Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Alusi in a strongly-worded letter to Sadr: You are part of the corruption I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Alusi in a strongly-worded letter to Sadr: You are part of the corruption I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Alusi in a strongly-worded letter to Sadr: You are part of the corruption I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Alusi in a strongly-worded letter to Sadr: You are part of the corruption I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Alusi in a strongly-worded letter to Sadr: You are part of the corruption I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Alusi in a strongly-worded letter to Sadr: You are part of the corruption I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Alusi in a strongly-worded letter to Sadr: You are part of the corruption I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Alusi in a strongly-worded letter to Sadr: You are part of the corruption I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Alusi in a strongly-worded letter to Sadr: You are part of the corruption I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Alusi in a strongly-worded letter to Sadr: You are part of the corruption I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Alusi in a strongly-worded letter to Sadr: You are part of the corruption I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Alusi in a strongly-worded letter to Sadr: You are part of the corruption I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Alusi in a strongly-worded letter to Sadr: You are part of the corruption I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Alusi in a strongly-worded letter to Sadr: You are part of the corruption I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Alusi in a strongly-worded letter to Sadr: You are part of the corruption I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Alusi in a strongly-worded letter to Sadr: You are part of the corruption I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Alusi in a strongly-worded letter to Sadr: You are part of the corruption I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Alusi in a strongly-worded letter to Sadr: You are part of the corruption I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Alusi in a strongly-worded letter to Sadr: You are part of the corruption I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Alusi in a strongly-worded letter to Sadr: You are part of the corruption I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Alusi in a strongly-worded letter to Sadr: You are part of the corruption

Go down

Alusi in a strongly-worded letter to Sadr: You are part of the corruption Empty Alusi in a strongly-worded letter to Sadr: You are part of the corruption

Post by Ssmith Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:08 am

Alusi in a strongly-worded letter to Sadr: You are part of the corruption

Alusi in a strongly-worded letter to Sadr: You are part of the corruption 1468579536_untitled-1-copy

BAGHDAD / Sky Press: head of the civil power bloc face of Mithal al-Alusi, on Friday, a strongly worded message to the cleric Muqtada al-Sadr, returned to him "part of the corruption" rampant in the joints of the Iraqi state, as warned of "dark tunnel" may come out of it. " a loser and disappointed and Menksra ", spoke to him, saying:" I regret that Oanaak politically. "

He said al-Alusi in the message, "I'm not upset that you do, but the positives have not invested Vtmddt negatives and took the glow of your movement and your actions, you may well know what you are doing is the name of political action and want to be found you a foothold in leadership and influence without ideals and slogans, placed raise Reform logo What is not cover it became clear even to those who live in the countryside do not understand anything in politics, you aspirant and greedy of something big and I saw there trying to exploit the vacuum. "

He said al-Alusi, "You are part of the power you have ministers and governors and deputies and members of provincial councils, ambassadors and agents and directors, officers and Wu a lot of important state positions, however Rjalatk, if there is corruption, then you are part of it and that you are against quotas, you are clear proof of it, and you know how to personally intervene and defend its lowest site taken from your party even if Msoala a small department, linked the interests of your audience who wants to economically beyond the territory of the state institutions and the law puts your picture, it is enough to threaten others became a leader for those in favor of and not to the faith. "

"We've uncovered your back and show all your strength, and I knew the preparation of your audience in demonstrations in an exhibition did not produce anything, and lose and lose millions of dollars and could not take out, but how much thousand numberless You and I know the issue well, do not bet on millions will remain factors cost millions, even if there was a pre-payment, because your size unknown at the height of your popularity in the elections did not reach the multiple Bakoaimk a million votes and the election will come directly proportional to the number it would go down. "

And increased Alusi "revealed back Bouksartk to your allies Shiite, nationally and regionally Those who bet ya Muqtada on quitting and you know the corruption and criminality, or to Bahaa al-Araji, who bought Tyark money haraam wealth Um Ali Tamimi Saqr corruption and chaos or Darraji, who stole everything from it and a list of your men goes on and clear , I know very well my Moqtada you live disappointment of your men who Astgluck and Astglunk and Istnzvunk, and I also know you have entered yourself in the tunnel will come out of it a loser and disappointed and Menksra, if you are betting on your audience will remain a lonely and authority pleasures under the temptations and presentations, I regret to Oanaak politically and cherishes the loss loved ones. "

http://www.skypressiq.net/17886--.html

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum