Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Revaluation Progress (Report Card) - By Neo I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Revaluation Progress (Report Card) - By Neo I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Revaluation Progress (Report Card) - By Neo I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Revaluation Progress (Report Card) - By Neo I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Revaluation Progress (Report Card) - By Neo I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Revaluation Progress (Report Card) - By Neo I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Revaluation Progress (Report Card) - By Neo I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Revaluation Progress (Report Card) - By Neo I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Revaluation Progress (Report Card) - By Neo I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Revaluation Progress (Report Card) - By Neo I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Revaluation Progress (Report Card) - By Neo I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Revaluation Progress (Report Card) - By Neo I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Revaluation Progress (Report Card) - By Neo I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Revaluation Progress (Report Card) - By Neo I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Revaluation Progress (Report Card) - By Neo I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Revaluation Progress (Report Card) - By Neo I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Revaluation Progress (Report Card) - By Neo I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Revaluation Progress (Report Card) - By Neo I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Revaluation Progress (Report Card) - By Neo I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Revaluation Progress (Report Card) - By Neo I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Revaluation Progress (Report Card) - By Neo

2 posters

Go down

Revaluation Progress (Report Card) - By Neo Empty Revaluation Progress (Report Card) - By Neo

Post by ADMIN Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:43 pm

The lure of anticipation with the recent events covered with expectations tends to cast a rainbow of colors that brings both new light and clarity over our investment.

It is important that when we weigh the myriad of elements, we avoid conformity because the opposite of courage in our society is not cowardice, it is conformity! We now have adequate knowledge that precludes doubt especially when faced with the list of facts as Med stated:

· SHABIBI STATED THAT THE REVALUATION WOULD JUMP START THE ECONOMY

· THE IRAQI ECONOMY IS IN DIRE STRAITS

· HE HAS ALSO SAID IT WILL REDUCE LIQUIDITY

· THE REVALUATION OF THE DINAR WILL NOT INCREASE INFLATION

· THE IRAQI PEOPLE WILL HAVE INCREASED PURCHASING POWER

· IT WOULD INCREASE IN VALUE AGAINST OTHER WORLD CURRENCIES

· SHABIBI AND SALEH SAID THAT THEY WISH IT TO BE OF INTERNATIONAL VALUE SO THAT OTHER COUNTRIES WOULD WANT IT FOR IT'S FOREIGN CURRENCY RESERVES

· POSTED IN THE I BELIEVE LAST 96 HRS THAT THEY WANTED A 1 TO 1 VALUE WITH THE USD

· DR AL SHABIBI HAS STATED IT IS A REVALUATION

· WE NOW ALSO HAVE SEEN IN A WESTERN WORLD NEWS THAT THE IRAQI GOVT HAS AGREED TO RV

Keep up the perspective and attitude. Congratulations to all the members and contributors who have raised the bar with this investment. We no longer entertain negativity and doubt that diminish the spirit or our faith in our investment community. Knowledge and facts tempered with the gentle spirit that dominates this site are the attributes of faith and success we gained here at DS.

Final Grade: A+

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Revaluation Progress (Report Card) - By Neo Empty Re: Revaluation Progress (Report Card) - By Neo

Post by happywelshguy Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:18 pm

How about, A + + +

☀ lol! :cheers: bounce

Miskebam wrote:The lure of anticipation with the recent events covered with expectations tends to cast a rainbow of colors that brings both new light and clarity over our investment.

It is important that when we weigh the myriad of elements, we avoid conformity because the opposite of courage in our society is not cowardice, it is conformity! We now have adequate knowledge that precludes doubt especially when faced with the list of facts as Med stated:

· SHABIBI STATED THAT THE REVALUATION WOULD JUMP START THE ECONOMY

· THE IRAQI ECONOMY IS IN DIRE STRAITS

· HE HAS ALSO SAID IT WILL REDUCE LIQUIDITY

· THE REVALUATION OF THE DINAR WILL NOT INCREASE INFLATION

· THE IRAQI PEOPLE WILL HAVE INCREASED PURCHASING POWER

· IT WOULD INCREASE IN VALUE AGAINST OTHER WORLD CURRENCIES

· SHABIBI AND SALEH SAID THAT THEY WISH IT TO BE OF INTERNATIONAL VALUE SO THAT OTHER COUNTRIES WOULD WANT IT FOR IT'S FOREIGN CURRENCY RESERVES

· POSTED IN THE I BELIEVE LAST 96 HRS THAT THEY WANTED A 1 TO 1 VALUE WITH THE USD

· DR AL SHABIBI HAS STATED IT IS A REVALUATION

· WE NOW ALSO HAVE SEEN IN A WESTERN WORLD NEWS THAT THE IRAQI GOVT HAS AGREED TO RV

Keep up the perspective and attitude. Congratulations to all the members and contributors who have raised the bar with this investment. We no longer entertain negativity and doubt that diminish the spirit or our faith in our investment community. Knowledge and facts tempered with the gentle spirit that dominates this site are the attributes of faith and success we gained here at DS.

Final Grade: A+
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum