Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Jubouri specify a date tomorrow to question the Minister of Defense I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Jubouri specify a date tomorrow to question the Minister of Defense I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Jubouri specify a date tomorrow to question the Minister of Defense I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Jubouri specify a date tomorrow to question the Minister of Defense I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jubouri specify a date tomorrow to question the Minister of Defense I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jubouri specify a date tomorrow to question the Minister of Defense I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jubouri specify a date tomorrow to question the Minister of Defense I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jubouri specify a date tomorrow to question the Minister of Defense I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jubouri specify a date tomorrow to question the Minister of Defense I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jubouri specify a date tomorrow to question the Minister of Defense I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jubouri specify a date tomorrow to question the Minister of Defense I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jubouri specify a date tomorrow to question the Minister of Defense I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jubouri specify a date tomorrow to question the Minister of Defense I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jubouri specify a date tomorrow to question the Minister of Defense I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jubouri specify a date tomorrow to question the Minister of Defense I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jubouri specify a date tomorrow to question the Minister of Defense I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jubouri specify a date tomorrow to question the Minister of Defense I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jubouri specify a date tomorrow to question the Minister of Defense I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jubouri specify a date tomorrow to question the Minister of Defense I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jubouri specify a date tomorrow to question the Minister of Defense I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Jubouri specify a date tomorrow to question the Minister of Defense

Go down

Jubouri specify a date tomorrow to question the Minister of Defense Empty Jubouri specify a date tomorrow to question the Minister of Defense

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:43 am

Jubouri specify a date tomorrow to question the Minister of Defense

By Hussein Zangana 9 hours ago

Jubouri specify a date tomorrow to question the Minister of Defense 229473Image1
Iraqi Minister of Defense, Khalid al-Obeidi

Roudao - Erbil

Decided Iraqi Parliament Speaker Salim al - Jubouri, on Wednesday, setting a date interrogating Iraqi defense minister, Khalid al - Obeidi, in Alberman.

The Information Office of the Deputy High Nassif, that "the president of the House of Representatives, Saleem al-Jubouri, determined at a hearing scheduled for tomorrow to question the Minister of Defense halid al-Obeidi."

It is noteworthy that the President of the House of Representatives, Saleem al-Jubouri, had called for the Security and Defense Committee to speed up the completion of its report and call the leaders and security officials to the House of Representatives in order to provide the final recommendations and issue the necessary decisions on the recent explosions.

The head of the Commission on Security and Defense parliamentary governor Zamili said at the parliament session today during the recitation of his report on the events of the bombings of Karrada in Baghdad and the attack on the shrine of Sayed Mohammed in Balad that "the car that exploded in the Karrada made of Diyala have been shut off in the pure control and suspected the bus."

LINK

Jubouri specify a date tomorrow to question the Minister of Defense 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum