Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
President of the Republic receives Dr. Haidar al-Abbadi I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
President of the Republic receives Dr. Haidar al-Abbadi I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
President of the Republic receives Dr. Haidar al-Abbadi I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
President of the Republic receives Dr. Haidar al-Abbadi I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
President of the Republic receives Dr. Haidar al-Abbadi I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
President of the Republic receives Dr. Haidar al-Abbadi I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
President of the Republic receives Dr. Haidar al-Abbadi I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
President of the Republic receives Dr. Haidar al-Abbadi I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
President of the Republic receives Dr. Haidar al-Abbadi I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
President of the Republic receives Dr. Haidar al-Abbadi I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
President of the Republic receives Dr. Haidar al-Abbadi I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
President of the Republic receives Dr. Haidar al-Abbadi I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
President of the Republic receives Dr. Haidar al-Abbadi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
President of the Republic receives Dr. Haidar al-Abbadi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
President of the Republic receives Dr. Haidar al-Abbadi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
President of the Republic receives Dr. Haidar al-Abbadi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
President of the Republic receives Dr. Haidar al-Abbadi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
President of the Republic receives Dr. Haidar al-Abbadi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
President of the Republic receives Dr. Haidar al-Abbadi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
President of the Republic receives Dr. Haidar al-Abbadi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

President of the Republic receives Dr. Haidar al-Abbadi

Go down

President of the Republic receives Dr. Haidar al-Abbadi Empty President of the Republic receives Dr. Haidar al-Abbadi

Post by Ponee Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:58 am

President of the Republic receives Dr. Haidar al-Abbadi 17-9-2014

President infallible: we support the return of Turkish democratic institutions elected
President Hollande Masum consoling the victims of the terrorist attack in Nice
President greets infallible 58 anniversary of the founding of the Republic and the revolution of July 14 Met with President of the Republic , Dr. Fuad Masum , Baghdad last night , 07/14/2016, Mr. Prime Minister , Dr. Haider al - Abadi and discussed with him the security and political developments and the level of preparations to ensure decisive victories on the organization Daash terrorist in the coming military campaign to liberate Mosul and the elimination of the remnants of terrorism in all inch of Iraqi territory.

the meeting focused on the need to redouble efforts to prevent the recurrence of terrorist attacks on the citizens of any of the regions of the country and speed up under the auspices of the families of the victims and to assist in the return of normal life in the affected areas terrorist bombings in the meeting , welcomed the return of the House of Representatives to the resumption of meetings of the ordinary. It 
was also review the development of cooperation with the international community to provide sponsor support to strengthen the development of the economic and financial situation of the country.

http://presidency.iq/12456/15.07.2016/11:55.ar

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum