Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Front reform: the Iraqi Constitution was written in haste and contain many gaps I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Front reform: the Iraqi Constitution was written in haste and contain many gaps I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Front reform: the Iraqi Constitution was written in haste and contain many gaps I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Front reform: the Iraqi Constitution was written in haste and contain many gaps I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Front reform: the Iraqi Constitution was written in haste and contain many gaps I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Front reform: the Iraqi Constitution was written in haste and contain many gaps I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Front reform: the Iraqi Constitution was written in haste and contain many gaps I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Front reform: the Iraqi Constitution was written in haste and contain many gaps I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Front reform: the Iraqi Constitution was written in haste and contain many gaps I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Front reform: the Iraqi Constitution was written in haste and contain many gaps I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Front reform: the Iraqi Constitution was written in haste and contain many gaps I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Front reform: the Iraqi Constitution was written in haste and contain many gaps I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Front reform: the Iraqi Constitution was written in haste and contain many gaps I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Front reform: the Iraqi Constitution was written in haste and contain many gaps I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Front reform: the Iraqi Constitution was written in haste and contain many gaps I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Front reform: the Iraqi Constitution was written in haste and contain many gaps I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Front reform: the Iraqi Constitution was written in haste and contain many gaps I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Front reform: the Iraqi Constitution was written in haste and contain many gaps I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Front reform: the Iraqi Constitution was written in haste and contain many gaps I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Front reform: the Iraqi Constitution was written in haste and contain many gaps I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Front reform: the Iraqi Constitution was written in haste and contain many gaps

Go down

Front reform: the Iraqi Constitution was written in haste and contain many gaps Empty Front reform: the Iraqi Constitution was written in haste and contain many gaps

Post by Ponee Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:41 am

Front reform confirmed on Saturday its intention to modify some of the paragraphs of the Iraqi constitution and the elimination of quotas "abhorrent."
A member of Ibtisam al-Hilali's / balances News /, the "reform project Front received well when it was presented during the meeting of the parliamentary session."

She added, "The project contains clauses aimed at reform and change," pointing out that "paragraphs contain legislation important laws and amend certain paragraphs of the Constitution."

Hilali pointed out that "the front project contains Mayhem and serve the Iraqi people," pointing out that "the Iraqi constitution written in haste and contain many gaps."

It pointed out that "a committee was formed more than a year to look at the paragraphs of the Constitution but" lagging behind "and did not submit its report until now," adding that "the reason for the delay that committee back for political reasons."

Hilali and stressed that "determined to eliminate all the things that go according to the whims of political and partisan quotas front of reform."
The front Reform presented its project containing the demands and vision for reform before the House of Representatives. is over

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum