Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Incredible Financial Vision Testimony Intel from the ORIGINAL CZINSER back in 2011 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Incredible Financial Vision Testimony Intel from the ORIGINAL CZINSER back in 2011 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Incredible Financial Vision Testimony Intel from the ORIGINAL CZINSER back in 2011 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Incredible Financial Vision Testimony Intel from the ORIGINAL CZINSER back in 2011 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Incredible Financial Vision Testimony Intel from the ORIGINAL CZINSER back in 2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Incredible Financial Vision Testimony Intel from the ORIGINAL CZINSER back in 2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Incredible Financial Vision Testimony Intel from the ORIGINAL CZINSER back in 2011 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Incredible Financial Vision Testimony Intel from the ORIGINAL CZINSER back in 2011 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Incredible Financial Vision Testimony Intel from the ORIGINAL CZINSER back in 2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Incredible Financial Vision Testimony Intel from the ORIGINAL CZINSER back in 2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Incredible Financial Vision Testimony Intel from the ORIGINAL CZINSER back in 2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Incredible Financial Vision Testimony Intel from the ORIGINAL CZINSER back in 2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Incredible Financial Vision Testimony Intel from the ORIGINAL CZINSER back in 2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Incredible Financial Vision Testimony Intel from the ORIGINAL CZINSER back in 2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Incredible Financial Vision Testimony Intel from the ORIGINAL CZINSER back in 2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Incredible Financial Vision Testimony Intel from the ORIGINAL CZINSER back in 2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Incredible Financial Vision Testimony Intel from the ORIGINAL CZINSER back in 2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Incredible Financial Vision Testimony Intel from the ORIGINAL CZINSER back in 2011 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Incredible Financial Vision Testimony Intel from the ORIGINAL CZINSER back in 2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Incredible Financial Vision Testimony Intel from the ORIGINAL CZINSER back in 2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Incredible Financial Vision Testimony Intel from the ORIGINAL CZINSER back in 2011

+5
iloveokie
emmy
Dr. Linda
popeye
czinser
9 posters

Go down

Incredible Financial Vision Testimony Intel from the ORIGINAL CZINSER back in 2011 Empty Incredible Financial Vision Testimony Intel from the ORIGINAL CZINSER back in 2011

Post by czinser Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:53 pm

For those of you who did not get a chance to read this Financial vision testimony it will lift your faith.....  When you see what I have been promised and you  
realize that there is no way this could happen short of Dinar Investiment, and that the Dinar was told to me just a month after the vision was complete, realize
that I am going to get my RV profit,  so you that hold Dinar will also get it.  PERIOD !  .......        Blessings,......CZ.... Very Happy   bounce
   Razz

7-5-11

I hope you can follow this testimony.  It is very difficult for me to put it into words.  I hope you will share it with others to built their faith or maybe bring them closer to God.

Typing all of it does not sound as incredible as it really was!!!  It does not do the Holy Spirit justice.  

God had me give a guy, in my new church that I did not know, a wallet for Christmas.  The big thing is that I took many gifts to church and passed them out to whoever I felt the urge, except the wallet.  I brought it to church 2 weeks in a row before I finally knew who to give it to.  It was Skip.

The very next week Skip told me about the Dinar.  I would never have known other wise.

Approx. 2 years ago the vision started when I was covering many people in the blood as I do every night just before bed.  
It actually occurred when I was covering our home, windows, doors, property, cars and finances as I do every night.  It happened when I said the word finances.  But for the entire first year when I would cover our finances nothing happened except I would see the word FINANCES in the air above our home.  I never imagined what would now happen a year later.  I never expected anything different to happen.

Long story short, one night during the blood covering, the Holy Spirit showed me a small white bag on top of my 2 story house. It looked like the white coin bags they carried in the old stage coach days with a $ sign on the front of it.
I was in shock.  I did not know what was happening at first.  I had never had a vision before.

The bag was small and on the very top of my house.  Every few months the bag would grow in size.  Until after approx. a year it was 3 times bigger than my house, and hanging way down over the sides of my house!!!   At that point the bag came open and money was flying out the top through 4 clear tubes and going to certain Ministries whose names were on the tubes.  These ministry names were who I always wanted to give mega money to.  (-:

After many months one night the huge bag grew baby bags hanging off the bottom of the big bag all around it.  After many more months one night the baby bags grew clusters of bags under them, like grape clusters.  All were white bags.  Then a few months later one night the clear tubes disappeared and above the top of the bag, in the air it said SAVING OF SOULS, and the smaller bags said on them, FOR THE POOR,  and the clusters said they were for (US) Anthony and I.   WOOOOW !!!

Then 1 month later while doing the usual covering all in the blood, all the sudden there was money flying into the left side of the bag through a large clear tube.  In the vision I followed the tube with my eyes and Jesus was at the other end of the tube with His right arm extended and money coming out of His hand into my bag.  He was constantly filling the bag as money was flying out of the top of the bag.  WOOOOW   All of the bags were constantly filling and staying full.   I am still beside myself in awe of all these visions.  Every night when I do the covering of blood I still see this whole scenario.

Then in Nov. 2010  I was laying in bed one night waiting for Anthony to come out of the prayer closet.  I was watching the weather channel and not thinking of anything.  All the sudden the bed disappeared and I was standing up right and a huge ton of money was flying at me.  The money covered me to my neck and covered the room.  Then the words WINDFALL came to me.  WOOOW  I have thought for the last 10 years that I would have much money but now I knew for sure I would be wealthy, I just had no idea how God would do it.  

After all these changes in the scene for the last approx. 2 years, there is no more changes, the scene just stays the same.

Ever since then, and for the next approx. 8 months we have been speaking out loud many times a day as well as writing it down, our home is played for, our bank accounts are over flowing with Millions of dollars and multiplying all the time, etc. etc. etc.  We would make lists of what ministries we would give to and write down the figures we would give.  We would also make a list of people and organizations that we would help and how much we would give each of them.  We have not missed a day until the last 2 months.  We finally stopped calling all these things into being as though they already were.  There was no longer an urge to do it any longer.  

Spread out over 7 years, I have had 5 pastors and two very well know prophets speak wealth over me.  

The last pastor to speak over me is my present pastor, Pastor Charles Colletti and he got me up in front of the congregation one night (2 months before I bought Dinar), and said to me (not knowing anything about me or my past), 5 times he repeated that Jesus was going to bless me greatly for my giving and then in a very loud voice he said Jesus is going to bless the socks off of me because I have been so very giving.  So this also clinched the deal.   LOL  LOL

All 6 of our pastor friends that I have told this story to, over dinner, just sits there in awe.  After I am finished they always have great prophetic words for me.  And it is the topic of conversation for most of the evening.

All of this happened before I was introduced to the Dinar.  When I was finally told about Dinar by Skip it took me 30 seconds to decide to buy the Dinar.  LOL  LOL  LOL  

Now here I am waiting on my wealth transfer as are all of you.  I know that I know that I know the RV will occur.

I hope you can get some idea of how incredible it all was.

Now here I am waiting on my wealth transfer as are you all.  I know that I know that I know the RV will occur.

The Holy Spirit is soooooooooo incredible.

I am most always peaceful with this investment.   The only reason I am posting this message is that I really hope this will bring you all peace as well.      

Blessings,   CZ

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

Back to top Go down

Incredible Financial Vision Testimony Intel from the ORIGINAL CZINSER back in 2011 Empty Re: Incredible Financial Vision Testimony Intel from the ORIGINAL CZINSER back in 2011

Post by popeye Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:03 pm

EXCELLENT! We all await this wonderful blessing.
popeye
popeye

Back to top Go down

Incredible Financial Vision Testimony Intel from the ORIGINAL CZINSER back in 2011 Empty Re: Incredible Financial Vision Testimony Intel from the ORIGINAL CZINSER back in 2011

Post by Dr. Linda Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:54 am

WOW!! What a wonderful post! So inspiring -- thanks for posting it for us to see! I pray that our blessing will come soon, and like you, my husband and I have made our lists of blessings that we want to give to our favorite churches and ministries, charities, and our families. Peace and blessings to you tonight, as we retire and talk to the Lord!! :queen:
Dr. Linda
Dr. Linda
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by emmy Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:22 am

I too have been lead to the dinar. Mine started in 2007 and came about last year last day of July after my Garden Prayer. Be ready for what you pray for. I can't wait to get started. It is late and hopefully I can share the rest of the story.
Good Day !
God Bless !
Emmy

emmy

Back to top Go down

Post by iloveokie Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:25 am

Thanks for your testimony. It lifted my faith.

BTW kim clement said RV in July :cheers:

iloveokie

Back to top Go down

Incredible Financial Vision Testimony Intel from the ORIGINAL CZINSER back in 2011 Empty AS we are lifted...

Post by Lightworker Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:08 am

It is my dream that as we are lifted so shall we lift our brothers and sisters around the world. I hold your vision for you.

Blessings,
Lightworker

Lightworker

Back to top Go down

Post by dmckoy Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:07 am

I'm new to this site and this is my first post. I can't think of a better way to start my journey on this site than to respond to this incredible story. I've had the pleasure of reading a few post on a couple of sites today and most of them have been rooted in the Lord. God is trying to show me something today! I thank you for this post and ask many blessing on your life. You've blessed mine this morning...Again thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dmckoy

Back to top Go down

Post by dinardiva Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:17 am

I think it is a wonderful post as I had asked God for 4 things ..a job for sis, being able to go to Costa Rica before she finds and starts a job, paying debts and the big one..RV . My dream said 4 things are happing..yes happening..then two came true..sis got a job and the timing of her start day was perfect for us to use her points to travel to Costa Rica..the other two are a still happening. She had a dream of the rate and so did I but mine was different to hers so we will see. Mine showed that it had happened and I was somewhere sunny. Unfortunately I forgot some of the dream except the RV rate..mine was over $3 and hers was $5. Please BELIEVE that GOD is a little slow but always delivers in HIS TIME. Very Happy
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:06 pm

BLAST FROM THE PAST  -- This is from CZinser who used to be a mod here... I believe she is now known as Czin11

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:05 pm

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum