Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

WingIt Wednesday Drama 7/13/16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: WingIt Wednesday Drama 7/13/16   Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:48 am

BeagleEyes wrote
20m ago
Bruce had a lot of "intel" to share last night. I just hope it is for real this time.

Letitride wrote
20m ago
Beagle - sad thing is - We've been burned sooooooo many times by buying in to the "Intel" that I no longer think any of it as INTEL - it's all just rumor.

COLORADOGURL wrote
15m ago
EVERYONE GOOD??? WANT ANOTHER CHERRY MUFFIN??? OR ARE YOU MUFFINED OUT TODAY???

COLORADOGURL wrote
14m ago
2 ? HOURS AGO WE WERE DISCECTING THE BRUCE NOTES - AND THE LIST ......BRUCE SAID ? THERE WERE 40 ITEMS TO DO??

Letitride wrote
12m ago
OK - so we've been here - it's done it's done it's done - only thing we await is the 800s.....now we have 40 more things on the list to be accomplished before we GCR - SMDH

LIFE IS ART wrote
10m ago
˜'~ COLORADO, ACTUALLY BRUCE SAID "THERE WERE SOME 40 WORKING PARTS" MOST OF THEM RELEASES, BUT SOME NEED TO BE RELEASED. FOR ME, THAT'S A STATEMENT THAT TAKES ON IT'S OWN LIFE. LOTS TO THINK ABOUT ON THAT ONE.

tc wrote
10m ago
After so many years of believing what we're told, ever think maybe the hype is created to keep websites and chatrooms busy?

Letitride wrote
9m ago
TC - .....lol. That's funny. Are you speaking in general with respect to chat room and websites or in terms of just dinar chat rooms and websites

JustTom wrote
7m ago
tc: to what end are you referring? I know these Mods they have busy lives of their own and to have some one insinuate that they' may be doing it for profit really ticks me off Of that is what you believe then perhaps you better find someplace else to try and stir up discintent

LIFE IS ART wrote
2m ago
`~ COLORADO .. THE READERS HERE IN THIS ROOM, KNOWS HOW TO DECIPHER INFORMATION FOR THEMSELVES. I DON'T KNOW FACTUALLY IF THOSE ITEMS ARE TRUE, AND NO TIME TO CHASE THEM DOWN. TOO BUSY CHASING OUR 800#'S

COLORADOGURL wrote
1m ago
OK GOOD THEN I CAN GO BAKE MORE MUFFINS OR TAKE A NAP LIA!!!!

COLORADOGURL wrote
49s ago
WAYYYYYYYYYY DOWWNWNN IN DDDINNNNNARRRRRR LAND....... LET THE WETHEPEOPLE GOOOOOOO

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Wednesday Drama 7/13/16   Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:22 pm

Letiride wrote:
Beagle - sad thing is - We've been burned sooooooo many times by buying in to the "Intel" that I no longer think any of it as INTEL - it's all just rumor.

It is not rumor, it is intentionally made up lies to keep all of you hanging around. Your leaders are deceitful.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Wednesday Drama 7/13/16   Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:12 pm

CarGuru1007 wrote
30m ago
so who is playing pokemon go? hahahahah

COLORADOGURL wrote
27m ago
POKEMAN GAME IS DANGEROUS - IT'S AN OPEN DOOR FOR HACKERS TO GET YOUR INFO....

COLORADOGURL wrote
26m ago
I WAS TEMPTED - HEARD THE GAME "LURES" YOU TO GO OUTSIDE AND WALK MORE - OK, I COULD USE MORE EXERCISE AND I WAS PONDERING THAT... THEN HEARD FROM DEB TAR HEEL (A DINARIAN AND SECURITY EXPERT) THAT POKEMAN IS DANGEROUS...

Beams wrote
25m ago
RayRen98 wrote 35s ago TOMORROW IS A DAY OF CELEBRATION IN IRAQ....... 
zjb wrote
25m ago
Mel Ray sent a tweet and we all must stay grounded "According to the song ..... "I Believe" ...... it's already done. "

zjb wrote
24m ago
Beams not raining on Ray's parade but tomorrow is like our 4th of July in Iraq

justlivinadream wrote
22m ago
I had to look up special drawing rights... A form of international money created by the IMF And defined as a weighted average of various convertible currencies.

CORNERSTONE wrote
21m ago
THURSDAY HOLIDAY AND DEMONSTRATION FRIDAY, ABOUT CORRUPTION. LITTLE TO NO MENTION ABOUT ECONOMIC REFORMS AS THE BASIS FOR THE DEMONSTRATIONS, MEANING THAT PART IS TAKEN CARE OF?

CORNERSTONE wrote
19m ago
COUPLE THAT WITH MANGELO'S FAMILY CELEBRATING OVER THERE AND SAYING THAT WE ARE NEXT, GIVES ME CAUSE FOR OPTIMISM Smile

UncleBig wrote
15m ago
optimism is good, but from another point of view, was mangelos family celebrating the holiday as everyone else was? The clelbration in iraq tomorrow was already scheduled, they only got HALF the loan and will not get rv until full loan...just my thoughts

CORNERSTONE wrote
14m ago
THE REASON FOR RAY'S TWEET WAS THE CALL HE GOT, AND HE LATER SAID THAT THE CALL WAS TELLING HIM THAT THE LOAN WAS PAID "IN FULL"

auroraop wrote
11m ago
elmerf123456 wrote 4m ago Breaking News!!! Being reported that Iraqi flag now flying in center of Mosul. 
COLORADOGURL wrote
12m ago
REMEMBER ABOUT A YEAR AGO? IRAQ GOT A LOAN - AND WE ALL LIKE? WHAT? DISAPOINTED - LET'S GO NOW!! WELL THE LOAN FOR ONE YEAR, OR WHATEVER TIME - AND PAYING IT BACK, PROVES CREDIT WORTHINESS!!! AMEN!!?!?!

auroraop wrote
14m ago
elmerf123456 wrote 4m ago Breaking News!!! Being reported that Iraqi flag now flying in center of Mosul.

auroraop wrote
5m ago
elmerf123456 wrote 56s ago Quadruple confirmation on Isys architect battle leader killed. Double confirmation on Mosul Iraqi flags flying.

CORNERSTONE wrote
5m ago
WE HAVE ALWAYS HEARD THAT ONCE THE RV GOES, THAT EVERYTHING ELSE WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR WOULD HAPPEN ALL AT ONCE OR IN RAPID SUCCESSION

COLORADOGURL wrote
1m ago
THE INTERNET DOES THEM FOR FREE LIA - I TINKLE IN NUMEROLOGY...

LIFE IS ART wrote
47s ago
`~ COLORADO .. YOU "TINKLE" IN NUMEROLOGY MY DARLING, NO TINKLING IN THE WINGIT ROOM

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Wednesday Drama 7/13/16   Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:14 pm

LIFE IS ART wrote
24m ago
`~ FROM TNT: TNT skinnycow wrote Just got news of a friend who was one of the whales in March and exchanged with a group....just got her funds liquid in her account."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Wednesday Drama 7/13/16   Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:22 pm

Quote :

5m ago elmerf123456 wrote 56s ago Quadruple confirmation on Isys architect battle leader killed. Double confirmation on Mosul Iraqi flags flying.

Really? Then explain this: http://www.dinardaily.net/t55921-isis-presence-in-mosul-quite-high-kurdish-peshmerga

Or this: http://www.dinardaily.net/t55909-the-territory-map-that-isis-doesn-t-want-you-to-see

Not to mention this: http://www.dinardaily.net/t55922-isis-attacks-military-troops-south-of-mosul

Elmer is a lair, and here is solid iron clad evidence.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

WingIt Wednesday Drama 7/13/16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: