Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
OKIE 7/06 Chat I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
OKIE 7/06 Chat I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
OKIE 7/06 Chat I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
OKIE 7/06 Chat I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
OKIE 7/06 Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
OKIE 7/06 Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
OKIE 7/06 Chat I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
OKIE 7/06 Chat I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
OKIE 7/06 Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
OKIE 7/06 Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
OKIE 7/06 Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
OKIE 7/06 Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
OKIE 7/06 Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
OKIE 7/06 Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
OKIE 7/06 Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
OKIE 7/06 Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
OKIE 7/06 Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
OKIE 7/06 Chat I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
OKIE 7/06 Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
OKIE 7/06 Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

OKIE 7/06 Chat

+4
HisPrincess
ranman
chattyk
TheBeav
8 posters

Go down

OKIE 7/06 Chat Empty OKIE 7/06 Chat

Post by TheBeav Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:35 pm

**okie chat 7-6-11
07/06/2011

[OKIE OIL MAN] I HAVE HAD BETTER NEWS DAY'S THAN TODAY BUT HERE IT IS--IT SEEM'S NOW AT THE LAST MINUTE THAT MALAKI AND ALLAWAI ARE STILL DISAGREEING OVER THE ERBIL AGREEMENT AND MALIKI IS HOLDING OUT FOR MORE POWER AND HOLDING THE R/V HOSTAGE AT THIS EXACT MOMENT IN TIME---HOW LONG HE CAN PROLONG THIS IS ANYONE'S GUESS--IT SEEM'S LOGICALLY THAT NECESSARY PRE-REQUISITES THAT HAVE BEEN MET AND SIGNED OFF AT THE UN AND THE IMF SHOULD TAKE PRECEDENCE OVER PERSONAL SQUABBLEING---ALSO MALAIKI'S PARTY OF ALLAWAIS (SPELLING IS WRONG BUT YOU GET THE GIST) IS CALLING FOR HIM TO BE REPLACED---SO NOW WITH EVERYTHING ELSE BUT THE KITCHEN SINK BEING THROWN INTO THIS MIX--HERE WE SIT---I AM STILL WAITING TO HEAR WHAT IF ANYTHING TRANSPIRED TODAY REGARDING THE BANK CASH IN APPOINTMENTS THAT WERE SUPPOSED TO BE MADE----

[OKIE OIL MAN] SOME GOV OFFICIALS WERE SUPPOSEDLY GIVEN VOUCHERS TO BE ACTIVATED IMMEDIATELY AFTER R/V IS POSTED

[EdH] Tdaddy question....

[tdaddy] Okie: do you feel either M or A will oust one or the other before this blessing comes thru?

[OKIE OIL MAN] MALIKI IS JUST ABOUT HISTORY---HE IS IN A VERY TENUOUS SITUATION--HIS OWN PARTY WANTS HIM OUT ALONG WITH EVERYONE ELSE IN PARLIMENT AND MINISTRY SEATS INCLUDING THE MINISTRY OFFICIALE HE APPOINTED HIMSELF----KINDA LIKE OBAMA---EVERYBODY WANTS HIM GONE ---JUST CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO SEND HIM DOWN THE ROAD KICKING ROCKS[EdH] DNR1 asks.....

[DNR1] Okie: do you feel that the IMF or something like that can or will intervene in this aquabble to get the RV done and pushed through? Thank you!

[DNR1] squabble i meant

[OKIE OIL MAN] NO TO THE IMF--DUE TO TOTAL SOVERINGTY IRAQ HAS COMPLETE CONTROL OF ALL FINANCIAL MATTERS IN IRAQ[OKIE OIL MAN] THIS CRAP GOING ON WITH MALAKI AND ALLAWAI SEEMS TO HAVE COME TO A STALEMATE JUST TODAY--IT WILL HAVE TO MOVE OFF DEAD CENTER SOON OR THEIR WILL BE A NO CONFIDENCE VOTE ON THE PM AND PERHAPS EVEN ANOTHER ELECTION----ALSO THERE ARE OTHER HOUSE KEEPING MATTERS THAT HAS TO BE TAKEN CARE OF PREVIOUS TO JULY 31 [OKIE OIL MAN] LET ME ELABORATE A BIT FURTHER---THE ERBIL AGREEMENT IS THE POINT OF CONTENTION BETWEEN ALLAWAI AND MALAKI---IT REPRESENTS A LARGE AMOUNT OF AUTHORITY THAT MALIKI WANTS TO KEEP AND ALLAWAI SAYS ---NO----IF THIS KEEPS UP---WATCH KURDISTAN STEP IN AND DRIVE THE SHIP HOME---THEY ARE THE ONLY THING IN IRAQ THAT HAS THERE S--T TOGETHER [OKIE OIL MAN] I ALSO FOUND OUT THAT TODAY JOE BIDEN IS REALLY WRACKING UP THE MILES ON HIS CREDIT CARD--SEEMS LIKE HE IS IN IRAQ MORE THAN HERE IN THE USA-----HEY------MAYBE THAT IS A GOOD THING>>>>>

[EdH] [mortoys] What about the three days they have to drop the rate as mentioned previously?

[OKIE OIL MAN] I NEVER WAS THE ONE WHO SPECIFIED THE 3 DAY SCENARIO---ASK THE ORIGINATOR OF THAT STATEMENT NOT ME [OKIE OIL MAN] SHABBI IS IN A GIVEN SET OF CIRCUMSTANCES THAT HE WOULD RATHER NOT BE IN---YES HE HAS THE AUTHORITY BUT LACKS THE ENDORSMENT OF THE PARLIMENT (UP TILL NOW) I AM NOT SURE IF HE GOT THAT OR NOT BUT WOULD THINK THAT WHEN IRAQ BECAME SOVERIGN THAT HE COULD DO THIS ON HIS OWN------HE STILL HAS TO PLAY THE GAME OF POLITICS AND THAT IS WHAT IS TRANSPIRING NOW

[abbababy] EdH Why if everything was completed by June 30th, are we still waiting for it to show up at the banks? Epeciallly when so many people ae saying they were called to cash in. what about the congress people cashing in?

[OKIE OIL MAN] ABBABABY--POLITICS ARE THE ONLY PLAUSABLE EXCUSE AND REASONING AT THIS TIME--SOMETHING NONE OF US CAN CONTROL [lionofgold] Is the rate no longer live?????

[OKIE OIL MAN] RATE IS LIVE IN COUNTRY---NOT POSTED ANYWHERE ELSE AT THIS EXACT MOMENT IN TIME---THINGS CAN CHANGE IN A SPLIT SECOND THO

[OKIE OIL MAN] THERE ARE SEVERAL PLACES AROUND THE GLOBE THAT THE DINAR IS BEING BOUGHT FOR OVER 1.00 DOLLAR PER DINAR

[OKIE OIL MAN] LETS GET THAT A LITTLE MORE CLARIFIED---THAT IS ONE DOLLAR PER DINAR----

[lionofgold] Is the rate no longer live?????

[OKIE OIL MAN] I JUST SAID IT IS IN IRAQ--YOU GUYS TRY READING FOR YOURSELVES

[dinargrad100] Okie, thank you for your willingness to pass on intel. My father has a contractof friend in Iraq. He told me today that his employees there have heard whispers of a big announcment tomorrow. could this have something to do with the RV?

[OKIE OIL MAN] DINARGRAD100--POSSIBILITY--DON'T LOSE BLADDER CONTROL YET--THEY HAVE OF LATE BEEN MAKING A BIG TO DO ABOUT EVERY LITTLE ANNOUNCEMENT THAT COMES OUT OF IRAQ--FOR ALL WE KNOW IT MAY BE SURROUNDING THE JUST SIGNED TODAY OF A MEGA CONTRACT FOR ELECTRICITY GENERATION AND ELECTRICAL INFRASTRUCTURE THAT CONTRACT WAS AWARDED TO A CANADIAN COMPANY

[duckyboy] If the RV button has not been pushed, why are Senators Congressman getting vouchers?

[OKIE OIL MAN] DUCKYBOY--EVER HEARD THE WORD----PERK'S?---THAT'S THE ADVANTAGE OF BEING AN ELECTED OFFICIAL

[ladyj47] For OAKIE, Weeks ago we heard the RV is out of Iraq's hands. It is an international RV of hundreds of countires. Is that not the case any more?

[OKIE OIL MAN] LADY--YES BUT IT STILL HAS TO BE CO-ORDINATED--NOW AS TO HOW LONG THIS CAN BE PROLONGED IS ANYBODYS GUESS--THEIR ARE A GREAT DEAL OF PRESSURE BOTH IN COUNTRY AND INTERNATIONALLY TO TURN THE RATE LOOSE INTERNATIIONALLY

[az33] ? for Okie: What does he think of bluwolf's post that the rate is floating and may come out near 5.25?

[cowboyjoe] was the paris club paid 8:49 PM

[cowboyjoe] how was the paris club debt paid with no rv

[OKIE OIL MAN] AZ33--I AM UNAWARE OF BLUWOLFS SOURCES--I AGREE WITH A TEMPORARY FLOAT SCENARIO THO--THAT WAY THEY CAN HOLD A SPOT ON THE EXCHANGE SO IT CAN BE CHANGED AT A MOMENTS NOTICE

[OKIE OIL MAN] BOBBYSAC--30 DAYS AFTER WTO ASSENCION TO MY UNDERSTANDING --THAT IS PART OF WHAT I WAS REFERRING TO A WHILE AGO WHEN I SAID THEIR WERE STILL SOME HOUSE WORK TO BE DONE PRIOR TO JULY 31

[BWM] OKIE OIL MAN

[suzy] Okie does this delay then mean in your opinion we will not see the rv in the next couple of days?

[OKIE OIL MAN] REDSEAL--THEIR CURRENCY WILL OR CAN BE BACKED BY GOLD-OIL--OR THE RESERVES THEY CURRENTLY HAVE IN THEIR CBI

[dinarwinian] does Okie have an opion on how Phoenix extraolated out that 1 iqd will =3.58 based upon the IMF standard of $45/oz for gold and 31.10 G = 1 troy oz

[OKIE OIL MAN] I AM UNAWARE OF PHOENIX METHOD OF EXTRAPOLATION---GUESS IS A MORE APPROPRIATE WORDING

[OKIE OIL MAN] I AM THRU FOR THE NIGHT---IF I GET ANYTHNG NEW--I WILL RETURN AND POST---GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND GOD SPEED THE
R/V
TheBeav
TheBeav
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

OKIE 7/06 Chat Empty Re: OKIE 7/06 Chat

Post by chattyk Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:00 pm

THANKS OKIE!!!!! I'M SURE MOST OF US AGREE.....NOT ONLY DO WE COMPLETELY ENJOY YOUR SENSE OF HUMOR, WE ALSO APPRECIATE ALL THE WORK YOU PUT INTO PROVIDING ALL OF US WITH GREAT INFORMATION!!!! TO YOU AND EVERYONE YOU'RE INVOLVED WITH......THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!

chattyk

Back to top Go down

Post by ranman Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:42 pm

wow...bummer news...who ever shared that info must have been deeply imbedded or is that just common knowledge through their media...you said news days so local media, anyway maybe tommorrow will bring good news!...ranman

ranman

Back to top Go down

Post by HisPrincess Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:07 pm

No disrespect to Oki..this is a general statement... maybe this rumor or intel is false like all the other we have been hearing. There is hope even in the discouragement! :shock:

HisPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post by dinardiva Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:15 pm

COPIED THIS FROM OTHER SITE and it seems to run parallel with the post ..we just have to wait and see ..

Hey everybody.

Weatherford suggested I mention what I’ve learned, but he knows I can’t reveal my ‘sources’ – even though they are well-known here. So if you take issue with me, just take it up with Weatherford, ok? (Thanks for taking my back, W.)

News from the Embassy is that Maliki is on a record-breaking, no-holds-barred power trip. He’s made agreements and refused to keep them; signed agreements and refused to honor them – doesn’t even show up for meetings. Biden is flying in next week, and what you and I can do is hope and pray that he will give Maliki a thorough spanking. Parliament will convene on the 12th. And Maliki will not be able to get away with this for long. Right now, and this is good news to me, it’s being held up by one very immature man who would be better off if somebody kicked his back side. (That’s personal, not ‘intel’)

Another thing we’ve learned is that the lower denoms have been delivered to at least certain banks/credit unions in the sandbox. I won’t say more than they were spotted personally by one of our guys over there, starting Sunday. No confirmation about people standing in bank lines or anything like that – IMO, if they were, they were sent home.

Joe Biden is going to be there next week. Let’s hope he’s got what it takes to put M in his place. It’s all down to one power-hungry tribesman going nuts about his own power. IMO, he needs one of us strict Mommies to go put him in his place. Let’s hope Biden has got the goods.

Anyway… I’m only posting this because my friend Weatherford promised to take my back. I won’t reveal sources; I don’t have “links”. Either believe it, or don’t

Thank you, Weatherford. 

D
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyRoxy Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:40 pm

dinardiva wrote:COPIED THIS FROM OTHER SITE and it seems to run parallel with the post ..we just have to wait and see ..
D[/color]

dinardiva, I could almost kiss you...(ALMOST -- LOL)...for a few reasons. Your post is spectacular and ties together some loose strings. Thank you for bringing it over! ☀ ☀ ☀
FoxyRoxy
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Linda Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:49 pm

Thanks again, OKIE, for your intel. You always try to encourage us, even when the news is discouraging!

But PRAYER CHANGES THINGS!!

So, all you dinarians out there, let's pray tonight that this crazy man, Maliki, who is trying to destroy the RV would be bound by the Lord, so that the RV and all its blessings would be brought forth for the people of Iraq, and the people around the world!!

Remember, God is waiting to hear our petitions!!! :queen:
Dr. Linda
Dr. Linda
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:56 pm

I believe Dr. Linda hit the nail on the head with her statement of M being "crazy"

If this info is true, (& I think it is), He is "cutting off his nose to spite his face". This RV will make him a very, very, very rich man. But he seems to be more Power Hungry than anyone, including his own party ever thought.

Maybe somebody can sit him down, show him which side of the bread the butter is on and this RV will pop. Not so sure old Joe B can do it, but somebody needs to.

JMHO

Now is better
North of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinardiva Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:09 am

Thank you Foxy Roxy ..I think it is time for God to take away the children's remote control and press the appropriate channel. Too much mischief and no productivity ...
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyRoxy Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:23 am

dinardiva wrote:Thank you Foxy Roxy ..I think it is time for God to take away the children's remote control and press the appropriate channel. Too much mischief and no productivity ...

You're sooo right, and your words also ring a bell that seems somehow very familiar...something to do with a certain white house somewhere in the eastern U.S.... (sorry, couldn't resist -- it's true -- lol) :silent: 👅
FoxyRoxy
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyRoxy Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:33 am

Thank you for posting Okie, Beav! And Okie, I so appreciate the info that you share. I believe that every word you say is true when you say it and that you have no control over the PTB that have been sidestepping us all along. I pray with all my heart that they'll get their act together and MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!

Goooo Mal....OOPS....Goooooo RVeeeeeeeeeeeee!
groupdance
FoxyRoxy
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum