Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Is it possible that the Iraq war happen again? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Is it possible that the Iraq war happen again? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Is it possible that the Iraq war happen again? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Is it possible that the Iraq war happen again? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Is it possible that the Iraq war happen again? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Is it possible that the Iraq war happen again? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Is it possible that the Iraq war happen again? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Is it possible that the Iraq war happen again? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Is it possible that the Iraq war happen again? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Is it possible that the Iraq war happen again? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Is it possible that the Iraq war happen again? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Is it possible that the Iraq war happen again? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Is it possible that the Iraq war happen again? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Is it possible that the Iraq war happen again? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Is it possible that the Iraq war happen again? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Is it possible that the Iraq war happen again? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Is it possible that the Iraq war happen again? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Is it possible that the Iraq war happen again? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Is it possible that the Iraq war happen again? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Is it possible that the Iraq war happen again? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Is it possible that the Iraq war happen again?

Go down

Is it possible that the Iraq war happen again? Empty Is it possible that the Iraq war happen again?

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:38 am

Is it possible that the Iraq war happen again?

Date:: July 12, 2016

Is it possible that the Iraq war happen again? Image
A British soldier falls to the ground after being shot during the progress of British forces in Basra in 2006. AP

It seems unlikely to happen, after defeats in Iraq and Afghanistan. Some political thinkers believe that some cases require intervention in the future, and it will not happen because the wounds are still deep, and the strategy is in disarray. After these atrocities in Iraq, Britain, France and America have taken a different approach, when Colonel Gaddafi threatened in Libya genocide, using the air force without the deployment of military forces on the ground, however, that this form of intervention was bad results.

And it resulted in failures in Iraq and Libya to refrain from interfering in Syria, when HP demonstrators oppose the Assad regime. Even when unleashed chemical weapons against civilians, the British parliament's refusal to allow British troops to intervene at the first time of asking this question in front of the parliament. A number of Syrians killed since the beginning of the conflict in 2011, most of those who have died since the beginning of the Iraqi invasion in 2003, and remains the lack of interference with blood caked, like war.

LINK

Is it possible that the Iraq war happen again? 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum