Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Baghdad confirmed its reliance on own resources by 90% and put new investment map I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Baghdad confirmed its reliance on own resources by 90% and put new investment map I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Baghdad confirmed its reliance on own resources by 90% and put new investment map I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Baghdad confirmed its reliance on own resources by 90% and put new investment map I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Baghdad confirmed its reliance on own resources by 90% and put new investment map I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Baghdad confirmed its reliance on own resources by 90% and put new investment map I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Baghdad confirmed its reliance on own resources by 90% and put new investment map I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Baghdad confirmed its reliance on own resources by 90% and put new investment map I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Baghdad confirmed its reliance on own resources by 90% and put new investment map I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Baghdad confirmed its reliance on own resources by 90% and put new investment map I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Baghdad confirmed its reliance on own resources by 90% and put new investment map I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Baghdad confirmed its reliance on own resources by 90% and put new investment map I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Baghdad confirmed its reliance on own resources by 90% and put new investment map I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Baghdad confirmed its reliance on own resources by 90% and put new investment map I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Baghdad confirmed its reliance on own resources by 90% and put new investment map I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Baghdad confirmed its reliance on own resources by 90% and put new investment map I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Baghdad confirmed its reliance on own resources by 90% and put new investment map I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Baghdad confirmed its reliance on own resources by 90% and put new investment map I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Baghdad confirmed its reliance on own resources by 90% and put new investment map I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Baghdad confirmed its reliance on own resources by 90% and put new investment map I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Baghdad confirmed its reliance on own resources by 90% and put new investment map

Go down

Baghdad confirmed its reliance on own resources by 90% and put new investment map Empty Baghdad confirmed its reliance on own resources by 90% and put new investment map

Post by Ponee Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:13 am

.Baghdad confirmed its reliance on own resources by 90% and put new investment map 7775

Baghdad confirmed, approved by 90% of their own resources without the need for Federal Government allocations, noting that the financial allocations to the Secretariat last year 2015 only 19% with revealed a “corruption” reliance on the financial and administrative effort lessor, new investment map mode confirmed in accordance with the requirements of the inhabitants of the capital.

He said Baghdad’s municipal agent Karim albekhati, the country’s financial crisis in nearly two years and a few customizations for Baghdad pushed to develop own financial resources by directing the municipal Chambers 14 depending on Exchange operations to invest to fight rampant corruption in the joints of the Secretariat over the previous years.

Albekhati added that “financial allocations, which arrived in Baghdad last year 2015 only 19% of the funds allocated to them”, adding that “the rest of it represents 81% was cashed by the Secretariat’s resources”.

Albakhati said that “idle mechanisms of Baghdad remain without perpetuating this part of corruption”, stating that “the Secretariat has relied on self-effort services 100% and 95% and others by the geographic reach of each municipality.
The phenomenon of corruption is “the greatest challenge” facing Iraq along with security, since 2003, particularly to the levels reached in specialized international organizations to put Iraq among the most corrupt countries in the world, like sequential popular protests led to the latest ones that pervaded the majority provinces since (31 July 2015), to demand against rampant corruption and improve services.

And investment projects, said the municipal agent for Baghdad “albekhati cream Baghdad did not possess a real map of territorial and property investment as sophisticated vision”, stating that “cronyism and corruption and ties were previously in control method of investing in land and property belonging to the municipality of Baghdad.”

Albekhati explained that the Secretariat management with Amina Baghdad memory Alloush was an ambitious investment plan priorities represent reality and entertainment service to Baghdad, “adding that” there are more than 50 investment opportunity in various fields and will have the opportunity to be one of several service base facilities and integrated tourism “.

“The municipal proxy continued investment opportunities that will be going in cooperation with” investment, pointing out that “Baghdad put an integrated plan to revisit places advertising and leasing methods.”

Baghdad’s investment Commission was announced, Al (16 March 2016), 341 grants last five years leave projects mandated up to $ 15 billion, emphasizing its cooperation with Baghdad to designate land for such projects.
Baghdad’s investment Commission, revealed in (the second of February 2016), reveals more than 300 investment project in the capital, while completing 45 of them at a cost of $ 2 billion and $ 800 million, 150 of them stop complaining because “routine.”

Regarding the new tax system, municipal agent confirmed to the Secretariat that “Baghdad suffer from obstacles in collecting profession and advertising and hygiene Secretariat Act number 130 and 133”, stating that “the Secretariat over the past year 2015 imports totaled 89 billion dinars blocked a large part of the expenses of the Secretariat.

And albekhati that “there is a new system called electronic collection will be working by early next year 2017”, noting that “this system will be through the slide stored all the information associated with the control located in the municipality of Baghdad”, but added that “the Secretariat would transmit some of the collection to the investing companies.
Albekhati said that “municipalities to Baghdad began to rely on imports, without the need to strengthen the Government’s funds and provided funds for State coffers and won’t clean up after oil prices, but by saying” we need customizations for major new projects in all fields such as water and sewage projects.

The municipality of Baghdad announced on Tuesday (5 January 2016), prepare a plan to collect fees for the profession and raise the waste from all commercial activities in the capital during the year 2016, with the import code imposes pay 10% of the amount of annual rent on the each of the profession, confirmed that the collection will be through the paper claims similar to those used in the collection of water and electricity fees.
R

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.as…Fid%3D4288

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum