So, IMO the nation of Iraq will go first.  Congress must reach a debt ceiling agreement by Sunday 5:30 pm EST U.S. before the Asian financial markets open to prevent a steep market sell off,  there is concern over what the markets will do.  Some say  that shortly after the deal, we will see the rate initiated, will it happen, we just don't know, but would not surprise me, may be a day we remember forever!

Guru Donald:  Good Morning Friends
As usual, plenty of noise on the interwebs to read if you're so inclined. My favorite for keeping up on the latest Rumors and Intel, if you have a desire for that, is Dinar Recaps. You can sign up to receive their daily emails that capture the most current stuff too. Just be cautious and remember, Rumor and Intel creates expectations.. and I believe expectations are merely foreplay for misery. I'm not interested in any more misery in my life today. So I only read them for entertainment purpose, and small hope injections.

We also are under the full spectrum of speculation. Some saying tonight / tomorrow, others saying Thursday 28th, and even some later.. August 11th.  Lots of reasons postulated too, of course.. i.e. Its all Obama's fault, or Congress, the debt negotiations, Iraq political shenanigans, US political shenanigans, tax structures, the list goes on.

Personally, most of it is just noise to me at this point. Especially the blame and outrage. Blame and outrage are NOT a part of my Soul's plan today. Nay. In fact, blame and outrage, anger, resentments ( anger that I hold onto, don't let go of, festers, and becomes a resentment ) actually are all very destructive to my soul, my faith, my spirit, the Constant Conscious Contact with God that I seek. Those are emotions and aspects of ego.. and and block my connection with my essence, my soul. So, I choose to just let them go. I use this phrase constantly, to interrupt my obsessive mind, to redirect my negative thoughts and fears, back to Joy, Serenity, and trust in my God

Thy Will be Done.

Continue to believe in the RV, but also, continue to work today, in the Now, to handle that which needs to be handled in your world, today. Practice actual Trust in God ( not the same as memorizing texts and words ), clean house ( take responsibility where needed, make amends where required, take charge of what ever needs taking charge of ) and help others. Be of service where we can, it helps to stop the obsessive thoughts of self. Live today as if you never heard of the Dinar, and find peace of mind in knowing, that your in the game for whenever the false program rate is finally changed to the True value of the Iraq Dinar.

Love, Light, and Blessings my friends

and Please come home RV!

Donald

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum